Same-sex couples greet advent of gay marriage in Maine with midnight weddings

Sarah Dowling, left, speaks at a Nov. 1 gay marriage rally, accompanied by her partner of 18 years, Linda Wolfe, and their daughter, Maya Dowling-Wolfe, in Portland, Maine. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#62 Dec 30, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
BEFORE WE lived under the blood sacrifice of animals for our sins under Moses law and the Ten Commandments, Jesus came to be our blood sacrifices because mankind could not live a sinless life. HIS BLOOD COVERS OUR SINS.
Oh, my. WHY did God let everything go so wrong? Are you saying HE is not aware of what is in people's hearts? Are you saying HE doesn't control the world and it is chaos and everyone does what he or she wants? Are you saying God is INCAPABLE of controlling His creation? If that's the case, my father had more control over me than God did, what is up with THAT?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#63 Dec 31, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seperation of church and state works both ways...the state cant tell the church what they can and cannot do and freedom of speech includes freedom of religious speech...
Look it up, bigot.
Why do far right extremists only mention, freedom of speech, when they are defending lies, bigotry, and racism?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#64 Dec 31, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>But God knew my fate before I was born. HOW am I supposed to fight that? HE is in charge, not me or you. HE decides who or what is what. He is even in charge of Satan, and he can't seem to reel HIM in. What chance do I have against stuff God knew about millenium ago?
GOD knew you before you were born but you will have to accept Jesus as your Savior. Read the Bible, that is GOD'S word. No one can make that choice for you as to where you want to spend eternity.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#65 Dec 31, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my. WHY did God let everything go so wrong? Are you saying HE is not aware of what is in people's hearts? Are you saying HE doesn't control the world and it is chaos and everyone does what he or she wants? Are you saying God is INCAPABLE of controlling His creation? If that's the case, my father had more control over me than God did, what is up with THAT?
GOD did not let everything go wrong - PEOPLE did and they CONTINUE to destroy. People have taken GOD out of their lives - look around and you will see for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 7 min Reverend Alan 15
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 16 min Wondering 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Jonah1 50,078
German Ethics Council Insists Sex Between Broth... 48 min Reality 7
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 7 hr James 98
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 12 hr Fundies R Mentall... 41
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 19 hr dmw 50

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE