Mich. RNC Member Won't Resign for Anti-Gay Facebook Post

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: EDGE 20

A Michigan member of the Republican National Committee said Thursday he will not resign after posting an article critical of gay people on his Facebook page, despite calls from members of his own party that he step down.

Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Let him stay. Another piece of elephant dung to embarrass them even further.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
So now the republican party is the Party of Hate
Figures
Sort of like a political version of Westboro Baptist

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Yet another embarrassment from my own state.

But I agree- keep him in his current position to drive more people away from the GOPasaurs.
Barach

Pekin, IL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Radical homosexual hate groups certainly love to try to step on the Constitutional rights of others!

Certainly I agree that a homosexual produces many horrible statitics, but no one should be able to silence that truth!

HIV/AIDS remains a majority homosexual disease in America and has cost more per capita than any other disease. Taxpayers and those buying insurance indeed foot most of the bill. We're supposed to ignore that?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Barach wrote:
Radical homosexual hate groups certainly love to try to step on the Constitutional rights of others!
Certainly I agree that a homosexual produces many horrible statitics, but no one should be able to silence that truth!
HIV/AIDS remains a majority homosexual disease in America and has cost more per capita than any other disease. Taxpayers and those buying insurance indeed foot most of the bill. We're supposed to ignore that?
Yes, just like we have to ignore that your church pays NO taxes and then donates money to things like 'kill the gays' bill in Uganda..Funny how that 'truth' has been silenced.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Barach wrote:
Share the world; sugar
Royce

Rowlett, TX

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Homosexuality is a choice, a sinful and unhealthy choice.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Barach wrote:
Homophobes who use AIDS as an anti-gay weapon must be punished; sugar
So homophobes foot the bill in the true Spirit of Democracy
Thank You
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Royce wrote:
The cure for homopohobia is to ban religion worldwide

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Barach wrote:
Happy Easter, David. Now go back to colouring eggs for mommy.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Royce wrote:
Ignorance and stupidity are a frightwingnuts choice.

Hypoluxo Fl

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The cure for homopohobia is to ban religion worldwide
That would be a cure for a hell of a lot more problems.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Barach wrote:
Can't even take today off from posting lies and homophobia, can you, David? Just think how proud your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must be that you're spending Good Friday this way.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Royce wrote:
Then you probably shouldn't choose to be gay.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Royce wrote:
Heterosexuals make lots of sinful choices and carry all kinds of STD's including deadly ones.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Royce wrote:
Go and bray about those who covet, you sexually sick filth.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexuals make lots of sinful choices and carry all kinds of STD's including deadly ones.
How could you forget all the violent raping of women that those nasty heterosexual men perpetrate?

They have a really sick lifestyle.

“Married 6/17/08”

Since: Feb 07

Porterville, CA

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
So now the republican party is the Party of Hate
Figures
Sort of like a political version of Westboro Baptist
No not just now; but, they seem to be more open about it.

Hypoluxo Fl

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Heterosexuals make lots of sinful choices and carry all kinds of STD's including deadly ones.
The worst is the frightwingnut gene.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The worst is the frightwingnut gene.
You're not kidding my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happily ever after? Charges reduced to one year... 27 min david traversa 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 35 min nefeli 27,030
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 2 hr jolya 102
Same-sex unions outdo civil ones - women the le... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 2
Religious freedom bill coming to Indiana 5 hr Fa-Foxy 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 5 hr Rick in Kansas 70
More from around the web