Did Janet Jackson Convert To Islam?

There are 20 comments on the Oct 7, 2012, Israellycool story titled Did Janet Jackson Convert To Islam?. In it, Israellycool reports that:

The couple hope to tie the knot in Doha where the billionaire was born and are making arrangements for the ceremony to take place in 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Israellycool.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#1 Oct 7, 2012
She verily and surely did, as did her defunct brother.

Here, FROM THE ARTICLE ITSELF:

""""...Jan et Jackson has converted to Islam as did her brother, Michael Jackson and is choosing to keep her new religion a secret from her fans.""""

And please note that it's some jew publicizing the news.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Long live islam

Islam is the only hope for people

Judaism failed

Christianity is failing

Buddhism,hinduism are nonsense

Islam is the only creative religion that handle any problem in your life everything in your life is part of islam.
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Long live islam
Islam is the only hope for people
Judaism failed
Christianity is failing
Buddhism,hinduism are nonsense
Islam is the only creative religion that handle any problem in your life everything in your life is part of islam.
Give me a chance to lay a xhair on your wretched soul and we will see just how the evil bloodthirsty religion of bullshit handles your problem baby mohammed!
meme

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2012
christianity is still thriving and it not die..ever.Jesus is the truth , the way and the life...THe one comes or goes to God the father except through Christ. Jesus....

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2012
meme wrote:
christianity is still thriving and it not die..ever.Jesus is the truth , the way and the life...THe one comes or goes to God the father except through Christ. Jesus....
christianity already is dying.....Say thanx to ISLAM

LOL 90% of muslims were x-christians....Say thanx to Muhammad, Your lord

Jesus is only a prophet....Not god nor his son

U r sinner by worship jesus....Repent

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Give me a chance to lay a xhair on your wretched soul and we will see just how the evil bloodthirsty religion of bullshit handles your problem baby mohammed!
keep barking swine....if u meet a real muslim man, ur tongue will be cut and put as plug to ur an*s so you gonna stop fartinggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

Mexican dwarf beaner

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Give me a chance to lay a xhair on your wretched soul and we will see just how the evil bloodthirsty religion of bullshit handles your problem baby mohammed!
your girlfriend still uses a microscope to find out your pig toe cok?????
just wondering

Pulaski, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Long live islam
Islam is the only hope for people
Judaism failed
Christianity is failing
Buddhism,hinduism are nonsense
Islam is the only creative religion that handle any problem in your life everything in your life is part of islam.
So, how does a medieval misogynist cancer treat women?
beliver of peace

Kuching, Malaysia

#10 Oct 12, 2012
what ever religion you are in . god is the savoiur of the wprld throught his son jesus christ/ no one can come into my kingdom to meet my father and you have to come true me./jesus say whn i left this world pepole will use my father name and there will be many different religion, he too say belive in me you will be save, my lord and my god,]
Taliban killer

Akron, OH

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>christianity already is dying.....Say thanx to ISLAM
LOL 90% of muslims were x-christians....Say thanx to Muhammad, Your lord
Jesus is only a prophet....Not god nor his son
U r sinner by worship jesus....Repent
90% of Muslims are not ex-Christians that is a false statement, Muhammad was a criminal and he is indeed The Lord of criminals. And you're a queer that said you wanted to taste my meat.
islam4evafta

UK

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Jesus is just a prophtet just like muhammad,nd he preached islam jst like our father adam..islam is d only way thru whch u'll be saved,,a single word hasn't being in d holy Qur'an till today nd its about 1450yrs since it came into existence..but how many version of d bible is there.d new testamen,old testament current testamnt.etc lolx

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2012
She will fit right in with the looney cult.

Loons living loons.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 13, 2012
^...loons living with loons.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2012
islam4evafta wrote:
Jesus is just a prophtet just like muhammad,nd he preached islam jst like our father adam..islam is d only way thru whch u'll be saved,,a single word hasn't being in d holy Qur'an till today nd its about 1450yrs since it came into existence..but how many version of d bible is there.d new testamen,old testament current testamnt.etc lolx
Fail.
Dan George Stephen

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2013
its a pitty that all muslims are coward i pray that God will give the understand of God and of the Gospel of Christ Jesus who is was and will always be which is Jesus our Lord for ever
Dan George Stephen

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2013
I am praying for all Muslims all over the world That God will give the understand of his words which he gives through Jesus who is the way the thruth and life that he shuold let them understand that no one comes to the Father exect through him in Christ Jesus in Babtism by renuecin any other religion if not u will alll go to hell will is Algena pray for heaven not Algenan
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Apr 11, 2013
super-stars { amfar make history } feat mariah carey - i have HIV - lady gaga - i have HIV - eltoh john - i have HIV - justin timberlake - i have HIV { NOW-SUPPORT } amFAR The Foundation For AIDS Research ** www.amfar.org/donate/

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Dorset the religion Janet! Focus on fixing you giant ass.

“SHARIA”

Since: Apr 12

For their safety & future

#20 Apr 12, 2013
meme wrote:
christianity is still thriving and it not die..ever.Jesus is the truth , the way and the life...THe one comes or goes to God the father except through Christ. Jesus....
Convert to Holy Islam while you still can.
Mohammed Salem

Melbourne, Australia

#22 Apr 17, 2013
I am Egyptian myself and I must say I am disappointed in the way that you have commented here. As a Muslim you must respect all religions. If you want to preach Islam; fine and I applaud you. However, NEVER does Islam condone the putting down of another religion. So please do not do it on my behalf or behalf of any other Muslim. Much appreciated.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Long live islam
Islam is the only hope for people
Judaism failed
Christianity is failing
Buddhism,hinduism are nonsense
Islam is the only creative religion that handle any problem in your life everything in your life is part of islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 6 min Wondering 2,109
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 20 min WeTheSheeple 76
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 22 min WeTheSheeple 124
News Are the majority of Americans against religious... 32 min Wondering 46
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 4 hr paulaxbby 198
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 hr ItaSta 32,051
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 5 hr Dana Robertson 2,799
More from around the web