Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1844 May 20, 2013
buck wrote:
yeah dee, one has to have a real open mind to discover the truth.
you shouldn't limit yourself, you should fill your heart & mind with all that God has. and I think most people limit themselves when they become part of any church sect or cult. and that's because the church is set on what they believe,
you know, it's this, this and this and that is it.
The word of God, all of it, was given for a purpose and reason, and not for men to rewrite how they see it and want it to be. The Bible has had the longest longevity than any other religion's translation.
I am not a mention of any particular church or org. All anyone needs is the bible.I prefer the KJV.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1845 May 20, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
Back!!:D
Shopping spree.. And a needed weekend away from life! Haha
Back to work tomorrow..
Somebody disagrees with me?!

Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?

Location hidden

#1846 May 20, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a mention of any particular church or org. All anyone needs is the bible.I prefer the KJV.
I prefer the ESV.:-)

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1847 May 20, 2013
buck wrote:
well it's been a good day :-)
gym time is done, dinner is done
and now I am taking it easy :)
grass is mowed too
2 and half hours of daylight yet
seems like almost yesterday it was dark by 6 pm. & now it's nearly 9 pm that the darkness sets in.
a thought to take along:" Abide with me fast falls the eventide; the darkness deepens, Lord with me abide."
hey buck, we went and saw Star Trek. Awwwweeesommme...

“Happier than before”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1848 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't oppose.. Because I am a jw..
But count me in too!
Good to hear. God loves a CHEERFUL giver. So far it's just you and me offering to help.

Location hidden

#1849 May 20, 2013
happycord wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear. God loves a CHEERFUL giver. So far it's just you and me offering to help.
Indeed!:-)

I'm sure others would help too.. Than again.. I could be wrong..:/

“Happier than before”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1850 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
While there's life, there's hope, I say.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1851 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?
I got your back.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1852 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
She's such a liar. I have offered to help and so has others.
buck

AOL

#1853 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you mr. Bucky!
You'd be shocked what I would do for my family..
welcome back home, I mean to the forum ha ha
one more day & I would have sent the posse to hunt for ya lol
and honestly, I would not be shocked at what lengths you would go to protecting your family.
most decent people would :-)
yes it's good to get away for a day or two from the
everyday norm of life.
I trust you enjoyed your New York visit
buck

AOL

#1854 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?
pay them no mind, if you do you might not have any mind left lol lol
buck

AOL

#1855 May 21, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your back.
mine too? ha ha
buck

AOL

#1856 May 21, 2013
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
hey buck, we went and saw Star Trek. Awwwweeesommme...
um..you left out details lol
was it another 4-some event?
I like Star Trek but I'm not their biggest fan ha
I've seen some of the movies
I liked the older tv series best
how was zak quinto from "heroes" as spock?
sounds like a great flick to go see, I just might.
thanks
buck

AOL

#1857 May 21, 2013
a brand new day :)
hey btw to mixmedia: have you ever watched the tv series "heroes"?
great show, I tuned in now & then.
I saw the dvd box sets, yeah I missed a lot of episodes lol lol
I think I caught some reruns and the last 2 seasons.
most times tv is off, there is life out there lol
still waitin on Shel to get back home lol
thought for today: if we are but small particles of dust, imagine how great God is, the high heavens cannot contain him.
yes, he is so great that no man could look at him and live. it would be too much to handle. is it any wonder we should fear God & his commandments over men.
buck

AOL

#1858 May 21, 2013
oh yeah and thinking about the greatness of God. just imagine... as someone once said, a man's thoughts could be put on the head of a pin.
God sees us a grasshoppers ha ha
we may see high 85 today

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1859 May 21, 2013
happycord wrote:
I'm going to start asking you guys that oppose Jehovah's Witnesses to donate for Karen's health insurance, I'm sure that with God's help, she can work it out as to a P.O. box address and so forth. And you can count me in there, too, as a donor. Not a BLOOD donor, I'm sure you guys can belly that up. Just expect me to be anonymous, and perhaps you can put up a donation site for her on one of the charitable works websites. If you need further information, I'll be happy to give it to you, so we can all donate for "Karen's Health Insurance Fund." But then, faith healings are no longer accepted by those of the SBC, so we know that avenue of recommendation is out for her.
You have really given those who claim they are true Christians and do many charitable works a chance to show it .

There is even a "Topix Christian Church" roll here. Karen is probably a member. I'm sure those members will rally round her, not just with words but with deeds (i.e. money and fund raising).

