Totus Tuus...all yours

Totus Tuus...all yours

There are 169 comments on the Sun-Star story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Totus Tuus...all yours. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

WE ARE in the season of Lent and the Latin phrase Totus Tuus is so significant. Totus Tuus is the motto of John Paul II, the most beloved Pope during his papacy which was one of the longest in the history of the Catholic Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Kiwi hater wrote:
what ever you say drone
If the baptism of the Christian Missionary Alliance Church, the baptism of the Seventh Day Adventist, or the baptism of the Disciples of Christ (the only immersion ones he could have done), were GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM to get him into his own Iglesia Ni Cristo religion: then why could not the baptism of these same groups be valid and they not considered a devil religion? Felix, O boy, you snowed them! You deceived them! You had the slick talk of a used-car salesman. You were a flim-flam man who bilked billions of pesos from good Filipino people who wanted to be saved and willing to pay hugh money for it.
Kiwi Trashed,

Why invalid??? First, what is the true Church that is supposed to do true baptism:

A Roman Catholic priest says:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:

Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

A Protestant author says:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or church, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ...".

Reference:

Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]


Based on the above declarations of both Roman Catholic and Protestant authorities, the true Church is the Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo]!!! Therefore, the only religion that could effect valid baptisms is the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

Baptisms therefore in any manner done outside of the Iglesia Ni Cristo are invalid!!! Only the true Church of Christ can effect true baptism!!! NO WONDER SOME ARE DOING INFANT BAPTISMS, SPRINKLER SYSTEM BAPTISMS, AND BAPTISMS FOR THE DEAD BY PROXY!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#22 Mar 17, 2012
Kiwi hater wrote:
shuv this deep up your fcukin a hole you pathetic drone
Now, there are three million members in the INC and their baptism into the Iglesia Ni Cristo is based upon a devil baptism by their founder, Felix Manalo!
According to the doctrine of Felix Manalo, he was never saved, not born again, and outside of God's true Church; until he himself became the first member of Iglesia Ni Cristo religion baptized into it. This means God used a ravenous bird, a man of the devil from the far east, an unsaved man, and a man outside of the true Church to restore the true Church? Go figure that!
Kiwi Trashed,

Roman Catholic and Protestant authorities themselves admit that the true Church established by Christ based on the Scriptures and history is the Church of Christ or Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

A Roman Catholic priest says:

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:

Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

A Protestant author says:

"...Christ predicted the founding of a new congregation or church, a Divine institution that should continue His work on earth. Matt. 16:18. This is the Church of Christ...".

Reference:

Pearlman, Myer. Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible, p.349. Springfield, Missouri, USA: Gospel Publishing House, 1937, 1981.]

The above statements of both Roman Catholic and Protestant authorities jibe with what is written in the Bible by Apostle Paul,thus:

"Take heed therefore to yourselves and to all the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the church of Christ which he has purchased with his blood." [Acts 20:28, Lamsa Version]

We have proven thus that not only is the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] the Church founded by Christ but it is also the Church or religion which He purchased with His blood!!! Threfore, redemption goes to the Iglesia Ni Cristo proselytized by Brother Felix Y. Manalo and not to the Roman Catholic and Protestant cults!!!!

AAAAAYYYYYYAAAAYAAAAYYYYY!!! ANG SAKIT IUTOT!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#23 Mar 17, 2012
Atheist Lucy,

Explain why the Roman Catholic Church, which is your client, is the true religion when at the same time it is admitting that it could not be identified with primitive Christianity or the Gospel of Christ???
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"We Catholics acknowledge readily, without any shame, nay with pride, that Catholicism cannot be identified simply and wholly with primitive Christianity, nor even with the Gospel of Christ, in the same way that the great oak cannot be identified with the tiny acorn."

Reference:

The Spirit Of Catholicism, p.2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am daring you to do it!!! It should be in English!!! WAAAAAAA KAAAAA KAAAAAL!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#24 Mar 20, 2012
A Roman Catholic Pope was poisoned in the Vatican only a few days after he was declared as the false spiritual father!!! Catholics kill Catholics!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#25 Mar 24, 2012
I am daring the Catholic and Protestant defenders to give some fun to the public by coaxing their priests and ministers to have comparative Bible studies or debates against ministers of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo]!!!

It is now high time for the discerning public to know the truth so that they will be set free from the skirts of falsity!!! Members of the contending parties must be required to attend!!!

