Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash...

Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes

There are 17552 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

Leaders of several Chicago-area African American churches on Monday urged state lawmakers to vote against pending legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

Carol

Orem, UT

#186 Jan 9, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Carol. You don't know the difference between being sexually oriented toward one gender and choosing a person to go on a date with???
No, of course we're not forced into same-sex relationships. We CHOOSE to be in them, not because we've "chosen" to be gay but because we ARE gay. That part's not a choice.
Tell us, Carol, could you "choose" to be in a loving, caring, committed,*sexual* relationship with another woman (assuming you're a woman) and be fulfilled by it??
If you claim you can, then again, you are NOT straight. You're bisexual. Gay people and straight people KNOW who we are and are not attracted you. You seem to be the confused one here, dear.
Well actually how can I not know this...

when you homosexuals claim this all the time....

There are pedophiles who are sexually oriented towards children...

There are those who have sex with their pets...Beastiality oriented...

There are men who prefer committing adultery with other women...

Surely you recognize that the male sexual organs fit the female sexual organs for a purpose. Which makes this natural the norm and everything else unnatural or not the norm.

A baby born with two heads is not the norm nor does humanity want more babies to be born with two heads...

But you don't harm that baby and you don't label it normal.
Tony C

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#187 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're afraid of my very valid arguments ...but diseases/super bugs are another value concern thanks.
Can you point me to the "valid" arguments? I must have missed those.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#188 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha grow up clown, I had a daddy at home, a husband who adored me and kids who tell me they love me everyday....
I do not doubt you were very happy with your husband and I am sorry he is no longer with you. I wish the very best for you and the family you have left.
Jane Dodo

West New York, NJ

#189 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
No shit, Sherlock. What the hell do you think pedophile means? I bet you couldn't find your ass with both hands.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#190 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you recognize that the male sexual organs fit the female sexual organs for a purpose. Which makes this natural the norm and everything else unnatural or not the norm.
A baby born with two heads is not the norm nor does humanity want more babies to be born with two heads...
But you don't harm that baby and you don't label it normal.
Oh you've got to be kidding. Are these the "valid" arguments? Are you an adult?

Pedophilia and bestiality are non-consensual acts and they are illegal. They necessarily cause harm. Did you really need that pointed out? You can't just lump together all forms of sex that are not one man and one woman.

If you have any sense, there's nothing to "claim." Did you have any choice in your sexual orientation? Were you equally attracted to both sexes, but chose the opposite sex as a pubescent child out of some sort of morality?

Or were you simply always attracted to the opposite sex?

Well, I was simply always attracted to the same sex, in precisely the same manner - no choice, just discovery/awareness.

So any straight person being honest with themselves can understand that simple fact. You had no choice. Neither did we. That should be obvious to you unless you have some kind of agenda.

Committing adultery - how did you come up with that one? Both heterosexuals (male and female) as well as homosexuals have the capacity to commit adultery. You can compare heterosexual adultery with homosexual adultery, but not heterosexual adultery with homosexuality itself. That makes no sense.

For whatever reasons (you'll have to chat with God on this) there will always be babies born with minority variations that statistically would not be considered "the norm." So what? Should a child born without legs just sit still? Or should they use prosthetics or a wheelchair to have as "normal" a life as possible? Should gay people just ignore each others' existence and force themselves into lonely lives?(I would call that unnatural for sure.) Or should they make the best of the way they were born, despite the cruelty and ignorance they will face at the hands of people like you?

You really have a lot more thinking to do on this before you start making some sense. I don't think you're ready for this discussion beyond the childish "am not - are too" parts.
Carol

Orem, UT

#191 Jan 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you've got to be kidding. Are these the "valid" arguments? Are you an adult?
Pedophilia and bestiality are non-consensual acts and they are illegal. They necessarily cause harm. Did you really need that pointed out? You can't just lump together all forms of sex that are not one man and one woman.
If you have any sense, there's nothing to "claim." Did you have any choice in your sexual orientation? Were you equally attracted to both sexes, but chose the opposite sex as a pubescent child out of some sort of morality?
Or were you simply always attracted to the opposite sex?
Well, I was simply always attracted to the same sex, in precisely the same manner - no choice, just discovery/awareness.
So any straight person being honest with themselves can understand that simple fact. You had no choice. Neither did we. That should be obvious to you unless you have some kind of agenda.
Committing adultery - how did you come up with that one? Both heterosexuals (male and female) as well as homosexuals have the capacity to commit adultery. You can compare heterosexual adultery with homosexual adultery, but not heterosexual adultery with homosexuality itself. That makes no sense.
For whatever reasons (you'll have to chat with God on this) there will always be babies born with minority variations that statistically would not be considered "the norm." So what? Should a child born without legs just sit still? Or should they use prosthetics or a wheelchair to have as "normal" a life as possible? Should gay people just ignore each others' existence and force themselves into lonely lives?(I would call that unnatural for sure.) Or should they make the best of the way they were born, despite the cruelty and ignorance they will face at the hands of people like you?
You really have a lot more thinking to do on this before you start making some sense. I don't think you're ready for this discussion beyond the childish "am not - are too" parts.
Actually your outburst is quite childish....

