Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 20 comments on the Mar 16, 2013, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1559 May 13, 2013
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends...
I get anything between 3-10 hours of sleep.. Some nights are good .. Some nights are horrible..
I'm quite active.. Working 40-60 hours a week.. Go to the gym 3-6 days a week..(Rotate every 3 weeks)
That is true.. 8-10 hours is the best rest time!
Ever think of trying Chamomile tea?.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1560 May 13, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Ever think of trying Chamomile tea?.
Never heard of it!:/

Please explain?

Location hidden

#1561 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Never heard of it!:/
Please explain?
Nah, you serious, bro?.

I'm too tired a this moment to explain myself. LOL!

But, here it is.

http://www.naturalnews.com/034454_chamomile_a...

It is good for a variety of things.

My wife got me hooked on it.

Best and most important of all it is natural. I can't stand pharmaceuticals of any kind.

==========

Tip: It also helps to keep the sleeping quarters dark and turn off all electronics.

Shutting off is a lot easier said than done in our fast paced society.

Location hidden

#1562 May 13, 2013

Location hidden

#1563 May 13, 2013
Boy, i have some dedicated haters, here.

I'm sharing good advise. Non religious topics. And i'm still getting negative judging icons. LOL!

Then the haters get really annoyed if i have anything even remotely resembling a positive exchange with anyone.

What a bunch of miserable people...My lord!

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1564 May 13, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Did Jesus return invisibly to pick the WTS to be Gods mouthpiece? Did the WT teach you lies?If it was not a lie all you have to do is show the scriptures.
Perhaps you will see the return of Jesus on worldwide tv in the sky as you said it might happen, then you'll know for sure IF he tells you.:-)

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1565 May 13, 2013
El cacique wrote:
This is definitely a good sleep aid. I always keep some around for those few nights (thankfully, very few) when I can't get to sleep.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1566 May 13, 2013
El cacique wrote:
I'm sharing good advise. Non religious topics. And i'm still getting negative judging icons. LOL!
Then the haters get really annoyed if i have anything even remotely resembling a positive exchange with anyone.
I never look at ratings. They really don't bother me.:-)
I do believe that chamomile tea is a relaxing cup of tea -- valerian can be quite catchy. And sleep is a wonderful healer. God does not need to sleep, neither does Jesus, the angels, or the devil. But He created us so that we need to sleep.:-)

Location hidden

#1567 May 13, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>I never look at ratings. They really don't bother me.:-)
I do believe that chamomile tea is a relaxing cup of tea -- valerian can be quite catchy. And sleep is a wonderful healer. God does not need to sleep, neither does Jesus, the angels, or the devil. But He created us so that we need to sleep.:-)
I love Chamomile tea.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1568 May 13, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>I love Chamomile tea.
I think I'll have a cup herbal tea now, I must get some chamomile tea soon. Very relaxing.:-)

Location hidden

#1569 May 13, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll have a cup herbal tea now, I must get some chamomile tea soon. Very relaxing.:-)
LOL!

I hear ya.

Good night, Mis.
Pam

Bakersfield, CA

#1570 May 13, 2013
I am allergic to Chamomile tea. I get hives if I drink it.
I have been an insomniac my entire life. High school was miserable having to get up early for school.
Exercise and fresh air and not watching TV or being on the computer at night help me sleep better.
I personally enjoy the scent of lavender and keep a spray from a health food store to spray on the pillow for those restless nights. Works ok.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1571 May 13, 2013
I like my Coke and Pepsi. I am almost addicted I guess. I have cut back some tho...because I think I was drinking too much. Time for me to take a break for the night too. Adios everyone, and good night.
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#1572 May 14, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say for those looking for salvation, it must come from God by means of Jesus Christ.
To know God means that one knows He would not torture anyone forever in conscious agony, since God is love and eternal torture in conscious existence is not showing love.
"And this is the way to have eternal life--to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth." John 17:3.
Therefore, to know God according to what Jesus said, linked to salvation, or eternal life, means that you know He would not torture anyone forever in conscious mental or physical agony, as if there's a difference. Therefore, it is a requirement to know that God would not do such a terrible thing. To say otherwise shows that a person does NOT KNOW GOD. And is not yet saved, no matter what they say about themselves, it does not matter, because at the very end, it will be apparent to everyone alive who is worshipping God as HE sees fit. The end has not arrived in its entirety yet. We're getting there. So at the end, it will be apparent as to who has God's approval.
Notice how she tells you to use the Bible as if you were going to use the WT .
buck

AOL

#1573 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Good for you! Haha
I'm not a morning person at all.. Lol
Ok.
Well.. To be honest I prefer using the ESV version..:-)
thank you for your honesty
I prefer not using any other Bible version that strays from the translation of the original & the
KJV Bible is the closest in english language.
I have an ESV and don't use it much as it deters from original KJV, verses tend to bring about a different meaning in today's english language.
Some words are deleted out of a verse that gives it almost a whole new outlook & meaning.
btw if I didn't have morning coffee I think I would cease to exist that day lol
buck

AOL

#1574 May 14, 2013
El cacique wrote:
dedicated haters for the JW cult & what it teaches.
I'd say tea is a non religious topic ha ha
buck

AOL

#1575 May 14, 2013
woke up to a cool morning and FROST!
man I thought that stuff was over.
we've had some nice weather 4 quite sometime. won't last long, sun is up and warming all around.
last cup o' coffee nearly done
I have my own gym at home :)
oh yeah teas are good for ya, but don't tell the mormons that LOL
I like expressing Bible views, but why does every JW turn everything into an argument or they totally ignore you when they have no knowledge of subject instead of just saying "I don't know".
The JWs go off on the topic mentioned to them, I mean, now you have one making an argument about father xmas lol.
whoops did I mention the JWs call the other person "stupid"(or some other name), believe me it doesn't make the JW look too bright name calling on an adult site.
just research past comments and replies and you'll see how true it is.
nothing wrong in saying "I don't know"
buck

AOL

#1576 May 14, 2013
oh btw let me clarify that it's hate for the religion not the actual people.
and besides God does not like anything untrue.
and if you've had false prophets and teachers that is "untrue".
God does not give false prophets & teachers, anything opposite of God is from the devil. The devil is liar and the father of every lie, the devil is nothing but false.
yeah so if something is false it's not of God.
buck

AOL

#1577 May 14, 2013
It is your God given right as a christian/believer to not allow another gospel into your house.
and if that means having to slam the door to JWs who insist on delivering their BS/false lit to you, let it be so.
Slamming the door to them should give them a real good hint to not ever return LOL.
you can bet if a religion has begun with false preachers & teachers no doubt it continues in the same pattern. and that is the JW cult to this day.
and if thousands of people are against a religion that should be a wake up call to the people in that religion not.
The American people were against the mormons when they started & the JWs are no different. There's enough garbage in the streets not LOL

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1578 May 14, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say for those looking for salvation, it must come from God by means of Jesus Christ.
To know God means that one knows He would not torture anyone forever in conscious agony, since God is love and eternal torture in conscious existence is not showing love.
"And this is the way to have eternal life--to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth." John 17:3.
Therefore, to know God according to what Jesus said, linked to salvation, or eternal life, means that you know He would not torture anyone forever in conscious mental or physical agony, as if there's a difference. Therefore, it is a requirement to know that God would not do such a terrible thing. To say otherwise shows that a person does NOT KNOW GOD. And is not yet saved, no matter what they say about themselves, it does not matter, because at the very end, it will be apparent to everyone alive who is worshipping God as HE sees fit. The end has not arrived in its entirety yet. We're getting there. So at the end, it will be apparent as to who has God's approval.
You are so worried about this Lake of Fire that you cannot even respond to a question without bringing it up. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are the majority of Americans against religious... 37 min Blackburn 42
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 48 min paulaxbby 198
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr ItaSta 32,051
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr Dana Robertson 2,799
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,100
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 3 hr DebraE 119
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 74
More from around the web