Come on, you have everything to gain amd nothing to lose but the falsities of the centuries!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#26 Mar 24, 2012
The Pope will be visiting Mexico!!! He will be brushing elbows with his false co-lords, the drug lords!!! They financed the construction of some of his cult's chapels!!! And there is a big possibility that the "Kristo Sa Sabungan" [Christ of the Cockpit Den] will be there too for the hug and the kiss!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#27 Mar 25, 2012
History negates what others have been falsely imputing against the Iglesia Ni Cristo and Brother Felix Y.Manalo!!! A lot of good things have been said and written about the Iglesia Ni Cristo over the years. Indeed, the Church's successes have made quite an impression to people of other faiths from the past to the present. What follows is just one of what they said that the true Church of Christ is 'Strong and well-managed':

"Why is it that everytime we get to talking about a strong and well-managed, disciplined and powerful church, we invariably point to the Iglesia Ni Cristo?

"We would even heave a sigh and wonder what makes the INC so influential. What makes its members so committed and disciplined that they attend services twice a week without fail?"

Reference:

[Bodegon, Joel L. The Isaiah Paradigm: Recapturing the Role of the Laity, p. 116]

Members of the Iglesia Ni Cristo are impeccable in their discipline for they attend services twice a week!!! Thus, the Central Administration is leaving no coral unturned in providing the needs of those who converted to the true Church by purchasing, renovating, and constructing for them grandiose and beautiful houses of worship!!! And these recently dedicated houses of worship in the United States are as follows:

HOUSES OF WORSHIP DEDICATED DURING RECENT PASTORAL VISITATION

LOCAL CONGREGATION:

1.South San Francisco, California.
Previous Owner:First Church of Christ Scientists
Size of Compound: 40,510 square feet.
Seating Capacity of Main Hall: 300
2.Phoenix, Arizona.
Previous Owner:Arizona Korean Presbyterian Church
Size of Compound: 5.4 Acres
Seating Capacity: 300
3.Houston, Texas.
Previous Owner: Grace Fellowship Bible Church.
Size of Compound: 13.3 Acres
Seating Capacity: 400
4.Bronx, New York.
Previous Owner: Evangelical Lutheran Church In America.
Size of Compound: 15,200 Square Feet.
Seating capacity: 294
5.La Motte, Iowa.
Previous Ownwer: Catholic Church.
Size of Compound: 2.63 Acres.
Seating Capacity: 300
6.Bellmore, New York.
Previous Owner: Wantagh Morton Lodge.
Size of Compound: 13,800 Square Meters.
Seating Capacity: 200
7.Lakewood, Washington.
Previous Owner: Tacoma Church of God.
Size of Compound: 3.75 Acres
Seating Capacity: 220

What you see above is but part of the triumph of the phenomenon and force to be reckoned with!!! They are the biblically prophesied inhabitants from the islands of the sea who are now singing psalms to the God of Israel who is also the true God of the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#28 Mar 26, 2012
I have to tell the public about the new building costing $8 million dollars which was recently purchased by the Iglesia Ni Cristo and which will serve as the United States Main Office (USMO) of the Church!!!

The acquisition of a new and bigger building is one of the palpable proofs of the rapid growth and expansion of the Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo].

From its former headquarters in Daly City, California, the transfer to a more strategic location in the city of Bulingame [a few miles from the San Francisco International Airport and accessible from major freeways] underscores the Church's desire to all the more intensify its work of propagating the gospel and catering to the spiritual needs of its members in that part of the world!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Hagatna, Guam

#29 Mar 26, 2012
Sister-in-the-faith and Actress Snooky Serna will soon be hosting a TV progran involving the humanitarian concerns of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] towards our neighbors and other fellow human beings!!!

Watch her program at NET 25 and GEM TV!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Equalizer

Saudi Arabia

#32 May 8, 2012
A MAN GIVING SALVATION
by Pasugo Mailbox on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 5:22am ·
CORRECT ME IF I'M MISTAKEN, but the Bible directly teaches that God the Father is Savior and so is Jesus Christ. This is one of the proofs that Jesus is indeed God─something which the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) adamantly refuses to believe. If the Savior Jesus Christ were not God, then why do we need Him when we already have the Father for salvation? And if He were just a man as you believe obstinately, so how can a man give salvation?

