Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,658)

Showing posts 33,141 - 33,160 of47,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38615
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

cousin eddy wrote:
I sure done did.
<quoted text>
Choc, or Vanilla.lol
Imagine

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38616
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clark must be out there stalking his innocent victims so he can't be on Topix tonight.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38617
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
I'm simply pointing out a few simple points of reality to a group of people in denial. You ignore your duplicity to complain about the exposure. Moreover, you are not sad, you are pissed off that I keep pointing out how stupid it is.
I think it is the caring thing to do pointing out that;
-Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
-Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a direct failure of mating behavior.
Smile.
Blah blah blah copy/paste.

As usual nothing to do with marriage. Try again bucko.
Clark

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38618
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Could I do your back honey?
Imagine wrote:
Clark must be out there stalking his innocent victims so he can't be on Topix tonight.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38620
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
I'm simply pointing out a few simple points of reality to a group of people in denial. You ignore your duplicity to complain about the exposure. Moreover, you are not sad, you are pissed off that I keep pointing out how stupid it is.
I think it is the caring thing to do pointing out that;
-Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
-Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a direct failure of mating behavior.
Smile.
Yawn. Your opinions still suck and they have no bearing on my marriage. Nor will they have any bearing when we receive federal benefits.

Troll on, Kuntmary.
Obama is a homo

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38622
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This is good news now I can sue for polygamy being legal not to mention marrying your pet and collecting benefits. You have got to love the Idiot in Chief his Highness Barack Obama.
Logic

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38624
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

How does gay marriage affect ANYONE here unless ou are gay? How up and worry about actual important matters

Wy do people insist on the government telling people what they can or can't do with their private lives?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38625
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Logic wrote:
How does gay marriage affect ANYONE here unless ou are gay? How up and worry about actual important matters
Wy do people insist on the government telling people what they can or can't do with their private lives?
Have to hear about see it and pay for it.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38627
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to hear about see it and pay for it.
You seem to go out of your way to see and hear about it. You hang out in this forum, you seek it out. Most people just, oh I don't know, change the channel or hang out on some other part of the internet.

How do you pay for it? Be more specific.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38628
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Besides which we pay taxes just the same as you do dumbass. Selfish much?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38631
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to go out of your way to see and hear about it. You hang out in this forum, you seek it out. Most people just, oh I don't know, change the channel or hang out on some other part of the internet.
How do you pay for it? Be more specific.
What do you think the legislation for this is free? We pay for it through our taxes.
Jose

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38632
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Not going to happen
Fat Pat

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38633
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Okay let me get this straight a man on man and a woman on a woman equals what? Best guess is a lot of adoptions from foreign countries.Just a suggestion why not seek a little psychiatric help and get straight.
keep it real

Sandwich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38636
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Good for House, they nshould make same sex marriage legal. The government it suppose to be seperate from church. I could understand the church issue but courts and government our not suppose to be run by church code. Church has ten rules to life. The government and political issues are not representative of church rule. The governmaent should make judicial marriage legal so same sex couples can have the same tax benifits has heterosexual couples. The church does not tax couples. Tax is made by government so all should be equal in the eyes of the law. Church definition of marriage should not be held by government polititians. If these politicians create laws by the church believe they should be fired and new ones voted in. All should be able to me married in the eyes of the government, otherwise it is plain and simple discrimination. The church and state are seperate entities by law. Keep it real law makers should seperate their personal believes with human rights. All equal by law. Keep it real, really should not even be a point of arguement. All equal by law.
centralia

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38637
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

I'm looking for a big Johnson bar, yum yum.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38638
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9


"Homosexual Marriage" or "Civil Union"

A dandelion by any other name still stinks.

If the state(s) overlook the majority of people against the obvious redefinition of marriage, they will lead us further down the slippery slope into Sodom & Gomorrah.

If you want to visit your homosexual partner(s) in the hospital, or be named in their wills to inherit their goods and properties, or be on their insurance, then seek another method other than turning the USA into a modern version of the ancient Greek type societies which we all know failed. Let individuals personally sign power of attorney or medical power of attorney or hospital visit permission papers. Let individuals personally seek out any willing insurance companies who embrace homosexual lifestyles and sign up for benefits together at those specific insurance agencies.

Men and women are made by God for each other and that is how we all got here. Unless some doctors and scientists put you together in a lab, but even then, sperm and egg must meet.

Nature doesn't provide everyone with offspring. Some human couples are blessed to have one child while others may have many, and still others may not be fertile. Adoption should be reserved for stable heterosexual couples with neither the man nor the woman having any same-sex relations once they are married.

