Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1965 May 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>You know the espresso pre-work out trick, right?.
Yessir!

Whenever I feel too tired.. I have a extra large coffee (2 creams 2 sugars) with two shots of espresso!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1966 May 22, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, you are really into self torture, aren't you?
I'm addicted to the "pump" at the gym and the slight (or can't walk or move my arms, shoulders, back and chest) muscle soreness the day or two after lifting..

:-)

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1967 May 22, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessir!
Whenever I feel too tired.. I have a extra large coffee (2 creams 2 sugars) with two shots of espresso!
Make sure you drink lots of water caffeine has diuretic properties.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1968 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yessir!
That will do it!

Location hidden

#1969 May 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>You know the espresso pre-work out trick, right?.
The stupid judging icon is MM

I have been here forever..I know her MO

She is that f*ckin! immature!

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#1970 May 22, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>The stupid judging icon is MM
I have been here forever..I know her MO
She is that f*ckin! immature!
Wow talk about immature. Why would I judge you if I could? If I have something to say I say it.
See I'm using a galaxy s3. It doesn't have an actual app like the iPhone does. You can't judge or even see the icons.
So as usual you know nothing except how to open your vulgar mouth and make an ass out of your self.
Good job.

Location hidden

#1971 May 22, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow talk about immature. Why would I judge you if I could? If I have something to say I say it.
See I'm using a galaxy s3. It doesn't have an actual app like the iPhone does. You can't judge or even see the icons.
So as usual you know nothing except how to open your vulgar mouth and make an ass out of your self.
Good job.
So you say....Along with another device probably right next to that one.

Whatever!!!!!

You lie like a rug!. Period!
buck

AOL

#1972 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes! Gotta take life as it is..
Yes! But the states is nice to visit!
A couple of times. ;)
Yesterday I did back and biceps.. Today's my day off.. And I trained on legs, calves and abs..
How about you?
well, it's a new day :-)
like a turtle, I gotta stick my neck out to see where I'm goin ha ha oh yeah how many of us are stuck in our hard shells or put up walls.
how's the bad knee for leg training?
yes, it's nice to visit a place but it feels so good when you're back home not.
oh yeah building some muscle, you think I weight trained my lips as I talk more LOL
buck

AOL

#1973 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't like the vampire garbage.. Especially the twilight stuff.. Blaaaahhhhh.. Not for me..
Haha.:p
Ahhhhh no worries.. Teasing or just just being mean don't bother me.. I'll take it like a champ..:p
yeah, the horror flicks don't go too well with me
twilight wasn't as bad as I heard
I prefer action/adventure the likes of Indiana Jones, or Highlander, or maybe the Crow or Punisher.
oh you changed your status,now you're a champ ha ha
well if you've won in anything you're a champ :-)
buck

AOL

#1974 May 23, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you drink lots of water caffeine has diuretic properties.
oh yes I agree there, either water or gatorade even.
I usually drink water before & after gym time.
buck

AOL

#1975 May 23, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job.
yes, he has given the same attitude to others
that is why I won't respond to him or some others.
I pass them by like I'm on the interstate LOL
buck

AOL

#1976 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well.. I'm fun to be around with once I get to know ya for awhile.. At first I'm shy.. But gotta watch out for those shy people.. ;)
Ummmmmmmm... I got a very warped sense of humour for a JW.. And LOVE to learn about belief systems by asking different people from different faiths.. It's the best way to learn.. You can't learn a belief you're interested in if you ask a different faith.. For example if I wanted to know what a Roman Catholic believes in it wouldn't make sense to ask a JW or some other Protestant religion/cult.. You'd gotta ask a RC..
I go on rants sometimes.. Haha
Ummmmmmm...
I normally don't drink.. I'm usually the type to have a glass of water (instead of pop) when everyone else is drink alcohol or pop.. But when I drink.. I drink A LOT...:/ glory of being Irish and Scottish.. Haha
And I LOVE physically back breaking work and the gym..
:-)
you- shy? ha ha
I know about the Scottish it's in my blood too.
there maybe some Irish, after all there is red hair passed down lol
yeah you gotta really watch out for those shy ones from Canada heee heee
oh yeah, when you dive into learning about anything,
especially religion, you gotta ask one of the faith.
and hope they are honest with you.
the internet sources pinpoint most of them exact.
I don't look for you to be a JW member long, you are too honest & just chatting with you here, you don't fit a JW bill. your caliber is much better :)
buck

AOL

#1977 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
No.. The DC shoes are just fancy.. It's not athletic shoes..
I sometimes play sports.. I'm a VERY calm person.. But I'm the goon type for sports.. I don't like playing fair.. ;D
Last time I played football I choke slammed one of the short tiny fellas that was out maneuvering the defence..:|
you went for the tiny fella awe poor tiny
you weren't being a big bully were you ha ha
you know DC footwear has some cool athletic shoes.
you don't play fair? hmmm
you mean you would cheat lol
you sound like a good poker player ha ha
buck