Name withheld



Editor's Reply:

It is true that God the Father is Savior (Isa. 45:21-22) and that Jesus Christ is also Savior (John 4:42; Eph. 5:23). However, to assume that Christ is also God because He is Savior is to ignore the teachings of the Holy Scriptures on how He became Savior:

"It was Jesus, a descendant of David, whom God made the Savior of the people of Israel, as he had promised." (Acts 13:23, Today's English Version)

"Him God has exalted to His right hand to be Prince and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins." (Acts 5:31, New King James Version)

Clearly, therefore, Christ is Savior because He was exalted and made as such by God. Now, if Christ's being made Savior made Him God, then comes the absurd conclusion that Christ became God because He was made as such by another God.

The Holy Scriptures also teaches that Christ Himself needed salvation from God (Heb. 5:7, Ibid.). Could this have meant that one God "offered up prayers and supplications" to another God "who was able to save Him from death"? Surely not, as this directly contradicts the doctrine of the Bible that "There is one God, the Father, of whom are all things" (I Cor. 8:6, Ibid.).

To further ask, "Why do we need Jesus if we already have the Father for salvation?" and "How can a man (Jesus) give salvation" is to overlook, to say the least, the biblical pronouncements on the manner through which the Father will grant salvation. The Father, who alone is God (John 17:1, 3), will give salvation through "the man" He has ordained, Jesus Christ. The Bible explains, thus:

"And now-all glory to him who alone is God, who saves us through Jesus Christ our Lord ..." (Jude 1:24, Living Bible)

"Because He [God] has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead." (Acts 17:31, NKJV)

As Jesus was ordained or appointed to be "the man" through whom God will judge the world, it is Him (Christ) who will come on the "end of the age" (Matt. 24:3, NKJV) to bring judgment on all (Jude 1:14-15, TEV). Jesus will grant salvation or the right to "inherit the kingdom" to His sheep (Matt. 25:31-34) or the members of His Church (John 10:16; Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation; Eph. 5:23) because God gave Him the authority to give eternal life (John 17:2). Indeed, Christ became Savior by virtue of the authority given to Him by the Father.

And as regards the nature of Christ's being, the Bible explicitly declares of Him through whom salvation is to be found:

"... Jesus of Nazareth was a man whose divine authority was clearly proven to you by all the miracles and wonders which God performed through him ..."

"Salvation is to be found through him alone; in all the world there is no one else whom God has given who can save us." (Acts 2:22; 4:12, TEV)



God's Message: December 2009| Volume 61| Number 12| ISSN 0116-1636| p. 3
Equalizer

Saudi Arabia

#34 May 8, 2012
"Who is the only one Lord?"
by Pasugo Mailbox on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 3:38am ·
I AM REACTING to the statement that the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) recognizes Jesus Christ as the "only one Lord" (Feljun B. Fuentes, "Some Misconceptions About Iglesia Ni Cristo Unity," Pasugo, March-April 1992, p.5). I notice that this statement is against the teachings of Jesus Christ who told us that "the Lord our God is the only Lord" (Mark 12:29, TEV). How could you explain this inconsistency between the Iglesia ni Cristo and Christ's teachings in the Gospels?


Dennis M. Fermace
Quezon City, Philippines



Author Feljun B.Fuentes replies:

Thank you for writing us.

It is a pleasure to answer your question which may also be in the minds of our other readers.
Apostle Paul recognized one Lord Jesus Christ (I Cor. 8:6) because it was God Himself who made Him both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36) Christ's Lordship is not inherent in Him but given to Him by God. God did not make any other man lord like Christ, hence, there is only one Lord Jesus Christ.

In Mark 12:29, Christ recognizes God as the only LORD GOD when He said " the LORD our God, the LORD is one". God's Lordship is inherent in Him.

Thus, Iglesia ni Cristo recognizes only one Lord God and only one Lord Jesus Christ. This Iglesia ni Cristo teaching is consistentwith the teaching of Christ who said:

"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying,'What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?' They said to Him,'The Son of David.' He said to them,'How then does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying: The LORD said to my Lord','Sit at my right hand, Till I make your enemies Your footstool'? If David then calls Him ‘Lord,’ how is He his Son?'”(Matthew 22:41-45, NKJV)

Thus, the Lord who said "Sit at my right hand, Till I make your enemies Your footstool" is the LORD GOD. And the Lord to whom this was said is the Lord Jesus Christ.



