Gay marriage foes mobilize for ban in...

Gay marriage foes mobilize for ban in California

There are 55525 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Gay marriage foes mobilize for ban in California. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Michael Bumgarner says he's never campaigned for a political cause before, but his strong opposition to same-sex marriage has prompted him to join thousands of volunteers going door-to-door in support of a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2777
Next Last

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#65950 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Wow, posting on a thread that has long since been abandoned......you must have looked hard for this one.......lol!!!

By the way, married Same-Sex Couples CAN file jointly at both the State and Federal level for their tax returns.......doesn't that just chap your hide?

#65951 Aug 27, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Hummm, I wonder, does Uncle Sam allow them to file taxes married/joint.
State level.....YES
Mrs-Whitewater
“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”
Sep 7, 2011
Federal Level.....NOT YET.....but it will happen in the next couple of years, if not sooner. <quoted text>Sir, you are either a troll or the idiot. You did not say anything about filing jointly at the state level, a MrsWhitewater did......That makes you a troll, idiot or liar or al of the above.
Actually I made both comments, one under my wife's account because at the time we shared one computer and the other comment under my account when I realized the mistake......again, not a big issue!!!
Abolish The Fed

United States

#65954 Aug 28, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Hummm, I wonder, does Uncle Sam allow them to file taxes married/joint.
State level.....YES
Mrs-Whitewater
“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”
Sep 7, 2011
Federal Level.....NOT YET.....but it will happen in the next couple of years, if not sooner. <quoted text>Sir, you are either a troll or the idiot. You did not say anything about filing jointly at the state level, a MrsWhitewater did......That makes you a troll, idiot or liar or al of the above.
The idiot is the one that pays taxes to begin with.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#65959 Jan 8, 2015
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, posting on a thread that has long since been abandoned......you must have looked hard for this one.......lol!!!
By the way, married Same-Sex Couples CAN file jointly at both the State and Federal level for their tax returns.......doesn't that just chap your hide?
Yep that chapped his ass and he loved it
.lol

Hi NoCal Native Good seeing you again :)

To be Honest I don't know how this thread got on my tracker, and theirs.others as well...

#65960 Jan 8, 2015
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that chapped his ass and he loved it
.lol
Hi NoCal Native Good seeing you again :)
To be Honest I don't know how this thread got on my tracker, and theirs.others as well...
Hey Wabbit.....how ya been? Did ya have a good Christmas and New Year? Boy seeing this pop up was like WTF???

You should come check out the current threads regarding marriages from Florida and stuff like that.

Take care and hope to see ya around:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2777
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 38 min toabhah 36,027
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 1 hr wnewso 123
News Slovenians vote in gay marriage referendum (Dec '15) 4 hr saharali 6
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 7 hr Mite Be 1,657
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 hr Tre H 4,326
News Family affairs (Jul '13) 15 hr Himel ahamed 22
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up 20 hr Donald Trump 3
More from around the web