I know several women who were deceived by their husbands who had secretly carried on a gay lifestyle before and during their marriage. These couples later divorced and their children have had to come to terms with what dad did to mom along with the pain, shame and anguish mom endured when she learned the truth. It takes years to recover from that kind of betrayal, and some people, including the children, are scarred to this day from the sexual deviation.

Children are blessings and with them come great responsibility that is challenging in the best of environments. The state takes away more rights than it gives and it gives away more money, goods and services than it has to distribute so freely.

Voting for president left me feeling betrayed by the whole system. And by Americans (and illegal persons) who voted in 2008 to elect the fraud in there now and again for a second time in 2012. One day we shall all see his folly and the error of those who blindly voted for him. Once out of office, the homosexual approval he so carefully timed to correspond with the 2012 elections will give way to the truth about his own sexually deviant behavior. Many more worthy people were and are legitimately certified to run for the office. In addition, their character and experience to lead our nation is evident. It includes the ability to make smart selections for the administrative offices.

Whether you are homosexual or approve of it, those who do not approve will continue their efforts to prevent meeting your demands of exceptional rights based on deviant sexual habits. For the sake of our children and out of respect for our elders, keep you debauchery out of public view.

It is true that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord. But parading around in the street because you're homosexual is not a right. It's a rebellious perversion.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38639
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

SaavyLady17 wrote:
"Homosexual Marriage" or "Civil Union". But parading around in the street because you're homosexual is not a right. It's a rebellious perversion.
Yep, that's all we gays do, 24/7. We put on our skimpy attire and mince around the streets parading our humongous penises and titties. It's a lot of e work, but it's worth it just to piss off bigoted ashpokes.
john henry

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38643
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

8

I can pinch a loaf out for ya!
centralia wrote:
I'm looking for a big Johnson bar, yum yum.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38645
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

SaavyLady17 wrote:
"Homosexual Marriage" or "Civil Union"
A dandelion by any other name still stinks.
If the state(s) overlook the majority of people against the obvious redefinition of marriage, they will lead us further down the slippery slope into Sodom & Gomorrah.
If you want to visit your homosexual partner(s) in the hospital, or be named in their wills to inherit their goods and properties, or be on their insurance, then seek another method other than turning the USA into a modern version of the ancient Greek type societies which we all know failed. Let individuals personally sign power of attorney or medical power of attorney or hospital visit permission papers. Let individuals personally seek out any willing insurance companies who embrace homosexual lifestyles and sign up for benefits together at those specific insurance agencies.
Men and women are made by God for each other and that is how we all got here. Unless some doctors and scientists put you together in a lab, but even then, sperm and egg must meet.
Nature doesn't provide everyone with offspring. Some human couples are blessed to have one child while others may have many, and still others may not be fertile. Adoption should be reserved for stable heterosexual couples with neither the man nor the woman having any same-sex relations once they are married.
I know several women who were deceived by their husbands who had secretly carried on a gay lifestyle before and during their marriage. These couples later divorced and their children have had to come to terms with what dad did to mom along with the pain, shame and anguish mom endured when she learned the truth. It takes years to recover from that kind of betrayal, and some people, including the children, are scarred to this day from the sexual deviation.
Children are blessings and with them come great responsibility that is challenging in the best of environments. The state takes away more rights than it gives and it gives away more money, goods and services than it has to distribute so freely.
Voting for president left me feeling betrayed by the whole system. And by Americans (and illegal persons) who voted in 2008 to elect the fraud in there now and again for a second time in 2012. One day we shall all see his folly and the error of those who blindly voted for him. Once out of office, the homosexual approval he so carefully timed to correspond with the 2012 elections will give way to the truth about his own sexually deviant behavior. Many more worthy people were and are legitimately certified to run for the office. In addition, their character and experience to lead our nation is evident. It includes the ability to make smart selections for the administrative offices.
Whether you are homosexual or approve of it, those who do not approve will continue their efforts to prevent meeting your demands of exceptional rights based on deviant sexual habits. For the sake of our children and out of respect for our elders, keep you debauchery out of public view.
It is true that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord. But parading around in the street because you're homosexual is not a right. It's a rebellious perversion.
Hallelujah..........

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38646
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marriage and family have always described a unique relationship.

The natural and ideal birthplace for every other relationship in society begins within marriage.

No other relationship, and certainly a sterile duplicated half of marriage can claim that identity.

It is an insult to intelligence to demand otherwise.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,141 - 33,160 of47,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••