God's Message: March-April 2011| Volume 43| Number 3| ISSN 0116-1636| p. 2
ehem

Singapore, Singapore

#40 May 17, 2012
Where did these come from?

"The members of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] only have the true baptism!!! Why??? Because Brother Felix Y. Manalo and his companion ministers are the only ones authorized by God to effect true baptism!!!"

Because the ministers told you, you believed to be so? Nyak!
Equalizer

Saudi Arabia

#41 May 20, 2012
ehem wrote:
Where did these come from?
"The members of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] only have the true baptism!!! Why??? Because Brother Felix Y. Manalo and his companion ministers are the only ones authorized by God to effect true baptism!!!"
Because the ministers told you, you believed to be so? Nyak!
... basahin mo ulit ito:

"For we were all baptized by one spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greek, slave or free—and we are all given the one Spirit to drink." (I Cor.. 12:13, Ibid.)

The one body Apostle Paul referred to is the Church of which Christ is the head (Col. 1:18). This is the Church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo (Acts 20:28, Lamsa Translation).

Thus, those who have complied with the Savior's command to be baptized and thus be saved are not scattered in different religions but are gathered in one body, in one Church—the Church of Christ.
Equalizer

Saudi Arabia

#42 Jul 4, 2012
Kiwi hater wrote:
Any Filipino who falls for the perversion that Manalo is the RAVENOUS BIRD is seeking a religions delusion. Do not be so anti-Catholic you will accept a religion and a false prophet who has created a religion far worse then the Catholic Church.
Why believe lie on top of lies and remain in the captivity and mental prison of Manalo and the central administration?
... it is the catholics and protestants who are in captivity that are needed to be rescued by the RAVENOUS BIRD from the east to be saved ...
Equalizer

Saudi Arabia

#43 Jul 8, 2012
ehem wrote:
Where did these come from?
"The members of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] only have the true baptism!!! Why??? Because Brother Felix Y. Manalo and his companion ministers are the only ones authorized by God to effect true baptism!!!"
Because the ministers told you, you believed to be so? Nyak!
... it's in the bible, you want to know more? just ask ...
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#46 Jul 21, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
... it is the catholics and protestants who are in captivity that are needed to be rescued by the RAVENOUS BIRD from the east to be saved ...
Bro.,

You are absolutely right!!! This is the very reason why the last messenger of God in these last days is likened to that of a bird of prey!!! Talons are used by the bird of prey to snatch their prey and in the case of Brother Felix Y. Manalo, it is the righteousness of God (the true gospel) which is used to snatch people from the false religions of Roman Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#47 Jul 21, 2013
ehem wrote:
Where did these come from?
"The members of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] only have the true baptism!!! Why??? Because Brother Felix Y. Manalo and his companion ministers are the only ones authorized by God to effect true baptism!!!"
Because the ministers told you, you believed to be so? Nyak!
ehem,

Ministers of the Iglesia ni Cristo always use the Bible as the instrument of preaching!!! Watch INCTV and improve your low I.Q.!!!
There is no infant baptism in the Bible!!! No baptism for someone who could not yet understand!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#52 Jul 21, 2013
LOL!!! Ileus is DESPERATE bringing old threads to the top.
INM is deperate therefore Ileus is desperate
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#53 Jul 21, 2013
TheRealOzzy wrote:
LOL!!! Ileus is DESPERATE bringing old threads to the top.
INM is deperate therefore Ileus is desperate
Ozzy,

It is you who is desperate!!! The Iglesia ni Cristo soars like an eagle all over the world!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#54 Jul 21, 2013
LOL!!!

INM is INSIGNIFICANT and soars like a fat chicken! bwahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tens of thousands march against same-sex marria... 6 hr david traversa 1
News PHOTOS: For Indonesiaa s Buginese community, tr... (Aug '15) 15 hr aditya 2
News 'No' campaign invokes Mandela and claims same-s... Fri Rubio s Foam Partays 1
News Slain woman's friend: Marriage was full of tension (Mar '10) Fri pauly 53
News In the name of freedom, porn is trashing our lives Fri Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Fri Mohamed Fathy 182
News Ky. family judge: Gay marriage, like 'jumbo shr... Fri WeTheSheeple 5
More from around the web