Poll: Most Americans See Gay Marriage as Inevitable

Jun 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Max

Thousands filled the Minnesota State Capitol on May 13 as they waited for word that the state Senate had passed a bill legalizing gay marriage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 6, 2013
 
Yep. There's just no reason to continue denying it.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gabe wrote:
I see it as the inevitable DOWNFALL of our society, country and eventually the world.
Homosexuals won't be satisfied until they've destroyed it all.
Haven't you heard? The whole downfall scenario is caused by religion.
Homosexuals actually help the world because we're smarter, more creative, and better-hung than straight folk.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gabe wrote:
I see it as the inevitable DOWNFALL of our society, country and eventually the world.
Homosexuals won't be satisfied until they've destroyed it all.
I remember the sixties, when people of my parents' age though the same about the younger generation. And my mother remembers when the Charleston was considered unacceptable. Every generation thinks the next one is dooming America to hell. Well, it ain't happened yet.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Gabe wrote:
I see it as the inevitable DOWNFALL of our society, country and eventually the world.
Homosexuals won't be satisfied until they've destroyed it all.
So you are saying that less than 10% of the US population specifically, mostly middle class too, are capable of destroying the world? Funny, if they actually could, they'd have done that a long time ago, back before government even existed, because .... well ... they were here before government was.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Poor Gabe (R1), society keeps evolving and there is nothing you can do except post on Trollix with multiple usernames. Such a social activist! LOL
KMX

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gabe wrote:
I see it as the inevitable DOWNFALL of our society, country and eventually the world.
Homosexuals won't be satisfied until they've destroyed it all.
Yep, it's in my copy of The Gay Agenda (4th edition, 8th printing). "Destroy it All" it says, right there in the foreword. Specific instructions begin on page 28.

I only signed-up for the sex; I didn't know they would be actual work involved. Whew!
KMX

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

correction: they --> there

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gabe wrote:
I see it as the inevitable DOWNFALL of our society, country and eventually the world.
Homosexuals won't be satisfied until they've destroyed it all.
Yeah. So ? We all know that already. What's your point ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••