Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37578 Feb 12, 2013
What are you afraid of wrote:
Very good post. How can you possibly legislate morality? If they did shouldn't we all be living as the Amish?
<quoted text>
You mean like legislating against murder and robbery?

You really are blonde, aren't you.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37579 Feb 12, 2013
What are you afraid of wrote:
Just because you are incapable of understanding a comment, that doesn't make it stupid, dismissive, diversionary, or deceitful.
If marriage is such a sacred, unique relationship, designed to protect and encourage a "natural" family why are there divorces? Among people that are married multiple times, which one was the sacred one?
<quoted text>
I understood the comment perfectly. That is why I described it accurately.

Because some people violate a vow it delegitimizes those who don't?

Been married 36 years. Happily most of that time.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37580 Feb 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
An walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Still, no logical response.
Anyone???
What are you afraid of wrote:
One has to have a logical statement to begin with in order to give a logical response. There isn't one here.
<quoted text>
Please, explain to me why. I really, really would like to hear your explanation...

Smile.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#37582 Feb 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
Are you a blonde? "It is not logical to counter a wrong assertion with logic?"
I'd suggest you have no counter because it is perfectly logical. Simply in it's analogy and indisputable...
Humor me and try.
By the way, I gave no statistics or studies.
Smirk.
STILL no valid reason why you think you should dictate how others live their lives... I guess it is because you don't have one of your own.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37583 Feb 12, 2013
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL no valid reason why you think you should dictate how others live their lives... I guess it is because you don't have one of your own.
He's got me, though! A perfectly good, unused vagina.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37584 Feb 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like legislating against murder and robbery?
You really are blonde, aren't you.
Smirk.
Are you capable of making a single comment without being a condescending little prick? Is there something wrong with making a strong argument and letting it stand for itself, debating like an adult? Why do you try so hard to push buttons and piss people off?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37585 Feb 12, 2013
Fishpock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of making a single comment without being a condescending little prick? Is there something wrong with making a strong argument and letting it stand for itself, debating like an adult? Why do you try so hard to push buttons and piss people off?
Classic trolling behavior on Kimare's part. The retired pastor loves to get a rise out of others. It gets his tiny wiener turgid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37586 Feb 12, 2013
Fishpock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of making a single comment without being a condescending little prick? Is there something wrong with making a strong argument and letting it stand for itself, debating like an adult? Why do you try so hard to push buttons and piss people off?
That would require him to have a strong argument to stand on. He resorts to such tactics because he has nothing else.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37587 Feb 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
Snicker.
How is it abusive? Explain.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37588 Feb 12, 2013
Fishpock wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it abusive? Explain.
Oh Lordy, you're going to end up being sorry that you asked. Such a string of nonsensical B.S. you're in for.

Fasten your seatbelt because Kimare's going to spin a yarn.
YouAreWrong

San Jose, CA

#37590 Feb 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
Snicker.
Your analogy doesn't even make sense you fool.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#37591 Feb 13, 2013
Fishpock wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it abusive? Explain.
Queer means twisted. Not straight. Not true. Not on the right path. What will the queers think of next to "deviate" from right to wrong?
YouAreWrong

San Jose, CA

#37592 Feb 13, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
Queer means twisted. Not straight. Not true. Not on the right path. What will the queers think of next to "deviate" from right to wrong?
I love how you completly fail to answer the question of how that's abusive. Bullshit or not none of that equals abuse.
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#37593 Feb 13, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
Queer means twisted. Not straight. Not true. Not on the right path. What will the queers think of next to "deviate" from right to wrong?
What a bone head says! Hey,how about you worry about your own twisted ways you whack job!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37594 Feb 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
<quoted text>
Are you a blonde? "It is not logical to counter a wrong assertion with logic?"
I'd suggest you have no counter because it is perfectly logical. Simply in it's analogy and indisputable...
Humor me and try.
By the way, I gave no statistics or studies.
Smirk.
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL no valid reason why you think you should dictate how others live their lives... I guess it is because you don't have one of your own.
I'm dictating nothing. Simply made an analogy that destroyed an attempt to dictate reality.

It is also clear you freed your mind and lost it.

All you have is Texas big blonde...

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37595 Feb 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like legislating against murder and robbery?
You really are blonde, aren't you.
Smirk.
Fishpock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of making a single comment without being a condescending little prick? Is there something wrong with making a strong argument and letting it stand for itself, debating like an adult? Why do you try so hard to push buttons and piss people off?
'Not legislating morality' is hardly a 'strong argument'.

It fully deserved the castigation and mocking I delivered.

You forget, I hold no malice against any person. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. I kick at darkness until it bleeds light.

Did you say 'ouch'?

Snicker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37597 Feb 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are the picture of defective failure. Mating behavior gone abusive with NOTHING to show for it.
STILL no logical counter to this fact;
An fruit tree bearing fruit.
An fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
An nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.
Even funnier?
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!
Hilarious!!!
Snicker.
YouAreWrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy doesn't even make sense you fool.
Please, explain why.

Can't wait to hear your explanation...

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37598 Feb 13, 2013
YouAreWrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you completly fail to answer the question of how that's abusive. Bullshit or not none of that equals abuse.
I love how you completly fail to answer the question of how the analogy doesn't make sense.

Snicker.
just a guy

Cedar Falls, IA

#37600 Feb 13, 2013
SOnotBornThatWay wrote:
"As I live, says the Lord GOD, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done. Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, surfeit of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty, and did abominable things before me; therefore I removed them, when I saw it." (Ezekiel 16:48-50)
"In this figurative passage the Lord likens Jerusalem in her apostasy to a grossly unfaithful wife. Jerusalem's spiritual adultery was more serious, in comparison, than the sins of "her sister Sodom." While God was unhappy at Sodom's love of pleasure and lack of concern for the poor, she also "did abominable things" before God. This passage shows us that sin becomes more serious in proportion to the light that is rejected, and that spiritual sins are indeed more grievous than sins of the body. However, the sexual activities of the men who lived in Sodom were still "abominable" in the eyes of God. Jude and Peter in the New Testament confirm that these cities of the Dead Sea plain were in fact destroyed because of their homosexual immoralities, not merely because they failed to show proper hospitality towards strangers." http://ldolphin.org/Homo.shtml
And then after that, Lot got drunk with the aid of his daughters and they had a threesome with their dad. What's immoral about that? Sounds better than being gay.
Smoke Fan

Olney, IL

#37601 Feb 13, 2013
Two old lesbians were doing it on a park bench.

One lesbian says to the other, "Take your glasses off, you're scratching my leg."

The other one says,"Put your glasses back on, you're licking the bench!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 28 min Gremlin 7
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 1 hr Your Ex 22
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 1 hr Wondering 1,293
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 1 hr Mikey 33
News Another KY clerk vows to not issue same sex mar... 5 hr Bob 18
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 6 hr Cujo 379
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... (Mar '15) 8 hr tongangodz 7,299
More from around the web