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1860 May 21, 2013
happycord wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't your church provide some sort of cheaper health care coverage? Isn't that part of their "charitable works?" If not, why not, especially with those high (and secret) salaries the SBC officials are receiving. What about your minister? Does he get a good deal on his insurance? Have you asked him? I'm sure there are those within your church or within the "SBC" that sell insurance,don't they? Maybe if you pray to God and offer more than the regular 10%, if that's what you are offering, someone will give you a break. After all, no one is giving the rich man in hell a break. Or perhaps have a couple of bake sales to pay for your insurance, out of the charitable works they provide. But no, wait! I'm providing some of those charitable breaks as a taxpayer, and so is the Catholic or, ahem, "Baptist" hospitals in your area.(aren't they, after they get their own "deductions" for the ahem, charitable services they provide? Come on, Karen, you can do better than that..)
It is not my church's, or my ministers place to take care of me, that was just sarcasm which is what you seem to be good at lately. Shows your total lack of caring.You seem to have a black heart just like your "friend". Judging no, its just what your actions here show to be true of you.
I am not the type of person who takes advantage of things meant for those who are less fortunate than others. We have the money for a good living, but not enough to take care of TWO knee surgerys and yes, that is what it would take.
I could go to my Pastor and ask for the help, and I am very sure they would give it, but I don't take advantage of things like that, same with a Baptist hospital. At least I know that if I ask for help from the church I attend, I would get it, compared to getting NO help from the KH if I still attended. Look how you and your "friends" are acting, saying I am lying about hurting, saying I have poor credit, not one of you has shown any compassion for the pain I am constantly in, which I dont need any pity, but compassion is a nice thing now and then. Look how you and your "friends" treat those here with life threatening diseases, its horrible. TPMP did show a small amount of compassion, but then took that compassion away by saying hurtful things. If he had only not said those things. He tries, but you and your "friends" keep telling him not to be kind to anyone who has left the organization, especially me since you see I am showing him the truth of what the bible truly says about his and his family salvation..

I do feel very sorry for you, I dont know what has happened to you in your life to make you so heartless, but it is very apparent something has, Maybe it was the fact that you joined the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses, it does seem that those here who call themselves JWS are mean, cruel, heartless, and nasty. those are most certainly not the fruitages of the spirit or they?

Location hidden

#1861 May 21, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not the only one this character has been rude to on this forum, and I know someone as your good caliber does't deserve rudeness.
I've only known you to shower kindness to people.
people like this it's better to ignore them, or pass them by. take care
Thank you buck. I spoke to my husband about this site yesterday and told him about those who are here only for entertainment, and especially how they attack any6one who has left the organization of JWs. I told him about TPMP and how I had felt the Lord told me to help him, and how he has turned on me like a rabid dog and I believe it is because they (his "friends") told him to. He told me that maybe it was time I left here, just shook the dust off my feet and turned away. If they chose to believe men over the bible, there is nothing more I can do. With the hatred shown by most of them, it is just a losing battle and at sometimes a battle of wits it seems. Even those who started out kind have become mean and show no love at all, not even respect anymore. I guess they feel they will never have to answer to Jesus for anything they do here at all. I try to be caring for everyone, but there are times that I do say things I should not, but I have never claimed to be perfect, but I am a Christian and should not act that way. I have made my apologized to them over and over about anything I have said wrong, but not one of them has ever said they were sorry. what comes out of our mouths (fingertips) shows what is in our hearts, and I do believe that those here who call themselves JWS are wicked, evil black hearted people. I am not judging them, only Jesus can do that, but I am calling them like I see them.

Location hidden

#1862 May 21, 2013
happycord wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, after reading that post, can't you start a little bus service for all the children that have to go here and there within your church membership? I'm sure the parents would love that, I mean you running back and forth with your grandkids, perhaps you can have a little "donation" offering OR better yet, you can CHARGE for your services, but then again, I'll bet that eliminating a car would enable you to afford a good part of that $560 you say you'd be charged. OR you can donate it to the hospital that provides you with any type of charity, such as the Baptist hospital in your area? Or -- perhaps if you explain it to one of your lovely people, including a doctor (one of my doctors was a Baptist, btw, he was a good doctor, I'll say that), perhaps he'd consider you as a charity case. Why not? It's worth a try. OR maybe you have Baptist faith healing services? Are there such as the Pentecostals have?
Jealous that I have grandkids that I do for? Do you just miss anything your children or grandkids have going on at school?
You are so full of hatred that it oozes out of your every word. Your words show what is in your heart, and it most certainly is not love at all. You are a black hearted person as well.

Location hidden

#1863 May 21, 2013
El cacique wrote:
For someone who says she is in a lot of pain. Karen sure gets around.
Yes with the help of the LORD he keeps me going TPMP. Sorry you had to put your two cents worth in there and show your lack of caring as well. Now you are going to join those who are black hearted? it sure seems so. Cant you see how awful this happy cord person is being? Do you really see a Christian there? I feel so very sorry for all of you, Jehovah and Jesus are ashamed that you people even use their names.

Thank you all for being so understanding and caring, showing that you are truly Gods people. I am sure he is very very proud of all of you that have added your helpful words of encouragement.*sarcasm*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Rose_NoHo 17,573
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 1 hr monkey see donkey... 903
News Egos hindering Indian LGBTQ movement, says quee... 1 hr Cath League of Du... 2
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 6 hr gaywhitey 12
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 21 hr Robby Rob 43
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) Fri ThomasA 14
News Costa Rica's first gay marriage suffers bureauc... Fri Fundies Mentally Nil 1
More from around the web