More wines coming out in support of g...

More wines coming out in support of gay marriage

There are 3 comments on the Long Island Business News story from Jun 12, 2013, titled More wines coming out in support of gay marriage. In it, Long Island Business News reports that:

Wineries are coming out loud and proud in their support of gay marriage. They're putting it right on the label.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Business News.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Funny headline. I didn't know wine could talk.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Mmmmm, I love the vino. I'll have to try some of these.

“STOP THE SPREAD OF LIES”

Since: Jun 13

JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN ONES

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Homofascism n Hitler wrote:
I can't imagine the reaction that would result if a winery promoted the only union that brought you into this world.
Ernst Roehm, the SA Stormtroopers, and the German "Brownshirts" put Adolf Hitler into power. That's right, homosexuals had a major helping hand dedicated to Nazism, and in the end it cost them.
But hey, that's what fascist liberals do, they lie, and they will sell out on you by sundown.
What is sad is that so many straights are self hating that they would support a gay wine and boycott a traditional wine. I wonder if the cork on a bottle of gay wine is at the bottom of the bottle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 10 min NoMo 5,197
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 11 min 2all 109
News Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 43 min Willothewisp 1,049
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 48 min Rose_NoHo 543
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 49 min Rosa_Winkel 33,902
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 1 hr RevKen 12
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 25
More from around the web