In U.S. fight over gay marriage, both sides gearing up for more battles

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Scott Everhart and Jason Welker hold each other before exchanging wedding vows at a comic book retail shop in Manhattan, New York June 20, 2012.

Comments (Page 51)

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,020 of1,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
..the only part that didn't is, don't you want a lifelike "strap on" that makes YOU feel good?
you had one and cut it off in favor of a plastic one????
not for nothing but all this HAS to be kinda confusing for the kids...
Do you walk around your kids naked? If not, then they don't ask the questions about those things until they are around 9, 10 or older......but somehow you believe this is an issue that happens all the time with Gay and Lesbian families......interesting that you concern yourself with something that is quite frankly....NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!

And frankly, if a man is transitioning to a woman, he/she probably WASN'T that attached to their d!ck in the first place!!!
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>

Supposedly according to you, one Lesbian couple confided in you about what they do in the bedroom !
no, I never said that,I said they brag about the size of their strap on...

I was just curious why anyone would do that...

And you just deny it ever happens...
reality aside as usual eh?
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ray wrote:
Marriage is not a right. Marriage only became a thing because communities recognized that unions between a man and a woman benefit society.
I will never understand this logic; it's like you *want* marriage to be taken away from straight couples.

If marriage is not a right, then *heterosexual marriage* is NOT a right, this is such simple, spine-chillingly simple logic that a child could grasp it in seconds. Yet society's general makeup and structure belie what you say here: Marriage *is* a right as it C-O-N-F-E-R-S R-I-G-H-T-S; christ, the number of times I have to make painfully obvious statements here on these boards; and so by *pure aristotelian logic* it is a r-i-g-h-t for gay people.

What is *wrong* with people? Good lord, it's scary.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Oh yeah hi I'm gay and I deserve benefits and rights when someone bangs my butt yet when the census shows up I'm not gonna claim gay cus I'm scared.
ROTFLMAO!!!
God, I wish the antigay attorneys weren't so *damn scared*-- they're the ones who are REALLY scared; they won't touch this stuff with a ten-foot pole -- I wish they had more *damn backbone* and would argue like you did here.

They would be destroyed in court.

First, the attorneys opposite them could ask why in god's name they are reducing gay people to a *single sex act* and NEVER EVEN MENTIONED gay females?... Hmmmm? Then, while they were hemming and hawing and trying to dig up their assholes for a response, the attorneys opposite them could ask *what would be the LIKELIEST REASON* that any gay were "scared" to admit it?... Would it be the people SUPPORTING them, or the people OPPOSED to them,*attacking* them and *maligning* them and *hurting* them?

Your single post here makes such a spectacular case *for* gay rights that it almost makes sense the pro-gay would claim you're "latently gay." You couldn't have made a better case if you'd left off the totally fake, see-through "laughter" at the end of your post, dumbass.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to another thread you stupid fuckup.
As it is many of us are probably more aware and more importantly more active in our nation's financial being that some punk like you who feels it necessary to advertise his limited view on our country's well being in a thread meant for another topic.
Wouldn't even know whether you're pro- or anti- but it's actually sad that there is *so much viciousness* about gay rights subjects. I see it all over the internet, everywhere, endlessly, internetwide. It has made me a *lifelong* adherent to the idea that "religion" OR "social morality" ideas can indoctrinate people and make them such antigay puppets, so goddamn sick in the head, that they actually come to seem *less than human*. It's near-terrifyingly frightening; they'll go to their graves puking antigay sentiment like hemorrhaging, pain-racked, vomiting pigs. Watching them has become almost a "guilty pleasure" for me; I can't get over how sick they are. How mentally sick, mentally ill in the worst way where it's *impossible* for them to see it.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Err.....only women can get pregnant.
!
wait do you mean her right is based on her abilities to procreate?
and a man is denied one on his INABILITY?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just curious why anyone would do that...
And you just deny it ever happens...
reality aside as usual eh?
I NEVER denied that it might have happened, but seeing as I only have your word that it took place, I do question that it happened at all......and I'm telling that it is not something typical that Lesbians discuss unless they are around folks they feel comfortable with and are joking about it!!!
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you walk around your kids naked? If not, then they don't ask the questions about those things until they are around 9, 10 or older......but somehow you believe this is an issue that happens all the time with Gay and Lesbian families......interesting that you concern yourself with something that is quite frankly....NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!
And frankly, if a man is transitioning to a woman, he/she probably WASN'T that attached to their d!ck in the first place!!!
I think its classic that its the strap -on you think would be confusing to a child when his dad becomes a woman, then a lesbian, and their mom does as well!

I only meant, if he wanted one, why did he cut off his real one?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its classic that its the strap -on you think would be confusing to a child when his dad becomes a woman, then a lesbian, and their mom does as well!
Again, I don't believe the man who transitioned to a woman made any such comment.......but then again, I only have your word and you have proven that to be questionable!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
wait do you mean her right is based on her abilities to procreate?
and a man is denied one on his INABILITY?
Birds and bees sister.

It takes both a man and a woman to procreate.

Help?

LOL!!!
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER denied that it might have happened,!
you wrote:
"or c)is you just making shiet up or trying to stereotype Lesbians in general.."

want to take another shot at it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Find one case where this took place.

Your mind is pretty out there woman.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
sure, wait right here and hit refresh for a while...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds and bees sister.
It takes both a man and a woman to procreate.
Help?
LOL!!!
who can carry a baby?

and so the rights are based on that ability, right?

curios that rights would be based on procreational abilities...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I don't believe the man who transitioned to a woman made any such comment.......but then again, I only have your word and you have proven that to be questionable!!!!
NorCal Native

I'm telling that it is not something typical that Lesbians discuss unless they are around folks they feel comfortable with and are joking about it!!!

So you have had this experience as well?
in the middle of denying it happened, you admit it happened to you..
funny!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrote:
"or c)is you just making shiet up or trying to stereotype Lesbians in general.."
want to take another shot at it?
That doesn't prove I denied anything.....that was an option given!!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
NorCal Native
I'm telling that it is not something typical that Lesbians discuss unless they are around folks they feel comfortable with and are joking about it!!!
So you have had this experience as well?
in the middle of denying it happened, you admit it happened to you..
funny!
Nope, I have NEVER discussed any such issue with OTHER Lesbians, I was making a comment that it COULD happen, NOT that it DID happen!!!!

Man, for someone who claims to be an intelligent lawyer......you're dumber than a book of rocks!!!

Try reading my posts again......nowhere have I EVER posted that I personally have had a conversation with others about sex toys!!!
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you gotta say to make yourself FEEL better, hunny...

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

NorCal Native wrote:
Jane has realized she is under fire and has no valid argument to make, so she's trying desperately to obfuscate. This is all but a tacit admission of defeat. I don't think she could successfully argue against a traffic ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,020 of1,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••