What is virginity worth today? - What...

What is virginity worth today? - Whata s it worth to you?

There are 324 comments on the www.edgesanfrancisco.com story from Jan 23, 2009, titled What is virginity worth today? - Whata s it worth to you?. In it, www.edgesanfrancisco.com reports that:

Is a woman's virginity worth $3.8 million? That's how much Natalie Dylan, a 22-year-old from San Diego, California, said she has been offered through an auction she announced in September.

Great. This is progress isn't it? blog at resbak.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.edgesanfrancisco.com.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
arthur

Philippines

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Squat.
Crystal

New City, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2009
Lost it at 13.
arthur

Philippines

#4 Jan 23, 2009
At the lemonade stand?
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Jan 23, 2009
Its still worth alot to an amount of commitment to a more pure soul......its a sad world where, the value of ones innocence, is taken so lightly.
Girrl

Seattle, WA

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Some guys are just hung up on being the first one in! They say that virgins are the tightest around their rods.
cheyanne1989

Redmond, WA

#7 Jan 23, 2009
Well im a virgin and im 19 going on twenty but id never sell it , its kinda like prostitution isn't it?

Since: Dec 07

Angels Camp, CA

#8 Jan 23, 2009
I don't think anyones virginity is worth that much money. It must be nice to have that kind of money to buy something such as that.

I think the girls who are willing to this are in a way very smart. They'll be rich after it's all over. Virginity doesn't mean anything really. If I could go back and sell mine, I would.
arthur

Philippines

#9 Jan 23, 2009
Girrl wrote:
Some guys are just hung up on being the first one in! They say that virgins are the tightest around their rods.
Absent in this report is Natalie's going to finance her graduate studies with the proceeds. What's the thesis? Why men thinks with their penis for a couple pounds of flesh? Tight or loose, aim for love.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2009
Why is this called Philippine Forum if no filippinas reply?
arthur

Philippines

#12 Jan 23, 2009
Beats me, but is our opinion on virgins that important? There are things of more import than hymen, are there not? I bet you Natalie is not selling unless it's for transplant. That's gonna be a first.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Jan 23, 2009
For that much money, you should be able to keep Natalie in a dog cage in the bedroom for a year...
arthur

Philippines

#14 Jan 23, 2009
This is a one nighter Natalie said.
Hakum Cunningham

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2009
Still have mine 31. My father has his - was raped by the bitch who tried so hard to mess up my life be making my siblings and I to be sexual, with the view to bring children in the world, with her adopted family members. I am so glad when we were in Iran that that bitch got hers in full accord. What a relief! I love King Cobra!
Omar

State College, PA

#16 Jan 23, 2009
1 night and with a condom.
forget it condoms suck and virginity does not equal tight vagina.
i popped this girls cherry and she was way loose.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#17 Jan 23, 2009
Hymen. can be broken by doing jumping jacks or even running. So break the cycle of who has one and who don't. Hymen are either there or not and don't worry if it isn't. Tell you the truth would you rather have a fat cow for a wife or a slinder lady for a wife?

Did you know not all women have G-Spots? Debate this not the Hymen.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2009
Well in the Philippines it is worth nothing. Can anyone say birth control? Can anyone say no I'm using the rythum method?
arthur

Philippines

#19 Jan 23, 2009
Comment#17

Lucky for us men all women have a G-Spot; the trouble is some women cannot find it. Make it a game to locate it with your partner next time. Be creative as the journey should be very interactive and pleasurable and healthy. Oh, btw, we're talking about natural women here. Good luck in your foreplay.
Prince mohammed

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 24, 2009
Monte wrote:
Its still worth alot to an amount of commitment to a more pure soul......its a sad world where, the value of ones innocence, is taken so lightly.
so smart, well I am muslim I am a 16 year old virgin, sad in my world, most Islamic country consider avirgintty very important
Tom

San Marino, CA

#21 Jan 24, 2009
It's not what you are worth, it's what you can get.
Roman

Philippines

#22 Jan 25, 2009
If you like someone, would virginity be a great factor for you to really love her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carroll Daybook 10 hr Zuiko 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 12 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
News Hindu girl weds childhood Muslim friend in Paki... 19 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... Sat Ex Fan 1
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... Sat Skippy 4
News Greens against gay marriage plebiscite The Gree... Sat Rosa_Winkel 8
News Why Does the Church Wink at Divorce but Get So ... Sat Gremlin 10
More from around the web