What is virginity worth today? - Whata s it worth to you?

Jan 23, 2009 | Posted by: conrad_j_obligacion | Full story: www.edgesanfrancisco.com

Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September.

Great. This is progress isn't it? blog at resbak.com
Comments
1 - 20 of 324 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Squat.
Crystal

Tuckahoe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Lost it at 13.
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

At the lemonade stand?
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Its still worth alot to an amount of commitment to a more pure soul......its a sad world where, the value of ones innocence, is taken so lightly.
Girrl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Some guys are just hung up on being the first one in! They say that virgins are the tightest around their rods.
cheyanne1989

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Well im a virgin and im 19 going on twenty but id never sell it , its kinda like prostitution isn't it?

Since: Dec 07

Murphys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

I don't think anyones virginity is worth that much money. It must be nice to have that kind of money to buy something such as that.

I think the girls who are willing to this are in a way very smart. They'll be rich after it's all over. Virginity doesn't mean anything really. If I could go back and sell mine, I would.
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Girrl wrote:
Some guys are just hung up on being the first one in! They say that virgins are the tightest around their rods.
Absent in this report is Natalie's going to finance her graduate studies with the proceeds. What's the thesis? Why men thinks with their penis for a couple pounds of flesh? Tight or loose, aim for love.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Why is this called Philippine Forum if no filippinas reply?
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Beats me, but is our opinion on virgins that important? There are things of more import than hymen, are there not? I bet you Natalie is not selling unless it's for transplant. That's gonna be a first.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

For that much money, you should be able to keep Natalie in a dog cage in the bedroom for a year...
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

This is a one nighter Natalie said.
Hakum Cunningham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Still have mine 31. My father has his - was raped by the bitch who tried so hard to mess up my life be making my siblings and I to be sexual, with the view to bring children in the world, with her adopted family members. I am so glad when we were in Iran that that bitch got hers in full accord. What a relief! I love King Cobra!
Omar

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

1 night and with a condom.
forget it condoms suck and virginity does not equal tight vagina.
i popped this girls cherry and she was way loose.

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Hymen. can be broken by doing jumping jacks or even running. So break the cycle of who has one and who don't. Hymen are either there or not and don't worry if it isn't. Tell you the truth would you rather have a fat cow for a wife or a slinder lady for a wife?

Did you know not all women have G-Spots? Debate this not the Hymen.

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Well in the Philippines it is worth nothing. Can anyone say birth control? Can anyone say no I'm using the rythum method?
arthur

Narvacan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Comment#17

Lucky for us men all women have a G-Spot; the trouble is some women cannot find it. Make it a game to locate it with your partner next time. Be creative as the journey should be very interactive and pleasurable and healthy. Oh, btw, we're talking about natural women here. Good luck in your foreplay.
Prince mohammed

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Monte wrote:
Its still worth alot to an amount of commitment to a more pure soul......its a sad world where, the value of ones innocence, is taken so lightly.
so smart, well I am muslim I am a 16 year old virgin, sad in my world, most Islamic country consider avirgintty very important
Tom

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

It's not what you are worth, it's what you can get.
Roman

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

If you like someone, would virginity be a great factor for you to really love her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••