Man Demoted For Anti-Gay Marriage Fac...

Man Demoted For Anti-Gay Marriage Facebook Comments Wins Case

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Man Demoted For Anti-Gay Marriage Facebook Comments Wins Case. In it, EDGE reports that:

Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1 Nov 19, 2012
"In a democratic society, Adrian has a right to express his point of view, even if it is misguided and wrong,"

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Let his remarks be racial or anti religion and see the flap.
SLIF

Brampton, Canada

#7 Nov 19, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>I hate queers, jews two!!!
We all feel the same way about you breeders and warmongers who only show up when you have nothing good to say.Now stay away you radical straight separtist.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Let his remarks be racial or anti religion and see the flap.
Or anti-Cat

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
"In a democratic society, Adrian has a right to express his point of view, even if it is misguided and wrong,"
FINALLY you realize what freedom of speech is.

Curtsee subscribes to the Alinsky method of silencing freedom of speech and in truth so do most of you leftist but this time you are correct.

fascist libs love to silence anyone who dare disagree with you.
Beauty Queen

Wimborne, UK

#11 Nov 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Internet troll ....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#12 Nov 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Dear, you really should learn to pay better attention to what you claim to read, I've LONG known what freedom of speech is.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Fortunately for you, there really aren't that many fascist libs in the gay rights movement. Most of us don't want to legislate you into silence, just let other voices into the discussion. Personally, I like when people like you go off, you do our cause more good than you will ever possibly realize. It's the fascist cons in the anti-gay rights movement that usually have the market on silencing disagreement with their views cornered anyways, sweetie..

Palm Springs, California

#13 Nov 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Or anti-Cat
Pick on me, but leave Luke and Duke, my two angels, out of your insults!

Palm Springs, California

#14 Nov 21, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Curtsee subscribes to the Alinsky method of silencing freedom of speech and in truth so do most of you leftist but this time you are correct.
For someone I seem to be able to silence, why are you posting more posts than I can read without getting a headache? So far not ONE person has been shut the hell up around here.

Anyway, I SO wish I could be there tomorrow when your soon to be daughter in law starts whining about being "lactose intolerant," or screaming over your pretty bowl of mixed nits, ""MUST we have these in here! I am allergic to nuts!" and demanding to know if you used organic mung beans or hummus. "Is there SALT on these potatoes? Is there BUTTER in them..pwah! I cannot eat this cow tortured product!"

Then as you all lift your turkey to your mouth, she will huff, "poor little murdered turkey! I hope you barbarians are HAPPY eating dead flesh!"
Then she will haul out her home made glutton free (taste free) cake sweetened with carob, since "sugar is poison!"

Finally, after a cup of Sanka ("I'm caffeine free!") and she will plop onto the nearest sofa, put her arms up over her head, so you can all get a good view of her hairy arm pits, and pull up her hemp cloth mumu, still bearing the "Obama 2012" button, to show her waffle stomper boots and begin to snore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Organization of Arab Student celebrates culture... 47 min fat tired old and... 8
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 61
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Tre H 14,066
News $20m same-sex marriage survey underspend should... 6 hr Wondering 3
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) 23 hr Versa Havard Brown 5
News In Kentucky town, gay-marriage opponent Davis s... Sat Trump Plotza 25
News PM continues gay marriage victory blitz Nov 17 Gremlin 1
More from around the web