Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42877 Oct 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It's great! Booker is now Senator! Gay marriage starts in New Jersey on Monday! The Republican party and people like you are more unpopular than any other party in history! Thank you for all your stupid posts. You helped us gain victory over ignorance and blind hate.
Perhaps you should visit a proctologist and get a professional's opinion about anal sex. Then you can visit a psychiatrist and find out why you think about anal sex all the time, yet insist (incorrectly) that it is demeaning. Also, ask the shrink what 'pissing in the wind' means.
SS marriage can only ever be an oxymoron.

Ted Cruz will be a hero when ObamaDoesntCare crashes and burns AFTER collapsing the economy. Inflation will kick in because of quantitive easing making public and private debts unplayable.

All of this makes your ranting a pissing in the wind.

I've posted evidence of the harm of anal sex for idiots. Looks like you are dumber than an idiot.

Snicker.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42878 Oct 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because liberals don't see things for what they are, only what they want them to be.
Christians know GOD and his word and what he wants them to do and become.
People that don't know GOD and his word always mis construe them and try to make them something they are not.
'Christians' see god for what they want him to be. They ignore all his rules themselves but insist that everyone else follow them.

'Christians' entire world view is based on wishful thinking.

Is this for your NARTH homework, sucker? At the end of your therapy and all your money, you will still be gay, whether you want to be or not. Using religion as a crutch makes you look DESPERATE.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42880 Oct 17, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDABREATH: The halitosis one gets from spewing agendian propaganda.
Closet Queen: The person behind the curtain yelling agendist.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42881 Oct 17, 2013
What's the matter? Your bra too tight?
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Closet Queen: The person behind the curtain yelling agendist.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#42882 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS marriage can only ever be an oxymoron.
Ted Cruz will be a hero when ObamaDoesntCare crashes and burns AFTER collapsing the economy. Inflation will kick in because of quantitive easing making public and private debts unplayable.
All of this makes your ranting a pissing in the wind.
I've posted evidence of the harm of anal sex for idiots. Looks like you are dumber than an idiot.
Snicker.
Ted Cruz and his tea-baggers? ROTFL! Talk about idiots. LOL
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42883 Oct 17, 2013
CDC wrote:
What's the matter? Your bra too tight?
<quoted text>
Closet Queen: The one making lame dodges so he doesn't have to face his self-deception.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42884 Oct 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
'Christians' see god for what they want him to be. They ignore all his rules themselves but insist that everyone else follow them.
'Christians' entire world view is based on wishful thinking.
Is this for your NARTH homework, sucker? At the end of your therapy and all your money, you will still be gay, whether you want to be or not. Using religion as a crutch makes you look DESPERATE.
You have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.
Hopefully you will get your mind right before it's too late.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42885 Oct 17, 2013
Maybe you should by a bra strap extender.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Closet Queen: The one making lame dodges so he doesn't have to face his self-deception.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42887 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Have up on a reasoned response because there is none and resorted to a ad homoan gay troll attack.
Your denial knows no bounds. Scary.
Smile.
The Bible has NOTHING at all to say about loving SS relationships, and you know it.

Denial runs deep among bigoted ashpole homophobes.

I'm not in denial; I'm still happily married and there's NOT ONE DAMNED thing that you can do about it.

Smirk, Hunty.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42888 Oct 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has NOTHING at all to say about loving SS relationships, and you know it.
Denial runs deep among bigoted ashpole homophobes.
I'm not in denial; I'm still happily married and there's NOT ONE DAMNED thing that you can do about it.
Smirk, Hunty.
Your adamant denial is not an argument.

Matthew 19 is very simple. The disciples asked about options to marriage between a man and a woman. Jesus listed only three, all of them celibate. If there were others, he would have addressed them.

Your relationship is not only not included, it is clearly condemned.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42890 Oct 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.
Hopefully you will get your mind right before it's too late.
So says the brain washed from birth sheeple! Hey psycho,the only thing that's going to happen to him when he die's is the worms will go in and the worms will go out! Oh,and by the way,they just found a human skull in Russia that's over a million years old,and not 6000! LOL,Are you capable of common logic or critical thought what so ever? Obviously not! D-U-H!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42891 Oct 17, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the brain washed from birth sheeple! Hey psycho,the only thing that's going to happen to him when he die's is the worms will go in and the worms will go out! Oh,and by the way,they just found a human skull in Russia that's over a million years old,and not 6000! LOL,Are you capable of common logic or critical thought what so ever? Obviously not! D-U-H!
LOL, you are too funny. It is impossible for anyone to know that something is a million years old.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42892 Oct 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are too funny. It is impossible for anyone to know that something is a million years old.
Yes indeed,LOL,So you're saying that the Dinosaurs are only 6 thousand years old and that man walked with them hand in hand? My god,what a frigging idiot! See what I mean,absolutely NO logic or critical thought what so ever! Brainwashed,period! Just what are those ancient skulls they find then that are half man and half ape stupid? D-U-H!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42893 Oct 17, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed,LOL,So you're saying that the Dinosaurs are only 6 thousand years old and that man walked with them hand in hand? My god,what a frigging idiot! See what I mean,absolutely NO logic or critical thought what so ever! Brainwashed,period! Just what are those ancient skulls they find then that are half man and half ape stupid? D-U-H!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Tell me something how would someone know that something is that old.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#42894 Oct 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something how would someone know that something is that old.
Google is your friend...

Type your question into the search bar and see what comes up, you might actually learn something for once.
seeyoucrying

Centralia, IL

#42895 Oct 17, 2013
some homo is judging all the same!

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42896 Oct 17, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is your friend...
Type your question into the search bar and see what comes up, you might actually learn something for once.
Doesn't prove anything. If you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#42897 Oct 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't prove anything. If you are going to talk the talk you need to walk the walk.
OK are you saying you don't believe science at all? All the strides that have been made in the medical field for example...you don't believe any of it?

Just how much of that kook aid have you been drinking?
Mike

Tampa, FL

#42898 Oct 17, 2013
Some ppl know it all! Geez. Just Google!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42899 Oct 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your adamant denial is not an argument.
Matthew 19 is very simple. The disciples asked about options to marriage between a man and a woman. Jesus listed only three, all of them celibate. If there were others, he would have addressed them.
Your relationship is not only not included, it is clearly condemned.
Matter of opinion and irrelevant.

Matthew 19 has nothing to do with my federally recognized legal marriage.

Keep hiding behind your Bible, fauxny Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike Huckabee says Hillary Clinton should go to... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 23
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 56 min WasteWater 390
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 1 hr too lazy to log in 1,303
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 17
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 2 hr spocko 28
News Modigliani nude masterpiece could bring $100M a... 3 hr PHIL 2
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 4 hr huntemdown 23
More from around the web