Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
banfatjan

Westville, IL

#36526 Dec 31, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Really just why the do you care????? I am a catholic, I attend church weekly. I have a wife & 3 kids. It make NO DIFFERENCE to me who someone wants to marry or life with, I think you must have some deep seeded homosexual feelings & your way of repressing them is to lash out AT YOUR FELLOW HOMOSEXUALS. If you condone murder YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. The biggest joke is going to be when all you homophobes get to heaven & god send you to hell for being a hater & wishing death on your brothers & sisters.......
LIAR your a convicted child molester that accuses others of what you are your gay and do boys in the alleys, trailer parks and McDonald's in Charleston Il you and your butt buddy chris m gaines
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36527 Dec 31, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR your a convicted child molester that accuses others of what you are your gay and do boys in the alleys, trailer parks and McDonald's in Charleston Il you and your butt buddy chris m gaines
You are the one into watching your wife f*ck donkeys & midgets...I hear your wife is doing her BIG new years show RIGHT NOW...... I bet you are licking your lips just waiting to lick all the donkey spoo off of your little (well other than her puss) wifey...... I hear this year she will let the midget put his whole head into her snatch as the grand finally......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36528 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you go tell that to your priest & see what he says or write a letter to the Pope & see what he says. Oh wait it's your faith that hides the fact that your priest molest & rape little boys so I guess you don't follow the Bible's teachings about homosexuality.
Enjoy burning in hell you old sh*t bag........Jesus HATES bitter old b*tches like you.........
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36529 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you go tell that to your priest & see what he says or write a letter to the Pope & see what he says. Oh wait it's your faith that hides the fact that your priest molest & rape little boys so I guess you don't follow the Bible's teachings about homosexuality.
We are the one true church your "religion" has only been around a few years compared to us..........& don't forget that bible you are oh so quick to quote WE WROTE IT..... you will always be sucking hind tit compared to the ONE TRUE RELIGION........CATHOLICISM RULES...... Your religion is nothing more than a bastard offspring of Catholicism..........Now go handle your snakes & speak in your tongues we get a good laugh watching you make a fool of yourself......BTW I bet your husband is a closet queer..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36530 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only stated what the Bible says. And yes I support the Bible.
Um...no. You responded with an "Amen" to someone who said they killed gay people.

Nice try, liar.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36531 Dec 31, 2012
Rumor has it, Illinois will be legalizing gay marriage on Thursday. Kimare is going to need to stock up on Depends.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36533 Dec 31, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>We are the one true church your "religion" has only been around a few years compared to us..........& don't forget that bible you are oh so quick to quote WE WROTE IT..... you will always be sucking hind tit compared to the ONE TRUE RELIGION........CATHOLICISM RULES...... Your religion is nothing more than a bastard offspring of Catholicism..........Now go handle your snakes & speak in your tongues we get a good laugh watching you make a fool of yourself......BTW I bet your husband is a closet queer..
The Bible doesn't mention any organized religion & that goes for Catholicism. You did not write the Bible you idiot. How drunk or high are you?

Location hidden

#36534 Dec 31, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy burning in hell you old sh*t bag........Jesus HATES bitter old b*tches like you.........
No, Jesus doesn't hate anyone. Did I hit a nerve when I spoke about your priests raping & molesting little boys? Truth hurt?

Location hidden

#36535 Dec 31, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy burning in hell you old sh*t bag........Jesus HATES bitter old b*tches like you.........
So you are a sick perverted child molester. I hope you are caught & sent to prison & that you are put with all the other prisoners & not protected from what they are going to do to you. I hope that someone from the town you live in sees that your name & the name of the other man who was mentioned in regards to child molesting & you get what you deserve.

Location hidden

#36536 Dec 31, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Um...no. You responded with an "Amen" to someone who said they killed gay people.

Nice try, liar.
Hey, idiot the Bible goes into how God killed the gay people of Sodom & Gamorrah.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36537 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't mention any organized religion & that goes for Catholicism. You did not write the Bible you idiot. How drunk or high are you?
Yes we Catholics did in fact write (or compile) the bible...... Why don't you tell us who you think wrote the bible there o' crazy one.....BTW I like a good catholic priest joke as much as the next guy so no you really didn't hit a nerve. I am betting you are one of them snake handling churches, with 35 members, where it is O.K. for daddy to discipline little judy by spanking her bare bottom with his hand.......while YOU look the other way.......Now don't forget to tell me who wrote the bible........Here is a hint the old testament was written by the Jews (aka Moses) & the new testament was written by followers of Christ (Catholics) & it was compiled into one book at the Vatican council approx 300 ad. The old testament (the 5 scrolls or books of Pentateuch) tell the history of Israelites from creation till exodus of Egypt. The New testament is just letters from apostles to Christians......The catholics complied them into the modern bible.......Now stick to what you know like bashing homos & handling snakes........
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36539 Jan 1, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
Rumor has it, Illinois will be legalizing gay marriage on Thursday. Kimare is going to need to stock up on Depends.
I hope Illinois does it. I have a construction business & have worked for several gay "couples" at the local university (EIU & UofI) the "couples" have always been nice to work for & even have killer art LOL. I wish all my customers were as easy to work for as the so called "sinners" (btw the religious homeowners are always trying to screw you over or wanting time to pay the bill, churches are the worst to work for because the always want a discount for the lord) I always say "well preacher why don't you match me dollar for dollar out of YOUR paycheck"......The NEVER want to do that.........

