Is God male? The Episcopal Church deb...

Is God male? The Episcopal Church debates whether to change its Book of Common Prayer.

There are 14 comments on the The Brainerd Daily Dispatch story from Jul 3, 2018, titled Is God male? The Episcopal Church debates whether to change its Book of Common Prayer.. In it, The Brainerd Daily Dispatch reports that:

The terms for God, in the poetic language of the prayers written for centuries, have almost always been male: Father. King.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brainerd Daily Dispatch.

The Lightbearer

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2018
Of all sanctified blasphemy, this debate takes the cake.

Anyone who believes other than Scripture is a nonbeliever. Almighty God Jehovah identifies Himself as your Heavenly Father, and His Son Jesus prayed to His Father Jehovah God, and taught his followers to pray to our Heavenly Father.

Luke 11:2 So he said to them:“Whenever you pray, say:‘Father, let your name be sanctified.+ Let your Kingdom come.+ 3 Give us each day our bread according to our daily needs.+ 4 And forgive us our sins,+ for we ourselves also forgive everyone who is in debt to us;+ and do not bring us into temptation.’”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JuicyBillfart

Arlington Heights, IL

#2 Jul 3, 2018
Hillery farts.
E WILLIAMS

Spur, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2018
the episcopal church is just another religion that NO longer follows the teachings of the Bible or of God instead they are way too busy worrying about being PC for the purpose of getting more people in the pews so that they can fill their coffers!

money and treasures that will not get them to heaven!

but in the end they will have to answer to God for their treachery come judgement day!

Revelation 22:18-19 says, "For I testify unto everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, and from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

the WORD of God is not to be changed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Farting on hilly

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 4, 2018
JuicyBillfart wrote:
Hillery farts.
Billy likes farts
tonyoberdorfer

Boston, MA

#6 Aug 10, 2018
Not worth taking the time to comment!
Hilldebeastyfart s

Long Beach, CA

#7 Aug 10, 2018
Farting on hilly wrote:
<quoted text>

Billy likes farts
Hilldebeasty has manyfarts forbill.
THE MAN

Spur, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2018
The Episcopal Church and other morons who want to change the words of the Bible and their beliefs that God is a female are all IDIOTS!

God is a MALE - READ YOUR BIBLE!

All the stupid bastards are doing is condemning themselves and those stupid enough to follow them to HELL!

On judgement day all these stupid bastards will be crying and whining for mercy!
e williams

Spur, TX

#9 Aug 14, 2018
THE MAN wrote:
The Episcopal Church and other morons who want to change the words of the Bible and their beliefs that God is a female are all IDIOTS!

All the stupid bastards are doing is condemning themselves and those stupid enough to follow them to HELL!

On judgement day all these stupid bastards will be crying and whining for mercy!
AMEN!

Humans can not be changing the meaning of the Bible and they can not change the fact that God is a male!

Prayers out to and for the Queen of Soul!
Duh

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2018
THE MAN wrote:

Every thinking person knows God was a man. No woman would do horrible things like flooding the entire earth or burning cities.
Billclinfartsonh ill

Vancouver, Canada

#11 Aug 14, 2018
Hilldebeastyfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

Hilldebeasty has manyfarts forbill.
Billfarts onhillorytoo
True Christian

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2018
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>

Every thinking person knows God was a man. No woman would do horrible things like flooding the entire earth or burning cities.
Almighty God Jehovah is a spirit, and never was a man on earth, that false doctrine is from the Catholic religion, and not taught in scripture. The teaching that Mary is the mother of god is also false, Jehovah God has always been in immortal existence, and can never die. Jesus was the first angelic Son of God created in heaven, sent to earth as a man, to redeem all sinful mankind, he did die, and was resurrected back to life by Almighty God Jehovah, that is Scriptural.

Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus the Naz·a·rene&#697; was a man publicly shown to you by God through powerful works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, just as you yourselves know. 23 This man, who was handed over by the determined will and foreknowledge of God,+ you fastened to a stake by the hand of lawless men, and you did away with him.
24 But God resurrected him+ by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.+ 25 For David says about him:‘I keep Jehovah constantly in front of me,* for he is at my right hand that I may never be shaken. 26 On this account my heart became cheerful and my tongue rejoiced greatly. And I will reside in hope; 27 because you will not leave me in the Grave, nor will you allow your loyal one to see corruption.
Billcisnasty

Orlando, FL

#13 Aug 14, 2018
Billclinfartsonhill wrote:
<quoted text>

Billfarts onhillorytoo
Williamfarts inchurch
Smh

Alice, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2018
crazy people smh
Billsfartmouth

Three Springs, PA

#15 Aug 14, 2018
Billcisnasty wrote:
<quoted text>

Williamfarts inchurch
Fartson hilloretoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 21,286
News In rare campaign for Cuba, churches advocate ag... 12 hr Frankie Rizzo 8
News Teen Mom OG: Bristol Palin argues with now ex-h... 19 hr Anonymous 4
News In struggle over Ukrainian Orthodox communion, ... Mon Nikolai Kobzareff 5
News Hillary Clinton says Bill's affair was NOT an a... Mon Benny 1
News Couple at centre of - gay cake' fight urge Chri... Oct 14 Frankie Rizzo 2
News Law to stop Australian schools excluding gay st... Oct 13 Rose_NoHo 3