Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Read more

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1518 May 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not answer my question about a God who will kill 99% of the world because they don't call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses? Good Christian people who have given their whole lives to the Lord, how is that a loving God?
And how do you know that when those who died in Noah's day are not suffering some place? You DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW, NO ONE KNOWS but God himself.
How do I know this? For various reasons. Does it make sense to you that God would kill them and then torture them more after they drowned? No, it does not make sense to me. The deaths of those persons was punishment enough, God needed to rid the earth of these bad people. I know this: there are requirements meant for salvation. It goes beyond being nice, polite, and friendly, even good families. If I am alive when the 'end' comes, I believe I will see exactly who God approves of if I live long enough. Faith, and ideas lead to actions. If I thought that any other religion was teaching the truth as I understand the truth to be, I would feel free to join them. But I don't.

Jesus said at John 17:3 - This means everlasting life -- their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one who you sent forth.

Therefore, taking in knowledge of God is essential to everlasting life.
buck

AOL

#1519 May 12, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are going to worship the Lord today.:) its mothers day and our church will be packed to the brime. My granddaughter has been ask to sing this morning and she is very nervous, but she will do just great I am sure. God is using her in a very mighty way lately and I am so very proud of her for the stands she is taking for God.
God cannot be limited in any way can he? Have you ever thought about the fact that God knows our name personally? That just blows my poor little feeble mind!:)
Have a blessed day buck.
Karen, I must say it's been a blessing getting to know you on this forum, you are such a kind & sweet person & you try your best to bless :)
yes God does so many things that blows the small human mind huh. and the way humans act, it's a wonder he cares to know our name at all.
well my evening has turned a little sour :( oh well that's life huh, it all can't be exactly how we want it all the time.
Karen, may you be as blessed as you bless others :)
buck

AOL

#1520 May 12, 2013
Hi there Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Been away for a bit, I hope and Pray you and everyone are doing well...I miss all of you and keep on speaking up for the truth and helping others to get out of this dangerous Cult of Jw's...
Take Care pal/friend hope to speak with you soon..:)
Shel hugs your way :) my evening was going sour and then I saw this message from you and now I'm riding high :) it truly made my evening hearing from you.
God bless you my friend way up north :)
gotta find a secure way to chat with you privately
God works in mysterious ways not.take care, mist you
buck

AOL

#1521 May 12, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how to act? Well, Buck, we'll just have to "larn" you, won't we? LOL
LOL, yeah men don't know how to act huh LOL
thanks for taking my evening to a higher note
"larn" that's a new one for me whoops, time to educate buck lol
knowledge is something we gain on a daily basis,
it's said you can learn something new everyday.
and you proved it right again ha ha
buck

AOL

#1522 May 12, 2013
I must say, I know the personal chatting takes away from the topix discussion, but you know it beats away the ignorant comments and replies that would come not.
I've yet to hear a JW reply or comment reasonable enough to do away with slamming the door on them.
It's been said before enough, the JWs are not polite in mannerisms to just up and leave when asked. They push and shove etc. and you know that causes people to get upset. And if any of them get a foot caught in the door, what can I say, I believe they caused it by their own rudeness in not leaving when asked.
buck

AOL

#1523 May 12, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> True you do have great answers. You don't need sweeting up for you are already sweet and gentleman to boot!
What state are you in in the south?
dee you're too nice & sweet :)
and if I don't need anymore sweetening, I guess no man does LOL
I guess God made the men almost perfect heee hee
LOL
buck

AOL

#1524 May 12, 2013
you know I'm gettin tired early oh my
yawn yawn yawn whoops ha ha
I'll have a coke, things go better with coke LOL remember that anyone?
I guess that's one thing the mormons will never know huh heee heee
I don't let any man judge me & tell me what I can & cannot drink etc.
The Bible has plenty to follow not
buck

AOL

#1525 May 12, 2013
oh my I'm nodding off whoops LOL
I'll zip it for now ha ha
too bad we can't preprogram dreams LOL
no sleep in heaven huh, one long endless day of light.
I know God never sleeps, we should be glad & thankful for that.
I sure wish the devil would nod off LOL

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1526 May 12, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dee you're too nice & sweet :)
and if I don't need anymore sweetening, I guess no man does LOL
I guess God made the men almost perfect heee hee
LOL
Almost perfect? Well, I guess that depends on how you define "almost," doesn't it? LOL Kind of like RI is "almost" the next state over from California.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1527 May 12, 2013
buck wrote:
I must say, I know the personal chatting takes away from the topix discussion, but you know it beats away the ignorant comments and replies that would come not.
I've yet to hear a JW reply or comment reasonable enough to do away with slamming the door on them.
It's been said before enough, the JWs are not polite in mannerisms to just up and leave when asked. They push and shove etc. and you know that causes people to get upset. And if any of them get a foot caught in the door, what can I say, I believe they caused it by their own rudeness in not leaving when asked.
Awe common now.. I'm personally not pushy.. People say they're not interested.. I say have a nice day and walk away..(When I get the chance to go door to door)

Pushy/ignorant people have no specific boundaries and religions..