AOL

#1978 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Beer and the harder alcohol are flipping expensive..
Yeah. I'm probably considered a binge drinker..:/
it's going to be higher priced in New York
you need to fly south more ha ha
buck

AOL

#1979 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
People are people..
Sarcasm and ignorance has no boundaries..
Good for you!:)
1 hour is good..
I usually do about 1 1/2 hour(s)...
I have a hard time sweating.. Even though I switch my workouts, amount of reps/sets and amount of weight..
So I gotta train with a hoodie and sometimes do my cardio with a 40 pound weighted vest..:)
I thought you said you were fun to be around once we get to know you LOL
nah I could never train in a hoodie or heavy vest, I'd be soaking up sweat ha ha
I also include sit ups, average about 100 reps.
that reminds me I need to invest into a new gym shirt
buck

AOL

#1980 May 23, 2013
hey my post #1977 I started every line with "you" lol lol
traveling for the weekend, people to see, places to go.
there are some huge flea markets happening for the weekend too.
I may head to the zoo one day, probably just half the day. it's a nice drive.
I've been to the Phila zoo twice, enjoyed it.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#1981 May 23, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>So you say....Along with another device probably right next to that one.
Whatever!!!!!
You lie like a rug!. Period!
It apparently makes you feel good to think so. If you need to believe this to get through your day, then I don't object. It looks more like your ego was hurt because I mentioned drinking water, but ok, whatever you need.

Location hidden

#1982 May 23, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
It apparently makes you feel good to think so. If you need to believe this to get through your day, then I don't object. It looks more like your ego was hurt because I mentioned drinking water, but ok, whatever you need.
And may you have a wonderful day.

“Happier than before”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1984 May 23, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>And may you have a wonderful day.
Exactly. After I figure out a few silly personalities, time to say: bah bye for now --:-)

Seeing can be believing, but ANYWAY --. Happy are those who have not seen yet believe, but in the case of apostatizers, seeing their silliness and outright viciousness made me realize what they're all about. I guess I was sheltered -- some will fall, that's for sure, but if I did not see it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it quite as it is.
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1985 May 23, 2013
britney wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about Jehová's Witnesses as if they were all bad people and they're not. Unfortunately, in all religions bad people exist, and the Jehovah's Witnesses are not the exception. However, I've received religious information also from different religions, but I had never talk to them in a disrespectful way even though I don't agree with them. After all, most of theJehovah's Witnesses are really good and compassionate people who are doing what Jesus ordered to do. Remember that Jesus ordered to preach announcing good news. Sadly, there have been bad people who said about themselves to be real Christians, but they're not. If good Jehovah's Witnesses don't hurt you, let them do their work, and don't be cruel with them. Just imagine that many of them were once children who grew up as Jehovah's Witnesses, and many of them ignore what is really happening with bad Witnesses. Moreover, if some of their ministers are doing bad, they will face God's anger. But, if you slammed the door on them, what kind of people you really are. It might be that you were talking about yourself as a disrespectful person, and also as a not Christian person. We all should show respect toward others besides our believes.
JW's for the most part are good people looking for God who were conned by men to join a cult just as they are trying to do to the householder, the same way they were conned. They follow men who are proven liars and false prophets even by the WT's own definition. You give up all God given freedom to men that you must obey as though these false teachers were God himself . They becomes your God AND SAVIOR for they say you need them for salvation. An out and out lie that denies Jesus is the nly savior not a group of men who are not even honest.
Most important of all is that they don't preach JJesus as there sole purpose is to spread the false teachings of men by use of a Watchtower study that they erroneously call a bible study which is actually a Watchtower where the scriptures are used, out of context, to prove WT doctrine when they should have doctrine that follow scriptures.
So you see when they come to your door they are selling Watchtower false doctrine . They do not preach Jesus' name as the bible says to do and they do not preach the Good News of scripture.
When you understand what is at stake, the lost of your everlasting life in the next world and the lost of family and friends in this world ,if you manage to see beyond the phony love and false doctrine and want to leave.They will shun you and label you an apostate when in fact they are the apostates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 3 min flame of truth 1
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min NoahLovesU 33,091
News Ireland same-sex marriage 19 min American_Infidel 40
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr Dana Robertson 3,712
News Josh and Anna Duggar Buy New House Despite Majo... 1 hr Religious pedophiles 2
News Church reels after Ireland's huge 'Yes' to gay ... 3 hr Willie Boy Was Here 9
News From middle-class Australian to Islamic State b... 6 hr St_Nick 5
More from around the web