Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
muddy galhole

Saint Louis, MO

#37520 Feb 7, 2013
Woof Woof!!!
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text> fruits and nuts have nothing to do with marriage equality. You are barking up the wrong tree, fruitcake.
shiny girlstick

Saint Louis, MO

#37521 Feb 7, 2013
barking up the wrong fruitcake!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37522 Feb 7, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text> fruits and nuts have nothing to do with marriage equality. You are barking up the wrong tree, fruitcake.
Which makes my point that gay couples have nothing to do with marriage.

Smirk.

“"Congratulations California"”

Since: Feb 12

Northern California

#37523 Feb 7, 2013
outsider wrote:
A person stumbling on to this site would immediately
come to the conclusion that the pro SSM folks are haters. Does not speak well for your cause.
And you would be one deluded,clueless S.O.B.! The truth of the matter is that it is just the opposite! But then that's to be expected! I know lets vote away a couple of your rights and see how you feel fool!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#37526 Feb 7, 2013
Milo wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you $3 Butt Boi.
oh look everyone its a troll

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37527 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes my point that gay couples have nothing to do with marriage.
Smirk.
Right. You win. You can leave now.
test

Dallas, TX

#37528 Feb 8, 2013
Test
outsider

Saint Louis, MO

#37529 Feb 8, 2013
WOW! Thanks for making my point crystal clear!
Rules Of Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would be one deluded,clueless S.O.B.! The truth of the matter is that it is just the opposite! But then that's to be expected! I know lets vote away a couple of your rights and see how you feel fool!
Does not compute

Saint Louis, MO

#37531 Feb 8, 2013
I don't think they make a computer database large enough for that.
Missy Harshabrger wrote:
I am a lesbian so what wrong with that?
G-Wiz

Collinsville, IL

#37532 Feb 8, 2013
Not a Requirement wrote:
<quoted text>
Well golly G-Wiz buddy! I wasn't aware that procreation was a requirement of marriage? Who knew! I guess all those older married couples who can't have kids and couples who decide not to have children will NO longer be allowed to Wed anymore! Now see how stupid you sound? Bone head!
what is stupid is how you defend the bullying of Americans that don't want this. homosexuals are free to do whatever they want. Perhaps since marriage between homosexuals and heterosexuals is quite polarizing to the masses it could be called gay marriage or something like that. understand straight people also have rights. we want to be respected and accepted too. Its my belief gays are free to raise their own institutions just as straight people throughout history have done. what a beautiful thing that would be.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#37533 Feb 8, 2013
G-Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>what is stupid is how you defend the bullying of Americans that don't want this.......
If many Americans don't want to marry a gay person, they certainly aren't going to required to. So, who is bullying whom?

Why would any sane person worry about the gender of the person that some stranger is marrying?

That just isn't logical.

Pointing out the lack of reason or logic isn't bullying.

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#37534 Feb 8, 2013
G-Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>...... Its my belief gays are free to raise their own institutions just as straight people throughout history have done. what a beautiful thing that would be.
We have "raised out own institution". It's called marriage. You know, the basic civil right?

See. Isn't that easy?

Location hidden

#37535 Feb 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If many Americans don't want to marry a gay person, they certainly aren't going to required to. So, who is bullying whom?
What a stupid comment. Who said that? Why is a dismissive, diversionary, deceitful statement like that necessary for a legitimate position?
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any sane person worry about the gender of the person that some stranger is marrying?
Because marriage represents a sacred, unique relationship to them. Because it is designed to protect and encourage a natural family, not a fake duplicate union pretending to be one.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That just isn't logical.
Pointing out the lack of reason or logic isn't bullying.
It most certainly is logical, and the only thing you pointed out is the lack of a logical answer. In fact, you can't even equate gay couples at the most basic essence of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Sorry.

Smile.

Location hidden

#37536 Feb 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
We have "raised out own institution". It's called marriage. You know, the basic civil right?
See. Isn't that easy?
BS.

You are trying to impose an imposter relationship on the sole birthplace of your existence. By your dumbed down definition of marriage, any relationship qualifies.

The fact that you are not proud enough of your own to distinguish it only exposes the innate sense of a defect.

All this at the expense of your character and the health of mothers and children.

Man up boy!
G-Wiz

Collinsville, IL

#37537 Feb 8, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
See. Isn't that easy?
we can assume this discussion is mute.enjoy..

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37538 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You are trying to impose an imposter relationship on the sole birthplace of your existence. By your dumbed down definition of marriage, any relationship qualifies.
The fact that you are not proud enough of your own to distinguish it only exposes the innate sense of a defect.
All this at the expense of your character and the health of mothers and children.
Man up boy!
Nonsense, oh great generic freak.

Location hidden

#37539 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
Man up boy!
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, oh great generic freak.
Says the non-functioning vagina who just had her ass handed to her on a platter.

Smirk.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#37540 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
Man up boy!
<quoted text>
Says the non-functioning vagina who just had her ass handed to her on a platter.
Smirk.
hi

The only ass I have is you.
grounded in Reality

Nashua, NH

#37541 Feb 9, 2013
no one gives a rats ass what negro gay drug dealers do.

how about addressing real world issues like jobs, getting the negro welfare whores off welfare into jobs. arrest and deport all those illegal immigrants stealing goods and services from America

get the negro drug dealers shooters & DRUG Buyers off da streets and in jail,
stop the senseless killing of black kids. Find out who killed the last thousand kids killed and put them in prison,

get the garbage and panhandlers off the streets.
clean up da city, it looks like a large junk yard with fred Sampson in charge.
Uncle Uganda Mofo

Alpharetta, GA

#37542 Feb 9, 2013
grounded in Reality wrote:
no one gives a rats ass what negro gay drug dealers do.
how about addressing real world issues like jobs, getting the negro welfare whores off welfare into jobs. arrest and deport all those illegal immigrants stealing goods and services from America
get the negro drug dealers shooters & DRUG Buyers off da streets and in jail,
stop the senseless killing of black kids. Find out who killed the last thousand kids killed and put them in prison,
get the garbage and panhandlers off the streets.
clean up da city, it looks like a large junk yard with fred Sampson in charge.
Sounds like a plan
When do you start hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 33 min hal 26,731
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 2 hr KiMare 49
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 2 hr Switches 36
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr array 179
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 6 hr Brian_G 1,907
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 6 hr nhjeff 439
Washington County in Florida the Only Focus of ... 6 hr DaveinMass 8
More from around the web