Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,041 - 31,060 of 49,261 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
former pirate

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

r_a_n_d_o_m wrote:
gay men are no more prone to aids then the average hetro couple that has anal sex. thats the price you pay when you have anal sex. if there were legal civil unions then gay couples could share medical insurance eliminating tax payer costs.
its all a timing issue. some of us are ready to move forward with life some arent
youre right, anal sex causes aids....give me a break
Anon

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Homosexuality and Lesbian is not right, it's sin.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You were unable to go anywhere with it. There is nowhere to go with reality silly girl.
All you can do is dumb down marriage to a contract between two people. Something countless people qualify for and more than two will demand.
Smirk.
Now you are ascribing to me points I never made. How lame.

Have to give you credit for extracting every last mile out of that tired, wore out troll routine. You started mailing it in 20,000 pages ago and still people are falling for your lame ass routine.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
Homosexuality and Lesbian is not right, it's sin.
Your concept of "sin" has no bearing on the law.
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Don't forget to share the facts!

~~
Cool Hand Luke Wrote:

~~
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
in the know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Never the less. You ARE a sinner!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concept of "sin" has no bearing on the law.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jesus died for our sins. Therefore if I don't sin, Jesus died for nothing. So sin I do! We wouldn't want Jesus' life to be meaningless now would we?
Anon

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sin has nothing to do with the law of the land, but has everything to do with God's law. Marriage is between a man and a woman. No matter what the state of IL or the Supreme Court says about it, it is and will always be sin.

Now, one does not have to remain in this position of sinning against God; just as easy as a person chooses to engage in this activity; with God's help they can choose not to.
dirk

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
Sin has nothing to do with the law of the land, but has everything to do with God's law. Marriage is between a man and a woman. No matter what the state of IL or the Supreme Court says about it, it is and will always be sin.
Now, one does not have to remain in this position of sinning against God; just as easy as a person chooses to engage in this activity; with God's help they can choose not to.
God is a fairy tale use to control the weak minded. I can see it has found a home inside your very weak mind.

Your line of thought makes as much sense as trying to structure my life around puff the magic dragon.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

So, right below the prohibitions against homosexuality in Leviticus are laws that ban the eating of pork and shellfish and prohibit the wearing of mixed fibers.

Do you have any cotton/poly blend clothing? An abomination!

Do you eat bacon or ham? An abomination!

It also commands that slaves who are insolent be put to death. So would the lord prefer I cane them or hand them from the neck?

Get your head out of the bronze age dipshit.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a sinner, because there is no such thing as sin...
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Attica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
So you are saying that you could switch teams in a heartbeat, right?
Anon

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sorry that you are fooled into believing that there is no such thing as sin. Man is born into sin and this is the reason that Jesus came. Jesus is for everyone and believe me, He is definitely not a crtuch. He is a savior, a friend, a cool person to know.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Attica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
Sorry that you are fooled into believing that there is no such thing as sin. Man is born into sin and this is the reason that Jesus came. Jesus is for everyone and believe me, He is definitely not a crtuch. He is a savior, a friend, a cool person to know.
Anon

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I am saying that if an individual is involved in homosexuality or lesbianism does not have to stay in that condition. With God's help and person can change and no longer live that type of life style. That's if a person really wants to change! God is not going to force Himself on anyone.
in the know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

How convenient!!!!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a sinner, because there is no such thing as sin...
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Attica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
I am saying that if an individual is involved in homosexuality or lesbianism does not have to stay in that condition. With God's help and person can change and no longer live that type of life style. That's if a person really wants to change! God is not going to force Himself on anyone.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
Jesus? You mean the guy who cuts my grass?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Anon wrote:
Why would anyone want to change if they were happy with themselves?
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Jesus never existed. He's a made up amalgamation of the many "messiahs" who lived at that time. Even the Gospels give conflicting accounts of his life. They even give him different families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••