Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story

Since: May 13

Europe

#1456 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen you use the kjv of the bible......and u can see that "LORD" is written fully in cap......so it is refering to God JEHEOVAH........only when it is rendered as "Lord" then it is refering to JESUS THE SON OF GOD JEHEOVAH......if the name JEHEOVAH IS NOT CORRECT CAN YOU PLEASE PROVE THAT TO ME.........

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1458 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me proof that Jehovah will kill 99% of the world because they are not JW's. No where is that biblical TPMP.
No matter how many are killed at Armageddon, Karen, have any idea of how many will be burning in the sinful place you call Hell? Maybe just one or two? Try to figure it out. Which do you like better? Obviously the idea that (God knows how many) untold who knows how many are being tortured in that lake of fire you now believe is an eternal mental condition? But maybe you think their bodies are comfortable? C'mon, I know you can't answer because -- you don't know. That's what you'll probably say. So therefore I leave it up to you to decide:
If a person who died before Christ came to the earth, and who may have lived in another nation not having ability to get in touch with the Israelites or Christians did not hear about jesus, therefore could not put faith in him, have any idea if they and their children are being tortured in hellfire? Might they perhaps be "saved"? Or do you think they're only being "mentally" tortured because they did not know something.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1459 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do, then you can show them Jehovah killing 99% of the world just bbecause they are not a JW, how is that showing love?
Well, karen, you just continue showing people how Jesus loves them and will wait to torture them later on if they don't believe him or have faith in him that he will keep them from that eternal horrible torture, as you think he says they should believe that about him, and have "faith" in him. That he will keep them from the flames of hell and he LOVES THEM while he's torturing them forever? correct me if you think I'm wrong about my understanding of what you're saying that while Jesus is torturing them forever in mental or physical anguish he's still loving them but will never let up on the physical or mental torture, ok?
buck

AOL

#1460 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do, then you can show them Jehovah killing 99% of the world just bbecause they are not a JW, how is that showing love?
oh wtg Karen with a great reply :)
buck

AOL

#1461 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that from the bible.
hey Karen, great reply to Jonathan who insists that you must be a JW to enter heaven.
God does not speak through liars or those who do not believe what he says in the Bible and not some New World Translation book. now that is saying truth
see you are shining Karen :)
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1462 May 10, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Well, karen, you just continue showing people how Jesus loves them and will wait to torture them later on if they don't believe him or have faith in him that he will keep them from that eternal horrible torture, as you think he says they should believe that about him, and have "faith" in him. That he will keep them from the flames of hell and he LOVES THEM while he's torturing them forever? correct me if you think I'm wrong about my understanding of what you're saying that while Jesus is torturing them forever in mental or physical anguish he's still loving them but will never let up on the physical or mental torture, ok?
Your understanding is twisted in order to deny scriptures and you imply Jesus tortures people eternally. When are you going to stop your lies? Jesus doesn't want to torture anyone for all that is necessary is to repent. Are you too good to repent? Are you sinless?
You know you wouldn't have to ask if you knew the scriptures like JW's brag they know them better than others.(That obviously is not true.)
“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction..." —2nd Thessalonians 1:8,9
Revelation 21:8 (NIV)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars(A)—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur.(B) This is the second death.”
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
There they remain untill death itself is no more.
Now miseracord, if you are able to repent and stop your sin of following men who are false prophets and liars, then you have nothing to worry about.
I hope you can understand the scriptures now that they are laid out for you to read you will finally understand that God does not lie and he means what he said ,so take heed for you will not be able to tell Jesus you didn't know.

buck

AOL

#1463 May 10, 2013
we call that deep place below us hell because that is what God named it duh
a deep pit that no one can get out of.
you can this in Isaiah 14:15
even angels who once held a glorious place in heaven are chained in darkness waiting for their eternal punishment which will be hell.
just read Jude verses 6 & 7
where do the JWs think the devil & his angels reside? have they not ever read the first 2 chapters in Job? guess not.
Job 1:7 & Job 2:2
duh duh duh and LOL
if God says a place called hell exists you can best believe that it does!
God will always remain true, it's men that are liars not.
buck