Your position states because you have an urge...regardless of how unnatural you act on it....

My position states ..there are many with unnatural urges but in a civilized society one does not act on every urge...

There's a thing called self control....

How is your unnatural urge any different than their unnatural urge.
Carol

Orem, UT

#192 Jan 9, 2013
If homosexuals can claim that sodomybis natural normal...

When we all know the diseases that can come from bacterial strains in the anus....

Then who are we to claim that adult animals can't give constent.

Isn't it discriminatory to deny animals the right to enjoy sex with their masters...

Who are we to peep into their bedrooms.
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#193 Jan 9, 2013
snyper wrote:
And the proper LEGAL backlash at their illicit involvement in Civil Politics is ... wait for it ... loss of their Tax Exempt status.
Just hear them SQUEEEEEL !!
What you and others fail to realize is that multiple organizations enjoy tax exempt status, including the human rights campaign, LAMBDA legal, the ACLU, the SPLC and so forth.

The line is drawn between express poltical partisan advocacy (vote republican, vote for Bob) and what is called "Issue Advocacy" - pro, con same-sex "marriage" or pro, con abortion, or legalized marijuana and the like.

By trying to coerce the free speech of groups youn are against you reveal your totalitarian impulses.

You also reveal your ignorance of our tax laws...in order to take away the tax exempt status of Churches you dont like you would also have to remove the tax exempt status of multiple porganizations you do like..

Just hear them SQUEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Lauderdale FL

#194 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your outburst is quite childish....
Your position states because you have an urge...regardless of how unnatural you act on it....
My position states ..there are many with unnatural urges but in a civilized society one does not act on every urge...
There's a thing called self control....
How is your unnatural urge any different than their unnatural urge.
There was nothing "outburst" or childish about it. It was quite well-reasoned.

You don't seem to be able to comprehend. I said no such thing as "act on any urge."

In fact I clearly pointed out to you the obvious fact (which you shouldn't have needed to be told) that certain urges (pedophilia, bestiality) CAUSE HARM inherently, by their existence. You cannot have pedophilia without causing harm. You cannot have bestiality without causing harm to an animal. Both cases are basically rape.

Do you not see a difference between urges WHICH CAUSE HARM vs. urges which are simply different from your own, but do not cause harm?

Some people like broccoli. Some people don't. Neither harms the other.

Same with homosexuality. If you aren't one, it doesn't concern you.

Now, the fact that I've had to explain this twice makes me seriously question your level of intelligence. But I'll keep going a little while longer. Of course, there are few intelligent people still arguing against gay marriage. So there's a lot stacked against you.

But to clarify, no, I don't act on every urge nor do I suggest anyone do that.

And of course, that in itself discredits your simple-minded assumption, that gay people somehow lack self-control LOL.

FWIW, I have never cheated on one person in my life, even if we were just casually dating. I have plenty of self-control. And I'll place my morality toe to toe with anyone. I don't steal, I don't cheat, I don't lie, I don't use drugs. I don't believe in divorce, unlike most heterosexuals who treat marriage like renting an apartment.

Being gay has zero to do with self control or your oversimplifed notion of "urges."

Please, educate yourself and then come back.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#195 Jan 9, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and others fail to realize is that multiple organizations enjoy tax exempt status, including the human rights campaign, LAMBDA legal, the ACLU, the SPLC and so forth.
The line is drawn between express poltical partisan advocacy (vote republican, vote for Bob) and what is called "Issue Advocacy" - pro, con same-sex "marriage" or pro, con abortion, or legalized marijuana and the like.
By trying to coerce the free speech of groups youn are against you reveal your totalitarian impulses.
You also reveal your ignorance of our tax laws...in order to take away the tax exempt status of Churches you dont like you would also have to remove the tax exempt status of multiple porganizations you do like..
Just hear them SQUEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!
What you fail to understand is that most of the GLBT service organizations you mentioned are not able to take tax-deductible donations.[More likely, you're well aware but choose to elide the facts.] Issue advocacy organizations are exempt under 501c(4), the same as ACLU, HRC, etc. But FRC and AFA, which are clearly issue advocacy organizations, describe themselves as 501c(3) and accept tax deductible donations.

