Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,807

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36574 Jan 1, 2013
KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>I WANT TO GIVE HER A TASTE OF WHAT GAYNESS IS ALL ABOUT -THEN SEE IF SHE STILL BITCHES
Not me I ain't into fat chicks......
Mister E

Morris, IL

#36578 Jan 1, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are wrong. We really don't give a sh1t how you feel about us and our "reckless behavior". Marriage equality is about rights, not opinions.
So why doesn't a "civil union" satisfy your requirement for equality? Does it not grant the same advantages and privileges as "marriage"? If you answer yes then you are in fact, demanding I recognize a matter of semantics-which is an absolute trampling of my individual right to call it what I want to call it. If you say No- well then you are uneducated and therefore not worth anyone's time as you spout on your gay soap box. Either way- I will never be forced to call it something I don't believe that it is and you nor your government can force me to.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36579 Jan 1, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see, who has more credibility:
Illinois legislature vs. aging psychotic troll (Kimare)
Sorry, Mangina Man, but you lose.
When states and counties are able to recognize marriage equality, the opinions of an aging population no longer matter.
It's game over and you know it.
From a troll who has only posted ad homoan attacks, the claim that a bankrupt state that just raised taxes 67% and has had SIX governors indicted, I'M the one without credibiliity??? Hilarious.

What you cannot answer is this; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Homosexuals are a direct contradiction and a violent defect of the very basic goal of evolution.

No judge or legislature can overrule that reality.

However, epi-genetics will soon cure homosexuality so the whole issue is mute.

Smirk.
the REAL fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36580 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
So why doesn't a "civil union" satisfy your requirement for equality? Does it not grant the same advantages and privileges as "marriage"? If you answer yes then you are in fact, demanding I recognize a matter of semantics-which is an absolute trampling of my individual right to call it what I want to call it. If you say No- well then you are uneducated and therefore not worth anyone's time as you spout on your gay soap box. Either way- I will never be forced to call it something I don't believe that it is and you nor your government can force me to.
Why do you care so much????? If "they" want to marry how does this hurt you in any way??? I makes no difference to me if "they" marry or have civil unions......Please explain why it is a "trampling" of YOUR "individual right"..... You seem to be a lonely person with a little too much time on your hands...... Maybe you need a gay friend to help you live a little.........
the REAL fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36581 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW if it is all about equality then why don'y you & your wife settle for a civil union instead of a marriage????(I am assuming that you can find SOMEONE to put up with you)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36582 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up 'fact king'
Your confusion about marriage severely violates your religion. In fact it disqualifies you.
Moreover, your ignorance violates common sense. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Homosexuality is direct contradiction and violent defect of the very core of evolution.
Smile.
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can tell by the way you sit on this site day in & day out that you & southern lady have some deep seeded, represses, homosexual desires.......BTW no religion can tell me what to believe or kick me out for what I believe.......Now take that vibrator out of your as* & go do something useful with your life.....I am betting (because all you & southern lady do is sit on the computer all day & spew hatred) that you two are a couple of fat asses who have 8 kids each & have only had sex 8 times.....In fact you you are probably so fat & disgusting your mates want nothing to do with you so you spend your time on here gay bashing to make you feel better about yourselfs....
I see you agree that you are a Catholic reject. Maybe should have left that out of your 'facts'.

Now you are trying to embarrass me by calling me gay? It's worse than that. I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera. Look it up. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Hence my name and 'monster mutation' label.

My wife of 36 years and I have 2 grown sons and 10 foster children. I work 55+ hours a week.

As to my belief system, I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. The term 'cynic' is the original meaning, a gorilla grip on reality. That's why your claimed title has been proven a farce.