AOL

#1464 May 10, 2013
it was a nice day in the south about 83 hot & humid.
can't wait to see the hummingbirds
got some nice vibrant flowers and feeder for them every year.
more rain tomorrow,we are sure gettin our share of it. good crops are gonna grow.
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1465 May 11, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> LOL . once you believe the lies of the org of the WTS you are primed to believe more and more lies to come the previous lies. That what false prophets do....lies that foolish people believe them over the truth of Gods words in the scriptures.
It is no lie that Father Xmas has a cult like following ,it is no lie that many peoples world wide paticipate in this Xmas Spirit festivities ,you yourself do , not so ?
buck

AOL

#1466 May 11, 2013
saw on the JW forum new topic called
"How to recognize counterfeit christian religions".
the JWs can't even recognize their own organization is a cult how will they ever recognize another false religion.
duh duh and lol
and they can't tell a holdiay from a cult LOL
Christmas is a holiday not a cult duh duh duh duh and duh lol lol
buck

AOL

#1467 May 11, 2013
well it's a slow moving saturday morning
breakfast was good, sausage & egg on toast and coffee. dishes are done :)
thank God for dishwashers :):)
yeah the JWs are trying to turn eyes from their own cult and make every non JW the counterfeits, they ain't fooling anybody are they? No No No
celebrating holidays is no sin, it's man made rules who try to make them wrong.
I guess JWs don't celebrate weddings either LOL
I bet JWs don't believe Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding feast?
after all it's no sin to a JW to pick & choose the verses they want to follow

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1468 May 11, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
The Real Karen you use the kjv of the bible......and u can see that "LORD" is written fully in cap......so it is refering to God JEHEOVAH........only when it is rendered as "Lord" then it is refering to JESUS THE SON OF GOD JEHEOVAH......
Actually, I use lots of different versions of the bible. Jehovah is God, Jesus is God. Read the bible and you will see how this applies. Stop allowing a small group of men to control what you believe.
buck

AOL

#1469 May 11, 2013
Let "no man" therefore judge you in meat,
or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days (in Colossians 2 verse 16)
it says "no man" that means a JW, or their long gone leader Russell, or anyone who fusses about what day you attend church. and many go on Wednesday evenings too (Wednesday is not the sabbath, is it a sin to go to church on a Wednesday? lol)but I will say that those who go to church on saturday namely the Seventh Day Advents people will judge harshly those who go to church on sunday and say they are not going to heaven.
and if I'm not mistaken the indians celebrate the new moon days.
yeah so the mormons should take this verse to heart not LOL
don't tell me it's wrong to drink coco or coffee or a coke drink, or eat chocolates.
you drink what pleases you and I will do the same not. we all have different tastes for foods and drinks not.
btw Christmas is a festive day like a wedding. it brings family & friends together. and that is no sin duh duh

Location hidden

#1470 May 11, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
The Real Karen you use the kjv of the bible......and u can see that "LORD" is written fully in cap......so it is refering to God JEHEOVAH........only when it is rendered as "Lord" then it is refering to JESUS THE SON OF GOD JEHEOVAH......if the name JEHEOVAH IS NOT CORRECT CAN YOU PLEASE PROVE THAT TO ME.........
What is the proper pronunciation of God’s name?

