Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake

There are 5 comments on the Jun 6, 2013, Seattle Times story titled Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

A gay couple is pursuing a discrimination complaint against a Colorado bakery, saying the business refused them a wedding cake to honor their Massachusetts ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#218 Aug 13, 2013
fr Sneaky Pete:

t>Actually quite the contrary. If you want to be homosexual, frequent homosexual bars, and do homosexual things in your bedroom, I have no issues with that. I have no issues with gays in general, I just don't agree that they should get "married"....<

I married my WIFE (we are a very happy lesbian FAMILY) in June 2008. When you put the word married in quotation marks you are degrading our marriage and our FAMILY, and you are NOT allowed to do that. Get a clue, get compassion, quit your anti-gay tantrums, and have mommy change you for bedtime. You desperately need help. Get some.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#219 Aug 14, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
And your assertion that you are entitled to "equal rights under the constitution" doesn't hold water either. If that were the case, this whole issue wouldn't be up for debate.
I know a lot of blacks that were told the same thing.

You're a joke!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#220 Aug 14, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I really need to remind you that there was a time when the rights of African Americans, women, and even Catholics, were "up for debate?"
As well as the Irish, Polish, Germans, Greeks, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Native Americans, etc..

I was waiting for Pete to make that statement.

Confirms what a clueless wonder he really is.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#221 Aug 14, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting a sexually deviant behavior as mainstream, and shoving it down society's throat at every turn never has been an American ideal. It's bullying, and your ilk get mad at entities like Chick-fil-a for simply expressing their support for traditional marriage. Yes, you people are the biggest bigots in the world.
Your obsession with things being forced down your throat is creepy.

Yet you have no problem shoving YOUR lifestyle down everyone else's throat.

Creepy, sick and hypocritical.

As usual.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#222 Aug 14, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Promoting a sexually deviant behavior as mainstream, and shoving it down society's throat at every turn never has been an American ideal. It's bullying, and your ilk get mad at entities like Chick-fil-a for simply expressing their support for traditional marriage. Yes, you people are the biggest bigots in the world.
Look we all get it. The ONLY way to heaven is by jumping through your hoops.

Like I said, if heaven is filled with the hateful, arrogant self righteous blowhards like you that come to topix thinking you'll get extra points from God by preaching how bad everyone is and how good you are, I'll pass on your heaven, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: More faiths embracing gay marriage 2 min RalphB 33
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 5 min Wondering 224
News What to watch at SCOTUS gay marriage hearing 34 min Rainbow Kid Live 4
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 42 min Blackburn 32,087
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 43 min The_Box 3,251
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 1 hr goose 92
News Moral decay must end for America to be great again 1 hr Yakitori 10
More from around the web