Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56131 Jul 21, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Hey folks notice how the earth fairy wont post anymore after I exposed he is truth,whose real name is terry rigsby an old fat 62 year old man with glasses and a pot belly,who is on disability that lives in a crappy rental in w gc,il .a complete LOSER
I bet you're no Brad Pitt yourself!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#56132 Jul 21, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
Hey folks notice how the earth fairy wont post anymore after I exposed he is truth,whose real name is terry rigsby an old fat 62 year old man with glasses and a pot belly,who is on disability that lives in a crappy rental in w gc,il .a complete LOSER
Thank you.
Your nature and tactics have done more to help gays with their pursuit of equality than any amount of pleading or debating could have ever done.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56133 Jul 21, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're no Brad Pitt yourself!!
She's also 0 fer 3.

I'm not Terry, I'm not Earth Angel, I'm not 62 or overweight.

Holly Rorie is extremely mentally ill. She needs to be in a mental institution. This is evidence of that.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56134 Jul 21, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Your nature and tactics have done more to help gays with their pursuit of equality than any amount of pleading or debating could have ever done.
On a positive note, she chased Kimare away. He couldn't stand being compared to her even though they are very much alike.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56135 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>She's also 0 fer 3.

I'm not Terry, I'm not Earth Angel, I'm not 62 or overweight.

Holly Rorie is extremely mentally ill. She needs to be in a mental institution. This is evidence of that.
There is a lot of that going around
here......LOL
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56136 Jul 21, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
More importantly, when she behaves like this while calling herself a Christian minister she does more to harm the cause of Christianity than any lowly atheist like myself could ever dream of.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56137 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, when she behaves like this while calling herself a Christian minister she does more to harm the cause of Christianity than any lowly atheist like myself could ever dream of.
aww terry you have been saying for years everybody is holly because you're in love with her,because she is the spitting image of both your old fat ugly stinky dead S L U T granny's who used to r a p e you on a daily basis when you were a widdle boy Queen T BAHAHAHAHAHA now go bl ow your husband Greg you gay boy catcher
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56138 Jul 21, 2014
What's hilarious is that this welfare case sits around all day just waiting for me to post.

Within minutes of every post she cuts and pastes the same tired lies.

I trolled her so hard two years ago that she is still sitting around completely consumed about it. How pathetic can someone be?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56139 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
What's hilarious is that this welfare case sits around all day just waiting for me to post.
Within minutes of every post she cuts and pastes the same tired lies.
I trolled her so hard two years ago that she is still sitting around completely consumed about it. How pathetic can someone be?
aww poor widdle terry,was being r a p e d on a daily basis by your granny's when you were a widdle boy is that what made you become gay? Did you think that every woman's vagina looked and smelled like your granny's stinky fat crotch critttered out,ba lue waf fled std herpes infested puuuusys that your dead granny's made you eat every day Queen T BAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher

Location hidden

#56140 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly, when she behaves like this while calling herself a Christian minister she does more to harm the cause of Christianity than any lowly atheist like myself could ever dream of.
Do you believe Atheist can believe in something bigger than themselves?
I do. I think they can believe in things like The Declaration of Independence and things like Humanity and the Law.
busted

United States

#56141 Jul 21, 2014
Find that welfare slag's latest scam @ gofundme/nick's necessities. You'll find her embellishing the truth about her brother in an effort to steal from the general public so she can continue to sit on her greasy sofa for free. The baby brother as she calls him,(well into his 30s like herself) has pics posted alternating between when he first got sick to recent pics wolfing down a huge T-bone steak to pics when he was sick. The pics depend on her wanting more 'donations' and her wanting praise at doing 'such a good job'. Which ever strokes her pride and manipulations of the moment. I highly recommend everyone alerting the site to her scam!

Location hidden

#56142 Jul 21, 2014
busted wrote:
Find that welfare slag's latest scam @ gofundme/nick's necessities. You'll find her embellishing the truth about her brother in an effort to steal from the general public so she can continue to sit on her greasy sofa for free. The baby brother as she calls him,(well into his 30s like herself) has pics posted alternating between when he first got sick to recent pics wolfing down a huge T-bone steak to pics when he was sick. The pics depend on her wanting more 'donations' and her wanting praise at doing 'such a good job'. Which ever strokes her pride and manipulations of the moment. I highly recommend everyone alerting the site to her scam!
Who? And what does that have to do with this?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56143 Jul 21, 2014
busted wrote:
lF E C K you tard girl,Hollys brother has to feck your AZZ ,because your fat stinky moldy puuuusy is so stretched out its like the Grand Canyon,all you are is a fat ugly white trash POS trailer park gutter S L U T so drop dead dog face
truth

Granite City, IL

#56144 Jul 21, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? And what does that have to do with this?
The person posting as Terry Rigsby.

Her name is Holly Rorie and she is a well known local lunatic. I'd give you the back story, but I just don't have the time right now. It goes on for many . Her mentally ill hijinks are the stuff of local legend.

She is a grossly obese, filthy, lazy pig who is so messed up from her father's sexual abuse that she is criminally perverted. You can see in her posts how sexually deranged she is from her father's molestation.

She refuses to work and blames the city for her lack of work ethic. She wallows in her own insanity and tries to bring others down with her so she can feel better about herself. When she gets mad enough she will tell us to go back to work so that we can pay for her welfare. That we are her slaves.

She fancies herself a Christian minister. But really it's just a ruse that she uses to try to get people to give her money. She works just about every scam that she can to steal and leech off of working people. The other poster is just informing us about another in her long line of scams.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56145 Jul 21, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>lF E C K you tard girl,Hollys brother has to feck your AZZ ,because your fat stinky moldy puuuusy is so stretched out its like the Grand Canyon,all you are is a fat ugly white trash POS trailer park gutter S L U T so drop dead dog face
Thank you for demonstrating what Christians are really like when they think no one is looking.

Location hidden

#56146 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>The person posting as Terry Rigsby.

Her name is Holly Rorie and she is a well known local lunatic. I'd give you the back story, but I just don't have the time right now. It goes on for many . Her mentally ill hijinks are the stuff of local legend.

She is a grossly obese, filthy, lazy pig who is so messed up from her father's sexual abuse that she is criminally perverted. You can see in her posts how sexually deranged she is from her father's molestation.

She refuses to work and blames the city for her lack of work ethic. She wallows in her own insanity and tries to bring others down with her so she can feel better about herself. When she gets mad enough she will tell us to go back to work so that we can pay for her welfare. That we are her slaves.

She fancies herself a Christian minister. But really it's just a ruse that she uses to try to get people to give her money. She works just about every scam that she can to steal and leech off of working people. The other poster is just informing us about another in her long line of scams.
I've read both your post and it's obvious she isn't the only one. My goodness!!!!!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56147 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for demonstrating what Christians are really like when they think no one is looking.
terry holly is the spitting image of your fat ugly stinky dead S L U T granny's.So answer the question was getting r a p e d daily by your granny's is what made you turn gay BAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher
truth

Granite City, IL

#56148 Jul 21, 2014
Curiosityforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read both your post and it's obvious she isn't the only one. My goodness!!!!!
What specifically about my posts do you think makes me crazy?
GoddamnUStupid

San Jose, CA

#56149 Jul 22, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>aww poor widdle terry,was being r a p e d on a daily basis by your granny's when you were a widdle boy is that what made you become gay? Did you think that every woman's vagina looked and smelled like your granny's stinky fat crotch critttered out,ba lue waf fled std herpes infested puuuusys that your dead granny's made you eat every day Queen T BAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher
Lawl, are you like 12 years old? Mentally challenged? A troll? Must be a troll. There is no way someone honestly sat down and thought they were insulting someone with....that. I mean, I admit it was amusing if the goal was to make people laugh at YOU, because laugh at you I did, well done... but honestly, I think you could have done better. Needs a lot of polishing, you need to come off as infuriatingly moronic without it being so obvious you are intentionally doing so to piss people off for scraps of attention like some starving dog, because desperate attention seeking trolls are just sad not funny, don't be such an obvious try hard. You can do it, I believe in you bro!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56150 Jul 22, 2014
GoddamnUStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawl, are you like 12 years old? Mentally challenged? A troll? Must be a troll. There is no way someone honestly sat down and thought they were insulting someone with....that. I mean, I admit it was amusing if the goal was to make people laugh at YOU, because laugh at you I did, well done... but honestly, I think you could have done better. Needs a lot of polishing, you need to come off as infuriatingly moronic without it being so obvious you are intentionally doing so to piss people off for scraps of attention like some starving dog, because desperate attention seeking trolls are just sad not funny, don't be such an obvious try hard. You can do it, I believe in you bro!
go fe ck yourself you feck in homo,you're nothing but a qu eer,drop dead tard girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple say... 5 hr who do u call 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 12 hr Rose_NoHo 60
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Unfortunate 31,938
News Carroll Daybook Tue MaltaMerlin 3
News Hindu girl weds childhood Muslim friend in Paki... Mon Rosa 2
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Mon mariam 176
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... Aug 27 Ex Fan 1
More from around the web