Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,242

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#44498 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
These homosexuals are the Last of the Mohicans.
They really are on a dead-end, in more ways than one.
Ah, the homophobes are still bitter over the Illinois gay marriage victory.

LOL…awesome.
Mr Prenatal Test

Justice, IL

#44499 Nov 11, 2013
It's truly creepy how homosexuals assume identities--I'd imagine you could get this one in a lot of trouble.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44500 Nov 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extreme denial of how homosexual sex not just fails to equate with the intimate oneness of marriage, the function of natural sex and the fundamental goal of mating behavior, but abusively violates another person!!!
This is offensive to normal people, not to mention culture and religions. It ignores medical evidence and moral ethics. Literally barbaric.
Your extreme denial of how there is no such thing as "homosexual sex" is hilarious!!!

Your extreme denial that absolutely no one but you is even remotely interested in "equating" their sex with anyone else's is beyond comical.

Anal sex is offensive to normal people?! Then why are normal people thinking about it and discussing it??!!!

Medical evidence has been ignored?! I don't remember medical evidence ever being presented!!!! Just some nonsense from a match maker looking to self promote!!!!! The desperation of your arguments is side-splitting!!!!!

You might as well be standing on a stage screaming, "I want my ass penetrated"!!!!!!! How pathetic you are cur.

Location hidden

#44501 Nov 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your anger issues are better.
Smile.
I hope you can grow a pair and actually man up with your wife and let her know how badly you want it up your butt.

Smile.
Mr Prenatal Test

Justice, IL

#44505 Nov 11, 2013
The AIDS rate among homosexuals in Chicago is up to 25%, the victory couldn't be won in court but only in a bought-and-paid for legislature that can turn on a dime.

And prenatal testing wherein parents will choose to abort homosexuals is around the corner.

HAHA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Prenatal Test

Justice, IL

#44506 Nov 11, 2013
I would report Jonah1.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44507 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! Prove a negative. So now you admit there is no harm? What about your idiotic doomsday scenario? Bands of roving men wreaking havoc. And the one man will marry all the women one?
Your argument that I am not sincere is a straw man. Get a real argument loser.
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip. .........

right over your stupid little head.

ASTOUNDING! How you can draw those conclusions from my post is one of the seven wonders of the world! Absolutely astounding!...and a dead give-away.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44508 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
The AIDS rate among homosexuals in Chicago is up to 25%, the victory couldn't be won in court but only in a bought-and-paid for legislature that can turn on a dime.
And prenatal testing wherein parents will choose to abort homosexuals is around the corner.
HAHA!
A visit from Santa Claus is right around the corner, too. Perhaps you could ask him for an education.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44509 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
<quoted text>
The Secret Gospel of Mark was the homosexual prof's forgery!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, thanks for the LAUGH!
The Princeton prof and Yale University Press are refuting your fellow homosexual!
As promised:
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp ...
The Yale U Press book by the Princeton prof heralding the new age of homosexuals being aborted!

Can you sing 'non sequitur,' loony tune?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44510 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
Enough talk.
Where's that prenatal test for homosexuals in the womb!!!
Mack the Knife!
...and what makes you think they wouldn't have aborted you? It's pretty obvious that you are a miserable closet case. I bet you think you're fooling everybody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#44511 Nov 11, 2013
You need to be reported for using someones picture without their permission.
You should know better.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you can grow a pair and actually man up with your wife and let her know how badly you want it up your butt.
Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Prenatal Test

Justice, IL

#44512 Nov 11, 2013
If you haven't read the book by the Princeton prof and Yale U Press, is it the magic of AIDS that enables you to know its contents?

The book heralds the termination of all homosexuals in the womb.

The argument, as befitting Princeton and Yale, is magnificent.

I CAN'T WAIT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#44513 Nov 11, 2013
CDC wrote:
You need to be reported for using someones picture without their permission.
You should know better.
<quoted text>
You should be educated on the internet and the public domain of social media sights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Prenatal Test

Justice, IL

#44515 Nov 11, 2013
Jonah1, shut up. You're lying again. He could and should get you in a LOAD of trouble.

Everyone but you homosexuals recognizes you went WAY past the line.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#44516 Nov 11, 2013
I am.
But it won't keep me from wanting some justice.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be educated on the internet and the public domain of social media sights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44518 Nov 11, 2013
Mr Prenatal Test wrote:
If you haven't read the book by the Princeton prof and Yale U Press, is it the magic of AIDS that enables you to know its contents?
The book heralds the termination of all homosexuals in the womb.
The argument, as befitting Princeton and Yale, is magnificent.
I CAN'T WAIT.
and what makes you think they wouldn't have aborted you? It's pretty obvious that you are a miserable closet case. I bet you think you're fooling everybody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44519 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy shouldn't be allowed because Frankie messes with my head and I let him. Priceless.
...and there's the eighth wonder... Blankie's ability to fabricate nonsense from a simple statement.

Blankie messes with my head? ahhahaah ROTFLMAO@U Blankie doesn't even understand what goes on in his own head let alone mine. I keep telling you to get a better Ouija board, Miss Cleo.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#44520 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
Yeah... especially the part about how scientific data is only valid in Canada.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#44522 Nov 11, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
O Canada!
So your argument is polygamy should be illegal because Canada thinks it should. Priceless.
Polygamy is illegal in the US as well. I have posted many links on the subject. You refuse to read them, thats your bad for being stupid not ours. The subject of this thread is same sex unions/marriage in te state of Illinois. The state will soon allow same sex marriage. Now stay on topic or face the fact that your posts will be removed. Stop being butthurt

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#44523 Nov 11, 2013
OK then.
Remove this post you POS!
You are being timed.
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Polygamy is illegal in the US as well. I have posted many links on the subject. You refuse to read them, thats your bad for being stupid not ours. The subject of this thread is same sex unions/marriage in te state of Illinois. The state will soon allow same sex marriage. Now stay on topic or face the fact that your posts will be removed. Stop being butthurt

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schuette urges court to take gay marriage case 8 min eJohn 14
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 9 min RevKen 24
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,417
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 1 hr Still here 1,290
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 5 hr Blackburn 26,016
Steel Advice: When you are 40, don't dress like... 7 hr Panhof 1
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 15 hr Sneaky Pete 15

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE