Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,905)

Showing posts 38,081 - 38,100 of48,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Gods eyes it is still sin wrote:
Yes and there it is the gays have started again trying to change everybody to their file ways let's all be perfect the gays think they are but yet don't they spread their file AIDS around to the whole world and what will the NEXT GAY disease be you know it's coming OOPS i am sorry I said coming and every time you say that a homo gets it horns so Store Front we are guessing you must be perfect who cares your gay and you will get yours in the end OOPS I am sorry you would like that when SATAN shoves a big one into you.
Lots of sexual imagery in your post…do you often feel sexually aroused when thinking about homosexuals?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to rethink that before it's too late for you!
Too late for what?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am wrong prove me wrong!
As I stated....childish. One doesn't prove a negative dear. You brought up your afterlife and otherworldly judgments, the onus of proof rests with you. Don't worry Scott, I know you can't prove them, which is why I laugh about them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.
You claim a twisted, false law changes that.
SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.
The ONLY thing "clear" in your post is the fact that you are a moron who can't use the English language properly.

Have a nice day cur.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how ridiculously childish you sheep sound when you try and peddle these ridiculous "after life" threats? Right?!!
Wake up child. There is no final retribution. It's a fairytale created for weak people who are pissed off all the time because they don't get their way. For an example of this person, see a mirror.
If that is the case how do you know what I am talking about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case how do you know what I am talking about.
Dear, only someone living under a rock wouldn't know what you are talking about. You are part of a cult that takes every opportunity to publically try and force your dogma on others.

Weak, sniveling outsiders desperate for a community of fake support buy into the message because they desperately want to believe that others will face some sort of retribution so that they can feel better about themselves and how pathetic they actually are following a bunch of "rules" that they convince themselves make them better people.

Weak sheeple delight in the idea that they will get to watch as everyone that ever crossed them in their life burn!!! The idea makes the sheep just absolutely giddy. Normal people find that abhorant, but the sheep, they just LOVE the idea of watching people burn!!!! It's pathetic really.

If the sheep really wanted to prove their dogma, they would all gather together collectively and every single one of them pray for Satan. Pray that Lucifer accept Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior. Pray that Lucifer be born again, and thus all evil would end. After all, with the Christian god, ALL things are possible. But you want to know why the sheep don't pray for this? Because without a villain, their dogma doesn't work!!

Are their any other stupid questions about your cult that I can clear up for you?

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet. You took me for a dummy didn't you, dummy?
Cuz ya ARE Blankie. Ya ARE a dummy.... and liar.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am wrong prove me wrong!
You never proved you were right in the first place, idiot.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, only someone living under a rock wouldn't know what you are talking about. You are part of a cult that takes every opportunity to publically try and force your dogma on others.
Weak, sniveling outsiders desperate for a community of fake support buy into the message because they desperately want to believe that others will face some sort of retribution so that they can feel better about themselves and how pathetic they actually are following a bunch of "rules" that they convince themselves make them better people.
Weak sheeple delight in the idea that they will get to watch as everyone that ever crossed them in their life burn!!! The idea makes the sheep just absolutely giddy. Normal people find that abhorant, but the sheep, they just LOVE the idea of watching people burn!!!! It's pathetic really.
If the sheep really wanted to prove their dogma, they would all gather together collectively and every single one of them pray for Satan. Pray that Lucifer accept Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior. Pray that Lucifer be born again, and thus all evil would end. After all, with the Christian god, ALL things are possible. But you want to know why the sheep don't pray for this? Because without a villain, their dogma doesn't work!!
Are their any other stupid questions about your cult that I can clear up for you?
Man, you sure can talk smart, kinda like a politician; talkin' loud and sayin" nothin"
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, SS couples cannot equate to a single literal identity of marriage.
You claim a twisted, false law changes that.
SS marriage is clearly an oxymoron.
...yawn...

Your twisted false opinion changes nothing.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You never proved you were right in the first place, idiot.
I am right about liberals. Always smack talkin" and bashing people they don't agree with.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right about liberals. Always smack talkin" and bashing people they don't agree with.
Honey, it's not my fault if you are completely unaware of the rules of logic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
More great arguments from the peanut gallery. Keep em coming!
Yes.... asking someone for proof is a great argument.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking for proof is considered "smack talkin?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you sure can talk smart, kinda like a politician; talkin' loud and sayin" nothin"
Exactly the response I anticipated. Non specific, devoid of any refutation, and childishly intended as a personal insult. thank you for fulfilling your stereotype so well sheep.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking for proof is considered "smack talkin?"
You are the one that keeps telling me I'm wrong so prove I'm wrong!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the response I anticipated. Non specific, devoid of any refutation, and childishly intended as a personal insult. thank you for fulfilling your stereotype so well sheep.
Not an insult; it's a fact. That's the way liberals work. All talk then expect someone else to finish the job.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
From someone who never presents credible proof herself, yes, it is.
O Canada! And Africa too.
Yeah.... ain't that something.... expert testimony isn't credible. That's why they call it expert.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that keeps telling me I'm wrong so prove I'm wrong!
Right after you prove that you are right.

Do you have ANY clue whatsoever? Do you think you have no responsibility to prove what you say?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an insult; it's a fact. That's the way liberals work. All talk then expect someone else to finish the job.
No dear, that's YOU. All talk and no proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,081 - 38,100 of48,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••