Not all JW's are pushy..
buck

AOL

#1528 May 13, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost perfect? Well, I guess that depends on how you define "almost," doesn't it? LOL Kind of like RI is "almost" the next state over from California.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
LOL, you get a point heee heee
buck

AOL

#1529 May 13, 2013
well if you are an "open minded Bible student" you would not believe the JW New World Translation over the Bible.
and you would not limit yourself to only following JW code & practice not.
sorry but I have to disagree, every JW I've heard of and seen come to the door selling JW BS has been known to push & shove.
I'd say 99.99 % of JWs are pushy ha ha ha
and if you turn and walk away & say have a nice day, are you a half hearted JW LOL
buck

AOL

#1530 May 13, 2013
the sun is up & shining bright
I gotta find out what kind of coffee the sun drinks to be so bright & shining LOL
I am not so bright eyed and bushy tail every morning ha ha
to the "open minded Bible student"
btw every JW on this forum has been pushy & rude which usually includes some form of name calling. research the comments on this forum to see.
buck

AOL

#1531 May 13, 2013
If you want people to know about God and the truth you tell them about the Bible.
and not hand them a book named the New World Translation. duh
This is how our ancestors learned about God, by reading & studying the Bible.
and there was no Jehovah Witnesses selling BS door to door in their time.
they were known as "christians" and not called "Jehovah Witnesses".
The Bible never mentions that God's people were called by the name of
Jehovah Witnesses, the terms "christian" and "believer" were used.
And, churches followed Bible code & conduct, it was not a "pick & choose" whatever scripture suited beliefs.
buck

AOL

#1532 May 13, 2013
6 am sunrise already happening, it's nice for the early birds ha
wonder what time God comes to visit us?
no way to trace his footsteps ha ha
and is it the same earthly time every morning he comes by? hmmm
just some random thoughts I'm sharing.
buck

AOL

#1533 May 13, 2013
It's a new day, a new chance to begin again and receive new mercies from God.
yep wake up and start all over again :)
isn't it something that no 2 days are exactly alike, just like snowflakes ha ha
God likes a nice large variey, no 2 people are exactly alike either :)
Can you just imagine if every count of 50 humans looked alike LOL LOL
buck

AOL

#1534 May 13, 2013
you know some might feel & believe that slamming the door to JWs and those such like is rude etc. but I'll repeat something to keep in mind.
Jesus drove out the buyers sellers & money changers etc. in the house of God with a cord and overthrew their tables.
read it in Matthew chapter 21. I prefer the account in John chapter 2 as it gives more detail about the scourge Jesus used. and btw a scourge was used to inflict severe punishment. hmmm
and who would dare come against Jesus for his actions huh. food for thought
buck

AOL

#1535 May 13, 2013
I guess I'm the only who sets an early alarm LOL. I feel deserted in this place in the morning ha ha
maybe it's the south that rises early ha
those that live in the northern states might be nightbirds like those in RI & Wisworld ha ha ha ha
maybe they like to dream longer like those in south caroline LOL LOL
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#1537 May 13, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> LOL . once you believe the lies of the org of the WTS you are primed to believe more and more lies to come the previous lies. That what false prophets do....lies that foolish people believe them over the truth of Gods words in the scriptures.
Okay , tell us , what has the GB lied about Xmas ?

And

Who is the Father of Xmas ?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1538 May 13, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I know this? For various reasons. Does it make sense to you that God would kill them and then torture them more after they drowned? No, it does not make sense to me. The deaths of those persons was punishment enough, God needed to rid the earth of these bad people. I know this: there are requirements meant for salvation. It goes beyond being nice, polite, and friendly, even good families. If I am alive when the 'end' comes, I believe I will see exactly who God approves of if I live long enough. Faith, and ideas lead to actions. If I thought that any other religion was teaching the truth as I understand the truth to be, I would feel free to join them. But I don't.
Jesus said at John 17:3 - This means everlasting life -- their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one who you sent forth.
Therefore, taking in knowledge of God is essential to everlasting life.
What are the requirements of salvation? Don't use watchtowers or any other WTO literature, use only the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 5 min Anonymous of Indy 103
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 6 min tongangodz 1,653
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 11 min barefoot2626 96
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 33 min EdmondWA 30,860
News Same-sex marriages in Notts mark first anniversary 51 min JohnInToronto 1
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr Wondering 1,604
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Brian_G 1,909
More from around the web