You reveal your ignorance in a way that suggests you're just plain lying.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#196 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
If homosexuals can claim that sodomybis natural normal...
When we all know the diseases that can come from bacterial strains in the anus....
Then who are we to claim that adult animals can't give constent.
Isn't it discriminatory to deny animals the right to enjoy sex with their masters...
Who are we to peep into their bedrooms.
You are sinking deeper and deeper into the silly zone.

Can we please have a rational discussion?

Just how do you claim to obtain consent from an animal?(I know I'll regret asking that, given who I appear to be dealing with here.)

I can't believe you need that explained to you. It's remarkable.

Sodomy is enjoyed by many, many heterosexuals.

I have been married to my husband for over 5 years, and in that time, we have never participated in sodomy. Does that blow your mind and your stereotypes all to bits?

However, I have engaged in it in the past, sparingly, when in a committed relationship, and no, there were no diseases involved. Sorry to disappoint you and ruin more of your bizarre misinformation.

Further, if you are so concerned with disease (which I doubt) then you should fully support gay marriage, which encourages monogamy, which makes transmission of disease impossible (assuming both partners are clean when they meet.)

My husband and I have no diseases (can't believe I found it necessary to just type out that sentence. I'm really lowering myself to have this conversation with you.) and therefore there is NOTHING we could do together that would transmit any disease - be it sodomy or anything else.

Promiscuity spreads disease, not any one particular form of sex.

Again, please educate yourself. It's for your own good. You're making yourself look foolish in public. And you're boring me with these 4th-grade level "arguments" we've heard and discredited so many times before.
Carol

Orem, UT

#197 Jan 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing "outburst" or childish about it. It was quite well-reasoned.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend. I said no such thing as "act on any urge."
In fact I clearly pointed out to you the obvious fact (which you shouldn't have needed to be told) that certain urges (pedophilia, bestiality) CAUSE HARM inherently, by their existence. You cannot have pedophilia without causing harm. You cannot have bestiality without causing harm to an animal. Both cases are basically rape.
Do you not see a difference between urges WHICH CAUSE HARM vs. urges which are simply different from your own, but do not cause harm?
Some people like broccoli. Some people don't. Neither harms the other.
Same with homosexuality. If you aren't one, it doesn't concern you.
Now, the fact that I've had to explain this twice makes me seriously question your level of intelligence. But I'll keep going a little while longer. Of course, there are few intelligent people still arguing against gay marriage. So there's a lot stacked against you.
But to clarify, no, I don't act on every urge nor do I suggest anyone do that.
And of course, that in itself discredits your simple-minded assumption, that gay people somehow lack self-control LOL.
FWIW, I have never cheated on one person in my life, even if we were just casually dating. I have plenty of self-control. And I'll place my morality toe to toe with anyone. I don't steal, I don't cheat, I don't lie, I don't use drugs. I don't believe in divorce, unlike most heterosexuals who treat marriage like renting an apartment.
Being gay has zero to do with self control or your oversimplifed notion of "urges."
Please, educate yourself and then come back.
I'll ignore your childish insults...and lol @ you knocking promiscuous hetereosexuals when homosexuals ...

are known for bath houses and perverted overtly trashy sexually perverted parades... and not exactly known for monogamy.

Sodomy is harmful which is why it was illegal, still is in many places...

are you claiming that there are no one getting harmed from many who are committing sodomy...

Men who are on the DL, sticking their penis in a man's anus then coming home to their wives and sticking it in their vagina....

Women are taught to wipe from front to back to avoid waste material from their own anus...

Are you actually claiming that no one is dying from diseases and no new bacterial strains are developing from this increase in anal sex?
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#198 Jan 9, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to understand is that most of the GLBT service organizations you mentioned are not able to take tax-deductible donations.[More likely, you're well aware but choose to elide the facts.] Issue advocacy organizations are exempt under 501c(4), the same as ACLU, HRC, etc. But FRC and AFA, which are clearly issue advocacy organizations, describe themselves as 501c(3) and accept tax deductible donations.
You reveal your ignorance in a way that suggests you're just plain lying.
There still tax exempt organizations, its their choice to file as 501c(4) rather than 501c(3)...they can file if they like and take their chances with the IRS..

But that was not snypers point...his point was that these Curches should not be engaged in politics. His big threat is that they will have their tax exemption taken away..

Both of us know thats not going to happen. That most Churches even insulate themselves further by having faternal orginizations do most of their political activity..

The constant threrat by leftists is that the "seperation of Church and state" means CHurches cant be involved in politics.

If this were the case than the abolitionists, suffragetes and the Rev Martin Luther King would have never gotten off the ground.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#199 Jan 9, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>The gay agenda is trying to gain rights that they do not have by law. Since laws effect everyone,this is a public debate.
It is an unjust and bigoted law. Among adults, who marries whom should be none of the government's business. It amounts to bullying by the majority. Conservatives, who don't like government meddling into people's personal lives, should agree. This "law" has no reasonable justification and should be toppled. Maybe the Supreme Court will do the right thing.
Carol

Orem, UT

#200 Jan 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how do you claim to obtain consent from an animal?(I know I'll regret asking that, given who I appear to be dealing with here.)
I have been married to my husband for over 5 years, and in that time, we have never participated in sodomy. Does that blow your mind and your stereotypes all to bits?
However, I have engaged in it in the past, sparingly, when in a committed relationship, and no, there were no diseases involved. Sorry to disappoint you and ruin more of your bizarre misinformation.
Further, if you are so concerned with disease (which I doubt) then you should fully support gay marriage, which encourages monogamy, which makes transmission of disease impossible (assuming both partners are clean when they meet.)
My husband and I have no diseases (can't believe I found it necessary to just type out that sentence. I'm really lowering myself to have this conversation with you.) and therefore there is NOTHING we could do together that would transmit any disease - be it sodomy or anything else.
Again, please educate yourself. It's for your own good. You're making yourself look foolish in public. And you're boring me with these 4th-grade level "arguments" we've heard and discredited so many times before.
Your histrionics are expected...a form of bullying to discourage opposing views.,.

A few of my concerns;

A traditional, historical family consists of a father and mother...

who comes together sexually and usually produce children from that union....

The father and mother both bring distinctive characteristics to the table...

both play important roles in the rearing of children.

We all know that the family model is not perfect but its the standard, the basic building block of society and should be protected.

Children crave normalcy, I'm widowed and my kids absolutely grieve many times they see kids with their fathers.

Homosexuals should never be harmed, they should be allowed to live out their lives in peace, etc just like anyone else. But we all know that....

The best homosexuals can bring to the table are blended families...

They can never reproduce with another homosexual...

Blended families have a high failure rate and homosexuals aren't known for monogamy....even though some here mock promiscuous heterosexuals....

The homosexual family model, like the single parent model (and I'm a widow)...

can and should never be considered the norm.

Freedom of religion and speech are important first amendment rights and should always be protected even for Christians and Catholics...

New super bugs are being created by anal sex.....although lesbians are getting diseases I'm not familiar with the way they have sex...

But my relative recently passed and all the homosexuals I know who have died ...

died before 40.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#201 Jan 9, 2013
blk american churches are really embarrassing themselves trying to stop the legalization of gay marriage.

whats it to them anyways? how will legalization of gay marriage affect the black community?
Black Focus

UK

#202 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Defen
6) The brutalization and psychological torture of slaves was designed to ensure that plantations stayed in the black financially.
Slave revolts and acts of sabotage were relatively common on Southern plantations. As economic enterprises, the disruption in production was bad for business. Over time a system of oppression emerged to keep things humming along. This centered on singling out slaves for public torture who had either participated in acts of defiance or who tended towards noncompliance. In fact, the most recalcitrant slaves were sent to institutions, such as the “Sugar House” in Charleston, S.C., where cruelty was used to elicit cooperation. Slavery’s most inhumane aspects were just another tool to guarantee the bottom line.
7) The economic success of former slaves during Reconstruction led to the rise of the Ku Klux Klan.
In less than 10 years after the end of slavery, blacks created thriving communities and had gained political power—including governorships and Senate seats—across the South. Former slaves, such Atlanta’s Alonzo Herndon, had even become millionaires in the post-war period. But the move towards black economic empowerment had upset the old economic order. Former planters organized themselves into White Citizens Councils and created an armed wing—the Ku Klux Klan—to undermine black economic institutions and to force blacks into sharecropping on unfair terms. Isabel Wilkerson’s Pulitzer Prize-winning book,“The Warmth of Other Suns”, details the targeting of black individuals, as well as entire black communities, for acts of terror whose purpose was to enforce economic apartheid.
8) The desire to maintain economic oppression is why the South was one of the most anti-tax regions of the nation.
Before the Civil War, the South routinely blocked national infrastructure protects. These plans, focused on Northern and Western states, would have moved non-slave goods to market quickly and cheaply. The South worried that such investments would increase the power of the free-labor economy and hurt their own, which was based on slavery. Moreover, the South was vehemently opposed to taxes even to improve the lives of non-slaveholding white citizens. The first public school in the North, Boston Latin, opened its doors in the mid-1600s. The first public school in the South opened 200 years later. Maintenance of slavery was the South’s top priority to the detriment of everything else.
9) Many firms on Wall Street made fortunes from funding the slave trade.
Investment in slavery was one of the most profitable economic activities throughout most of New York’s 350 year history. Much of the financing for the slave economy flowed through New York banks. Marquis names such as JP Morgan Chase and New York Life all profited greatly from slavery. Lehman Brothers, one of Wall Street’s largest firms until 2008, got its start in the slave economy of Alabama. Slavery was so important to the city that New York was one the most pro-slavery urban municipalities in the North.
10) The wealth gap between whites and blacks, the result of slavery, has yet to be closed.
The total value of slaves, or “property” as they were then known, could exceed $12 million in today’s dollars on the largest plantations. With land, machinery, crops and buildings added in, the wealth of southern agricultural enterprises was truly astronomical. Yet when slavery ended, the people that generated the wealth received nothing.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#204 Jan 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job exposing the irrational arguments and remaining rational in the face of irrationality.

Just remember you are arguing with someone who confuses rape with love, and thinks animals can demonstrate informed consent, which requires the ability to understand the legal consequences of the contract they are entering. And of course, the rest of the old, thoroughly discredited arguments, demonstrating once again, there is no rational, reasonable, or scientifically justifiable excuse for refusing to treat others as you would yourself under the law.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#205 Jan 9, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see I said that;
Mommy and daddy are the standard foundation for the family and should be protected.
Its imperative that freedom of religion and speech are protected....
That one of my favorite relatives was an open homosexual ...that person was loved , accepted by her Christian family and she knew it. I kissed, hugged her even after she acquired a disease... that eventually took her life...
The majority of homosexuals I know have died before 40.
That I don't want to know what homosexuals or hetereosexuals do in their bedroom...
I've said that homosexuals shouldn't be harmed physically and that they should be free to live their privates lives as they see fit...
But they shouldn't be allowed to indoctrinate Americas children that this is a normal lifestyle because the norm is mommy and daddy. Anything else including my widow headed family is abnormal and my kids crave their daddy.
Homosexuals at best can only bring blended families to the table and blended families have a high failure rate.
Homosexuals aren't exactly known monogamous relationships anyway...
I taught my daughter to wipe from front to back because we all know that the anus is for waste material...
That place cannot be sufficiently cleaned for anything other than waste material...
And if it is cleaned the good bacteria that keeps that area from becoming diseased will be eliminated as well opening the door for new super bugs that medical science can't handle.
This is basic common sense, legitimate concerns definitely not bigotry.
.The mommy and daddy family unit are protected. I'm in that category and I don't feel threatened.

.I too believe in freedom of religion and speech. But note that personal freedoms stop when they encroach on society's freedoms.

.If "blended" families have a high failure rate, so do "mommy and daddy" families. If you can show reliable evidence that children from same-sex parents suffer unduly, please do so.

'As to your expertise on anal hygeine, your instructions to your daughter seem correct, perhaps excessively so.(I would point out that even most atheists know how to wipe their poopers.) However, I don't believe it is your right to define the options for the anal behavior of others.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#206 Jan 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It is an unjust and bigoted law. Among adults, who marries whom should be none of the government's business. It amounts to bullying by the majority. Conservatives, who don't like government meddling into people's personal lives, should agree. This "law" has no reasonable justification and should be toppled. Maybe the Supreme Court will do the right thing.
The conservative movement, to which I subscribe, has as one of its basic tenets the belief that government should stay out of people’s private lives. Government governs best when it governs least - and stays out of the impossible task of legislating morality. But legislating someone’s version of morality is exactly what we do by perpetuating discrimination against gays.

"The big thing is to make this country, along with every other country in the world with a few exceptions, quit discriminating against people just because they're gay. You don't have to agree with it, but they have a constitutional right to be gay.

“There has always been homosexuality, ever since man and woman were invented. I guess there were gay apes. So that's not an issue. The Republican Party should stand for freedom and only freedom. Don't raise hell about the gays, the Blacks and the Mexicans. Free people have a right to do as they damn well please."

Conservative Icon, WW2 hero, Az. Senator, Republican Presidential Candidate, Barry Goldwater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 34 min Just Think 182
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 44 min Wondering 59
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr old_moose 10,235
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Wondering 31
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 13 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 4
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... Sat Rainbow Kid 9
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out Sep 22 Wondering 24
More from around the web