Trail Life's John Stemberger Says Gro...

Trail Life's John Stemberger Says Group Won't Tolerate Openly Gay Members, Blasts Disney

There are 6 comments on the Switched story from Mar 14, 2014, titled Trail Life's John Stemberger Says Group Won't Tolerate Openly Gay Members, Blasts Disney. In it, Switched reports that:

The founder of a controversial anti-gay scouting alternative to the Boy Scouts of America said his youth group will not "tolerate" openly gay members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Expect Trail Life to grow and thrive. Look for the BSA to shrink and shrivel.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Expect Trail Life to become nothing but a bad memory of a bad idea within the next year or so.
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Zeppelin wrote:
Expect Trail Life to grow and thrive. Look for the BSA to shrink and shrivel.
I pulled my boys out of the boy scouts and got them into Trail Life! They love it! No queers!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Mar 20, 2014
There is nothing controversial about Trail Life. Homosexuals are the controversy. BSA membership will continue to fall and their support will continue to dry up.
Reginald

Stamford, CT

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I pulled my boys out of the boy scouts and got them into Trail Life! They love it! No queers!
Good choice.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
What are their names, Bigot Junior and Adolph?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 48 min Robby Rob 47
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 1 hr whitey 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr dollarsbill 17,532
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 3 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 891
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) 21 hr ThomasA 14
News Costa Rica's first gay marriage suffers bureauc... 23 hr Fundies Mentally Nil 1
News Lawsuit: Vistaprint sent gay couple Satan pamph... Fri Fundies Mentally Nil 4
More from around the web