First openly gay bishop visits Philly

First openly gay bishop visits Philly

There are 57 comments on the Philadelphia Gay News story from Jun 20, 2013, titled First openly gay bishop visits Philly. In it, Philadelphia Gay News reports that:

The Right Rev. Gene Robinson is known for his controversial position as the first openly gay bishop in the Anglican Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Gay News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Truely a shame for the whole Church that this man with a perverted chosen lifestyle ever crawled out from under the rock he was living under with his boyfriend.
Tearing the Church apart and the sad thing is he knew that would happen and he did it anyway.
What a man-or is he playing the wife these days?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Exit stage right! Exodus is defeated...your train just left, Shadow...ALL ABOARD!!!!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Exit stage right! Exodus is defeated...your train just left ...
... along with any chance of your sexual redemption.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>My sexual redemption is NONE of your business. But for the record...never better!
Do you get tired of masturbating?
See sel this is what we all have come to expect from your kind.
"Do you get tired of masturbating?" WTH is wrong with you fella?
You have a filthy mind as well as mouth. Of course no one knows where that mouth has been either.
Your redemption is going to be a problem trust me.
Does your mother think that kind of post is funny? How do you explain that crap to others.
Like I said I would expect nothing more from a lesbian with a big filthy mouth.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
See sel this is what we all have come to expect from your kind.
"Do you get tired of masturbating?" WTH is wrong with you fella?
You have a filthy mind as well as mouth. Of course no one knows where that mouth has been either.
Your redemption is going to be a problem trust me.
Does your mother think that kind of post is funny? How do you explain that crap to others.
Like I said I would expect nothing more from a lesbian with a big filthy mouth.
Apparently, based upon the ideas you have presented above, YOU are the one with the filthy mind and mouth.

The other person just appears to have an excellent sense of humor and the ability to yank your chain.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, based upon the ideas you have presented above, YOU are the one with the filthy mind and mouth.
The other person just appears to have an excellent sense of humor and the ability to yank your chain.
I own this one....lock, stock and barrel.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#10 Jun 22, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, based upon the ideas you have presented above, YOU are the one with the filthy mind and mouth ...
That filth came from Sel Jones's post #5, which the mods have already removed.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#12 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you get tired of masturbating?...
I get tired of you pretending to be a Christian, and apparently I'm not alone in that regard.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I get tired of you pretending to be a Christian, and apparently I'm not alone in that regard.
Answer the questions Joe....or are you too busy planning you next attack?
SHADOW

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should have read you UnRev are the perverted one. You have proven post after post you certainly have the filthy mouth as well as mind.
Project much hipocrite?
If yu think the trash talker has an excellent sense of humor perverted as she is and oh yes she has been know to "yank" things but not a chain.....

Location hidden

#17 Jun 23, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should have read you UnRev are the perverted one. You have proven post after post you certainly have the filthy mouth as well as mind.
Project much hipocrite?
If yu think the trash talker has an excellent sense of humor perverted as she is and oh yes she has been know to "yank" things but not a chain.....
LOL!!!... Still going at it, I see.

Well, get loose from your obsession with your own filth, as you see it in others, first. Then, we'll see if you still have any mind left with which to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Until then, you are simply no more than a rabid dog, chained to a post driven by Selecia, and yanked around whenever she sees fit to do so.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#18 Jun 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you get tired of masturbating?...
IMO, no one, regardless of their sexual orientation, can do that while thinking of you.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, no one, regardless of their sexual orientation, can do that while thinking of you.
Speaking from personal experience?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Jun 23, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from personal experience?
No, impersonal experience.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
No, impersonal experience.
The personal nature of the masturbatory drive?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#22 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you get tired of masturbating?
You did not answer the question...BTW.
Another STRAIGHT MAN abducted and killed an 8 year old little girl here in Jacksonville last night. Befriended the mother at a local Dollar Store and took them to Walmart with promises of buying clothes for the family...took the little girl to the front of the store saying that he was going to get McDonald's for them and took her out to his van...took her and raped her and killed her.
THIS IS WHAT SEXUAL ABUSE OF A CHILD LOOKS LIKE...BUT IT IS HETEROSEXUAL AND SO YOU THINK IT IS GREAT...ONLY HOMOSEXUAL IN NATURE RILES YOU UP JOE.
ALL SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE IS WRONG...AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED WITH DEATH OR LIFE IN PRISON....THERE IS NO HELP FOR PEOPLE WHO ABUSE CHILDREN.
SO DO YOU THINK THAT THE LITTLE DEAD GIRL IS HAPPY BECAUSE SHE DIED A HETEROSEXUAL DEATH?
YOU ARE THE SICKEST OF THE SICK IN YOU PERVERSE DEFENSE OF STRAIGHT SEX!
This post is so disjointed it is hard to tell what you are saying.
Everyone agrees killing of any kind if wrong. Now when you try to make the death of this child a political football you suck.
I really think your mind is being eaten by sin.
Perverse defense of straight sex???? Straight sex needs no defense silly dyke.
Oh BTW the use of all caps is strongly discouraged as it is hard to read and makes you look like an ASS!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#23 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>I own this one....lock, stock and barrel.

You own nothing porky except your lot in hell for total disregard of the Bible and G-d.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#24 Jun 24, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal nature of the masturbatory drive?
Are you a subject matter expert on this Ken, or has Onanism become part of the Epsicopal liturgy along with the blessing of same-sex "marriages"?

Location hidden

#25 Jun 24, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is so disjointed it is hard to tell what you are saying.
Everyone agrees killing of any kind if wrong. Now when you try to make the death of this child a political football you suck.
I really think your mind is being eaten by sin.
Perverse defense of straight sex???? Straight sex needs no defense silly dyke.
Oh BTW the use of all caps is strongly discouraged as it is hard to read and makes you look like an ASS!
I was sure that you would love seeing a little gild get killed by heterosexual contact. You are one sick dude/chick/whatever.

Location hidden

#26 Jun 25, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a subject matter expert on this Ken, or has Onanism become part of the Epsicopal liturgy along with the blessing of same-sex "marriages"?
LOL!!...

I was asking questions, since you seemed to know all about the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 1 hr SirAndrew 10
News As gay marriage fight continues in Kentucky, LG... 1 hr lalala 1
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr curi0ust0ny 34,848
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 1,298
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 2 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 24
News Dick and Liz Cheney school conservative host on... 4 hr Erasmus1 1
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 hr TomInElPaso 384
More from around the web