Bazinga!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36583 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can tell by the way you sit on this site day in & day out that you & southern lady have some deep seeded, represses, homosexual desires.......BTW no religion can tell me what to believe or kick me out for what I believe.......Now take that vibrator out of your as* & go do something useful with your life.....I am betting (because all you & southern lady do is sit on the computer all day & spew hatred) that you two are a couple of fat asses who have 8 kids each & have only had sex 8 times.....In fact you you are probably so fat & disgusting your mates want nothing to do with you so you spend your time on here gay bashing to make you feel better about yourselfs....
Lol. If you weren't on this site you wouldn't know if I was or not. I'm not spewing hatred; I'm just saying what the Bible says. Can't stand the heat get out of the homosexual life style. God bless you.

Location hidden

#36584 Jan 1, 2013
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>have your husband post some of the wildest things you two have done -- im sure you took a finger or toy in the back side a few times and yet you call us sick and perverted-- addmit what you have done and let us judge you!! or just shut your yap and go away..
You are so interested in my husband why don't you get one of your own. The way God meant it to be.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36585 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
So why doesn't a "civil union" satisfy your requirement for equality?
Because separate is not equal
Mister E wrote:
Does it not grant the same advantages and privileges as "marriage"?
No
Civil unions are not portable. They stop at the state line and are not recognized by other states or nations
Mister E wrote:
I will never be forced to call it something I don't believe that it is and you nor your government can force me to.
This is the reason churches don't sell marriage licenses anywhere in America
$35 marriage licenses are sold only by government clerks in county courthouses and city halls. No religion required
This is to assure people of all religions and of no religion; and people from all cultures; colors; and personal attributes can enjoy marriage equality; not just the members of 'your' church

Location hidden

#36586 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't believe in eviloution or gravity either.....You are probably one of them snake handlers who think they can pray cancer away & deny their children treatment by the "evil" doctors, I am betting by your closed mind that you will believe ANYTHING the preacher man tells you. Even that her had your daughter on her knees in the rectory to "save" her.......Now go read your bible & see if it can answer the question of why you are suck a hate filled c*nt????? Jesus loves EVERYONE.....Yes even the gay people.......
You are the one who has the religion known for child rape & molestation not me. Yes, Jesus loves everyone & so does God but they also expect you to follow their teachings in the Bible or you WILL burn in hell for all eternity. This is from the Bible; you know the one that you can get anywhere; not one that you say says one thing that is completely different than the one we have; and not one that can't be read daily. If your catholic then you really need to go to confession daily & do whatever it is you do in there.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36587 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If you weren't on this site you wouldn't know if I was or not. I'm not spewing hatred; I'm just saying what the Bible says. Can't stand the heat get out of the homosexual life style. God bless you.
Gay guys are born with the same sex orientation you were born with; attracted to men; in all the same ways and for all the same reasons
Have your gotten out of your life style yet?
If not; you go first; sugar

