McDonnell Speaks Out on FBI Investigation

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 29, 2013, titled McDonnell Speaks Out on FBI Investigation. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Washington Post reports the FBI is looking into gifts given to the McDonnells by the chief executive of the dietary supplement company, Star Scientific.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeb

Collinsville, VA

#22 May 1, 2013
What ever happened to Maxine Walters who got stimulis money for her husbands bank?
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#23 May 1, 2013
civil rights wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. We have no idea what else he's been getting away with.
Why do we always minimize any transgression?
Why do we bash Republicans/Democrats?
Taking kick backs, favors, preferential treatment is always at the tax payers expense. It's STEALING!!!!!!!!! Practically all our representatives are doing this and yet there's no accountability.
Good for the FBI. Let them do their job and let the DOJ prosecute these crooks whether they are Democrats or Republicans, they're stealing from American pockets. We should have more whistleblowers!
Just saying these guys are so used to taking kickbacks and favors they actually see this as chump change and no real problem. I agree with you. I don't care what party, this needs to stop
John59

Miamisburg, OH

#24 May 2, 2013
Where is the outrage? A sitting Governor and a Attorney General under an FBI probe? Well we know why it's not commented on much!
Yura Butt

Alexandria, VA

#25 May 2, 2013
Givemeabreak wrote:
<quoted text>
republicanoffenders.com
Add another to the list.
Yes, and even a long list of Republican Sex Offenders!!
zeb

Collinsville, VA

#26 May 3, 2013
I'll use the liberal reverse jedi mind trick n say its a conspiracy just like the illegal president we have, like it wasnt proven he is a fraud set up to carry on the clinton bush new world order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 7 min Belle Sexton 3,475
News Gay marriage advocates in Ohio split on vote th... (Feb '14) 7 min john johnson 10
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 11 min Dan 118
News Texas Pastors Compare Gay Marriage To Bestialit... 29 min Forester 6
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 35 min tongangodz 3,185
News Conservative Columnist Guy Benson Says He's Gay 36 min Forester 8
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr NorCal Native 2,478
More from around the web