Location hidden

#36540 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we Catholics did in fact write (or compile) the bible...... Why don't you tell us who you think wrote the bible there o' crazy one.....BTW I like a good catholic priest joke as much as the next guy so no you really didn't hit a nerve. I am betting you are one of them snake handling churches, with 35 members, where it is O.K. for daddy to discipline little judy by spanking her bare bottom with his hand.......while YOU look the other way.......Now don't forget to tell me who wrote the bible........Here is a hint the old testament was written by the Jews (aka Moses) & the new testament was written by followers of Christ (Catholics) & it was compiled into one book at the Vatican council approx 300 ad. The old testament (the 5 scrolls or books of Pentateuch) tell the history of Israelites from creation till exodus of Egypt. The New testament is just letters from apostles to Christians......The catholics complied them into the modern bible.......Now stick to what you know like bashing homos & handling snakes........
And you stick to what you know; which is apparently molesting boys with your buddy. Can't wait till the cops get hold of this & you & he go to jail. I still want to know how your priest would feel if he read your posts! Oh is he the other guy that molests little boys with you? We know that's what they are famous for. There again the Bible doesn't mention Catholics anywhere in it. So how can you claim they wrote the Bible?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36541 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a stupid C*NT ain't ya..... this guy who says he knows me doesn't know me at all or he would have posted my name......He (or she) is just mad because I have been verbally whipping his ass on another subject on another thread JUST LIKE I AM DOING TO YOU HERE......Good to see you turn violent & want to see the homosexual activity you claim to hate, happen to another human (I am pretty sure you are a closet queer, & there is nothing wrong with that)..... BTW B*TCH I am a 6' 2" 250 pound ex infantry veteran who has sent a great deal of sand naggers to see Muhammad so I would be just fine in prison if I ever had to go....2/16 infantry division out of Ft Riley KS...... Look us up & see what we have done we are THE BIG RED 1
This ones to you southern lady.....BTW I bet no one wants to "go down south" on you LMAO
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36542 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you stick to what you know; which is apparently molesting boys with your buddy. Can't wait till the cops get hold of this & you & he go to jail. I still want to know how your priest would feel if he read your posts! Oh is he the other guy that molests little boys with you? We know that's what they are famous for. There again the Bible doesn't mention Catholics anywhere in it. So how can you claim they wrote the Bible?
Still to stupid to tell me who wrote the bible ain't ya.......I thought so......all you know is what your snake handling preacher has told ya.......get a REAL religion why don't ya & I really hope one of them snakes you are handling don't bite you because it is obvious your faith is weak & you would die......

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36544 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Really just why the do you care????? I am a catholic, I attend church weekly. I have a wife & 3 kids. It make NO DIFFERENCE to me who someone wants to marry or life with,
Just a heads up 'fact king'

Your confusion about marriage severely violates your religion. In fact it disqualifies you.

Moreover, your ignorance violates common sense. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Homosexuality is direct contradiction and violent defect of the very core of evolution.

Smile.

Location hidden

#36545 Jan 1, 2013
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>its only sick cause you aint doing it --thats all -like i said ,cant knock it it you have not tried it --so i offered--not trying to p u off or anything -just trying to help you understand both worlds..
Wow! Classic blonde logic.

Have you tried that with murder?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#36546 Jan 1, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
If you call a tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Even a child knows the difference between a gay couple and a married couple. Only one will ever be mom and dad. Fact is, even you know that!

Speaking of Depends, my sphincter muscle gets a charlie horse every time you talk.

Smile.

Location hidden

#36547 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Illinois does it. I have a construction business & have worked for several gay "couples" at the local university (EIU & UofI) the "couples" have always been nice to work for & even have killer art LOL. I wish all my customers were as easy to work for as the so called "sinners" (btw the religious homeowners are always trying to screw you over or wanting time to pay the bill, churches are the worst to work for because the always want a discount for the lord) I always say "well preacher why don't you match me dollar for dollar out of YOUR paycheck"......The NEVER want to do that.........
One of the most ignorant, bigoted, hateful rants I've heard.

I'm guessing a 2x4 knocked the sense out of you. It looks like a 2x12 will be necessary to correct the problem...

Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36548 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, idiot the Bible goes into how God killed the gay people of Sodom & Gamorrah.
No, it doesn't - but its pretty obvious now that you wish to kill gay people.

You're one sick person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min Selecia Jones- JA... 26,612
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 min dee lightful 162
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 29 min Inquiring Minds 31,501
Elton John, David Furnish to tie knot in privat... 1 hr Eugene 1
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 1 hr KiMare 31
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 2 hr Sneaky Pete 19
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 5 hr Switches 30
More from around the web