Location hidden

#36588 Jan 1, 2013
The last few people who have posted have went beyond being civilized in their post. No one is asking for details about your privates live because we don't care. As far as me being oh here; if you weren't on here you wouldn't know if I was or not. You are foul mouthed filthy talking uneducated acting "things",( because I can't even call you humans), who can't defend your life style choices in a way that will convince anyone that homosexuality is anything other than a gross abomination just as the Bible says it is. You may think you're acting cute but I myself find you, as does God in the Bible, an abomination that needs to be locked away from society; because you can't conduct your selves in a way that is productive or pleasing in any way shape or form. But you are the ones who have to answer to God for what you are doing so good luck with that. You will need it.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#36589 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
The last few people who have posted have went beyond being civilized in their post. No one is asking for details about your privates live because we don't care. As far as me being oh here; if you weren't on here you wouldn't know if I was or not. You are foul mouthed filthy talking uneducated acting "things",( because I can't even call you humans), who can't defend your life style choices in a way that will convince anyone that homosexuality is anything other than a gross abomination just as the Bible says it is. You may think you're acting cute but I myself find you, as does God in the Bible, an abomination that needs to be locked away from society; because you can't conduct your selves in a way that is productive or pleasing in any way shape or form. But you are the ones who have to answer to God for what you are doing so good luck with that. You will need it.
hey southern flucking bigot... stfu
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36590 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up 'fact king'
Your confusion about marriage severely violates your religion. In fact it disqualifies you.
Moreover, your ignorance violates common sense. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Homosexuality is direct contradiction and violent defect of the very core of evolution.
Smile.
<quoted text>
I see you agree that you are a Catholic reject. Maybe should have left that out of your 'facts'.
Now you are trying to embarrass me by calling me gay? It's worse than that. I am a hermaphroditic genetic chimera. Look it up. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Hence my name and 'monster mutation' label.
My wife of 36 years and I have 2 grown sons and 10 foster children. I work 55+ hours a week.
As to my belief system, I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. The term 'cynic' is the original meaning, a gorilla grip on reality. That's why your claimed title has been proven a farce.
Bazinga!
Still can't answer the question about why you care so much about who marries who......I bet you had them foster kids so you had someone to live out your homosexual fantasy's on......You are a sick sick "man"....
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36591 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
So now you are claiming to know how god in the bible finds people????? Wow you really are going to burn in hell for that one..... BTW who wrote the bible????? MEN DID they put there slanted views into it every chance they got.......There is not one verse that "god" actually wrote..... Just what MAN interpreted or thought he said......They were probably as much of a dumbass as you when it come to GODS will......
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#36594 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't answer the question about why you care so much about who marries who......I bet you had them foster kids so you had someone to live out your homosexual fantasy's on......You are a sick sick "man"....
What is TRULY SICK, factless, is the way you take out your anger and guilt on 10-year-old boys because you were ass raped by your priest in your lovely Catholic church when you were an altar boy. You need HELP, factless. Please seek this. We are TIRED of hearing about your altar boy ass-rape fantasies.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, Asswipe!! And your lovely daughter, Asswipia, thanks you too! If you would go towards the light and take care of yourself, she would be able to leave the JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS DONKEY SHOW AND EGG EXTRAVAGANZA and come back to her home in your single wide in Possum Holler. But as long as your sorry, priest-ass-raped self exists, she is forced to continue to shack up with Wilbur, The Amorous Donkey and Wal-Mart Spokesperson.

Do the honorable thing for once in your pathetic life, factless, and allow your poor ass-raped daughter, Asswipia, to return to your single wide without fear of yet MORE ass raping!!!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36595 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been married for 21 years with 3 great kids, not into the "homosexual" lifestyle as you say...... I am just here to support their choice & point out that it does not affect you in any way shape or form so why in the h*ll do you care???? Just asking a question for the 10th time that for SOME reason none of you bible thumpers want to answer......& the best part of this is that despite your rants THEY ARE GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO MARRY better stock up on them depends B*TCH........

Location hidden

#36596 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are claiming to know how god in the bible finds people????? Wow you really are going to burn in hell for that one..... BTW who wrote the bible????? MEN DID they put there slanted views into it every chance they got.......There is not one verse that "god" actually wrote..... Just what MAN interpreted or thought he said......They were probably as much of a dumbass as you when it come to GODS will......
Well why don't you show all your posts to your priests & see what he has to say about you. Also, there are several books in the Bible written by women. Read it. You just might learn something.

Location hidden

#36597 Jan 1, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey southern flucking bigot... stfu
Did I hit a nerve? I sure hope so!!! Lol!!!

Location hidden

#36599 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Been married for 21 years with 3 great kids, not into the "homosexual" lifestyle as you say...... I am just here to support their choice & point out that it does not affect you in any way shape or form so why in the h*ll do you care???? Just asking a question for the 10th time that for SOME reason none of you bible thumpers want to answer......& the best part of this is that despite your rants THEY ARE GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO MARRY better stock up on them depends B*TCH........
Yet you claim to be a Christian. I don't think so. And I answered your question. You sure did change your tone. Afraid your priest is gonna hear about you? Like I said show your post to your priest & while your at it to your wife too. Let's see how much respect you get then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 55 min Garry Ackerman 5
Pakistan flood sinks boat carrying wedding party 3 hr ALiahButT 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,264
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 hr KiMare 25,015
'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... 13 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 111
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 13 hr Kelly DJ 299
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 17 hr government of Ukr... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••