Sex Before Marriage: 5 Reasons Every ...

Sex Before Marriage: 5 Reasons Every Couple Should Do It

There are 2 comments on the Switched story from May 26, 2013, titled Sex Before Marriage: 5 Reasons Every Couple Should Do It. In it, Switched reports that:

Written by Kiri Blakeley on CafeMom's blog, The Stir A lot of teens these days are taking something called the "purity pledge," wherein they vow not to have sex until they get married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Zach

Washington, DC

#1 May 27, 2013
I found this post funny. Whoever authored this just came up with 6 attempts to try to justify fornication. Everything mentioned here centers around self and what self wants. It's narcissist, and vain.
Jackie

Nairobi, Kenya

#2 May 27, 2013
As a teen I did that too. The purity pledge. I was dying of sexual frustration. I was supposed to wait till I get a husband. Nowadays people marry late for various reasons. Was I supposed till I was in my 30s when I was married to have sex? I only held off for some years, then in my late 20s I let go. I dont regret it. Sex is awesome. I have lots of it with my bf, I dont hold back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Bermudian man reveals why he wona t be goin... 9 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 6
News Why do white evangelicals love Trump? 1 hr Reality Speaks 40
News Bill seeks to bar companies from citing religio... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 102
News Same-sex Winnipeg couple won't quit fight to ha... 1 hr Gay davey 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Tre H 18,794
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... 7 hr Wondering 38
News Events manager resigns from Deltona's Center 8 hr overit 1
More from around the web