Friendship: Tributes to true companions

Nov 21, 2007 - When Daily Record readers count their blessings, it's clear they count good friends among them. Full Story
Jeannie Renninger

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2010
Winnie Renninger has been the most ungrateful woman alive. I am her stepdaughter and this woman drove my father to his grave, letting him lay on the floor bleeding from his brain, karma is a BI*#H, Winnie. On your recon day God will take care of you for all the horrible things you have done to us kids and my father. You put on a good face but in all reality you are so fake. Take this to your grave old woman. Just so you know I am doing really good and have a great life now.
jeannie renninger

Pierceton, IN

#2 Jul 16, 2010
Winnie renninger you know you took away my what my father was going to leave me upon his death. You left him lay on the floor for hours and left him die. Guess you got what you wanted. You didn;t love my father cause it was nothing for you to go to a hotel room near the track while your drunk a#@ was with another man. Then for you to tell me at the funeral that all the years you raised me was a lie. You have no heart and you need to make it right before your reckoning day!
used

Huntingdon, PA

#3 Feb 4, 2011
not all here are are who they seem to be ...i know
Jeannie

Nappanee, IN

#4 Jun 23, 2013
used wrote:
not all here are are who they seem to be ...i know
So if you know, dont be so shy to show who you are, and if you really know her then you know how evil this woman is, she despicable and truly heartless. I loved her as a mother cause mine abandon me when i was 9. How can a real woman say to her child " if you think i ever loved you , well it was all a lie, at my fathers grave side.just like she never really loved my father, it was all for the money. She treated him so bad and cheated on him.I know I carried her drunk ass out of the hotel room. This woman ran off my 72 year old great uncle she was so evil. I will show up to her grave one day and I am so sorry that my father has to rest beside her for eternity. God will take care of the evil. R.I.P. my father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 8 min Fa-Foxy 26
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min RevKen 26,019
Schuette urges court to take gay marriage case 16 min Xstains In Name Only 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Quite True 31,418
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 3 hr Still here 1,290
Steel Advice: When you are 40, don't dress like... 9 hr Panhof 1

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE