Support Marriage Equality? Abortion R...

Support Marriage Equality? Abortion Rights? No Communion For You!

There are 11 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Support Marriage Equality? Abortion Rights? No Communion For You! . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Newark Archbishop John J. Myers sent out a pastoral statement urging Catholics to vote "in defense of marriage and life", and claimed that the passage of same-sex marriage laws might lead to a government crackdown of religious freedoms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
wow- talk about blatant lying!

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 25, 2012
More of the usual fearmongering from the same old power-hungry zealots.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Cool deal, deny supporters of equal marriage and responsible birth control/womens health communion.

That's a good way to empty a few more rows of pews. Soon you'll have enough space in the churches to convert them into bowling alleys and taverns. And you wonder why your losing more and more of the faithful with each passing year.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Sep 25, 2012
We can only hope! SOMETHING has to be done about these religious freaks in this country before we end up like Libya & Egypt & Syria & Iran & Saudi Arabia & Pakistan, etc, etc, etc. We need to SEVERELY reign in religion in this country before the nutjobs start rioting & burning & killing people HERE just because you don't someone insulted their deity.

BAN ALL RELIGION BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 25, 2012
No communion, no donation.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
No communion, no donation.
Good one, hit them where it hurts!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Excommunicated for how you vote.

I saw this coming.

In the Middle Ages, the RCC would place an entire region or kingdom under Interdict for failure to comply with their demands.

Welcome to THESE Middle Ages, gentles. Shall I mull your spiced mead for you?

&fe ature=related

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdict
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 26, 2012
No-one wants your body o christ..lol you F'n Cannibals
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Dam Queers, just like flies. Swarm together, nasty, a nuisance & they both like Shi+. LMFAO

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Coming from a cowardly troll. Wow.
NoQ wrote:
Dam Queers, just like flies. Swarm together, nasty, a nuisance & they both like Shi+. LMFAO

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
You must hate it when you get called out for what you are, a filthy, cowardly troll.

Mom.
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A Troll is what you call you're momma, and I'm dam sure not you're momma. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min Frindly 6,790
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Prince 31,998
News MIA gay marriage heroes Wed Nosy1 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Wed anonymous 2
News Lorrie Morgan & Sammy Kershaw to Divorce (Oct '07) Tue Kenny Davis 31
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Tue Merchant of Alzhe... 40
News 'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... (Aug '14) Jun 19 Going Islamic 135
More from around the web