VA clears burial of same-sex spouse

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: WTOP-FM Washington 7

The government has cleared the first burial of a same-sex spouse of a veteran in a national cemetery, but it's far from certain how easy it will be for other gay military couples to win the same benefit.

Full Story

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Once DOMA is overturned in Jun this will be a non-issue, but I thank the VA Secretary Shinseki for making the right decision in the meantime.
Reggie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Feb 16, 2013
It's a disgrace to bury queers in a national cemetery along with decent, honorable people.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Reggie wrote:
It's a disgrace to bury queers in a national cemetery along with decent, honorable people.
And yet my huband & I are eligible to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery while bigots like you aren't.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Reggie wrote:
You won't know it, you will be dead and never see an afterlife because it 'could' be loaded with 'queers'...you will never know!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Reggie wrote:
Isn't so ironic that a "queer" fought for your right to make such bigoted satements.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Reggie wrote:
So a brave gay or lesbian soldier died to protect your huge Cheetos dimpled ass, and you won't let him or her be buried in a honorable grave.

You aren't fit to wipe his boots.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Reggie wrote:
By the way, we ain't buying it MAX, RAND, THRUTHSEEKER, DAVID MOORE, JAYCE, REGGIE.

"Reggie"? Say "hi" to Betty and Veronica, liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 min Reverend Alan 699
Baker faces complaint for refusing anti-gay mes... 22 min lides 32
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 29 min scirocco 167
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 48 min Cali Girl 2014 29,176
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr Gib 431
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 4 hr Memory Girl 12
NRI doctor beaten up for demanding dowry (Oct '07) 8 hr Aryan41 35
More from around the web