The Knock-Down, Drag-Out Text Feud Ov...

The Knock-Down, Drag-Out Text Feud Over a Wedding Present You Have to Read to Believe

There are 1 comment on the TheBlaze.com story from Jun 20, 2013, titled The Knock-Down, Drag-Out Text Feud Over a Wedding Present You Have to Read to Believe. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Which is to say, you probably have an idea of what makes a good wedding gifta and how the etiquette surrounding the giving and receiving is supposed to go.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Rose

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Jun 23, 2013
The couple should be sharing their special day with family and friends, not people to pay for their wedding or future. I work in the wedding industry and yes, people do give more cash now a days than gifts, but the new couple should say thank you and keep your greediness to themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... (Mar '15) 1 hr tongangodz 7,312
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 3 hr I Hate queers 27
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 6 hr serfs up 38
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 7 hr NoahLikesPi 398
News Mike Huckabee says Hillary Clinton should go to... 8 hr Synque 65
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 9 hr too lazy to log in 1,307
News With clerk jailed, gay Kentucky couple gets mar... 9 hr Truth 8
More from around the web