In the second half of the first millennium C.E., Jewish scholars introduced a system of points to represent the missing vowels in the consonantal Hebrew text. When it came to God’s name, instead of inserting the proper vowel signs for it, they put other vowel signs to remind the reader that he should say &#700;Adho·nai&#8242; (meaning “Sovereign Lord”) or &#700;Elo·him&#8242; (meaning “God”).
----------

Since certainty of pronunciation is not now attainable, there seems to be no reason for abandoning in English the well-known form “Jehovah” in favor of some other suggested pronunciation. If such a change were made, then, to be consistent, changes should be made in the spelling and pronunciation of a host of other names found in the Scriptures: Jeremiah would be changed to Yir·meyah&#8242;, Isaiah would become Yesha&#701;·ya&#8242;h u, and Jesus would be either Yehoh·shu&#8242;a&#701 ; (as in Hebrew) or I·e·sous&#8242; (as in Greek). The purpose of words is to transmit thoughts; in English the name Jehovah identifies the true God, transmitting this thought more satisfactorily today than any of the suggested substitutes.
----------

The correct name is YHWH.
buck

AOL

#1471 May 11, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I use lots of different versions of the bible. Jehovah is God, Jesus is God. Read the bible and you will see how this applies. Stop allowing a small group of men to control what you believe.
GM Karen :)
yes we often allow others to control what we want to think & do, it happens in the the work place too not.
why would you want to cheat a child out of a birthday celebration? or christmas joy?

Location hidden

#1472 May 11, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many are killed at Armageddon, Karen, have any idea of how many will be burning in the sinful place you call Hell? Maybe just one or two? Try to figure it out. Which do you like better? Obviously the idea that (God knows how many) untold who knows how many are being tortured in that lake of fire you now believe is an eternal mental condition? But maybe you think their bodies are comfortable? C'mon, I know you can't answer because -- you don't know. That's what you'll probably say. So therefore I leave it up to you to decide:
If a person who died before Christ came to the earth, and who may have lived in another nation not having ability to get in touch with the Israelites or Christians did not hear about jesus, therefore could not put faith in him, have any idea if they and their children are being tortured in hellfire? Might they perhaps be "saved"? Or do you think they're only being "mentally" tortured because they did not know something.
I have never once said I believe in hell fire, those are your words. BUT I have told you that we have no idea if the lake of fire is symbolic or not, it has not happened, and if you want to take that up with someone, take it up with the one who created it.
Mental torture is as bad as physical torture, at times it can be worse. The bible speaks of the place that God has prepared for the Devil and his followers, are we to believe this is just something he is mentioning to keep people from doing bad? I really don't know, but he sure mentions it a lot. I know that hell is the grave, I have done enough research to know that, but the Lake of Fire is something different, totally. The bible says,

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Do you believe in the book of life? Then this must also be a symbolic verse?

Revelation 20:15
And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Do you believe in the Great White Throne Judgment, or is this yet another symbolic thing?

Revelation 20:10-15

10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. 14 Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

God sure spoke of this Lake of Fire that burns with sulfur a lot for it to be symbolic doesn't he?

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

I don't know why you keep bringing this up, unless maybe you are afraid it is real? I don't worry about it myself, I am saved by the blood of my Lord and Savior.

Location hidden

#1473 May 11, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Well, karen, you just continue showing people how Jesus loves them and will wait to torture them later on if they don't believe him or have faith in him that he will keep them from that eternal horrible torture, as you think he says they should believe that about him, and have "faith" in him. That he will keep them from the flames of hell and he LOVES THEM while he's torturing them forever? correct me if you think I'm wrong about my understanding of what you're saying that while Jesus is torturing them forever in mental or physical anguish he's still loving them but will never let up on the physical or mental torture, ok?
Poor poor miseracord, you just cant get this out of your mind can you?
Now again, tell me how Jehovah is going to destroy 99% of the world, even those who have loved him, and his son totally, never committed a crime in their lives, lived the best that they could according to his laws, and prayed all day everyday of their lives, just because they are not a JW. THAT is cruelty in the highest form. The words of the bible are not my words, but the words of God, I would think that you would be scared to question his words.

God does not want any of us to go to the lake of fire, he wants us all to live forever, but if we fail to do as he has told us in his word the bible, failed to believe in his Son that he sent to die for us, then we MUST pay the price for disobedience. It is our choice to believe or not. We decide if we live or die.

And you still have not addressed what part of the anointed go to be with Jehovah in the twinkling of an eye when they die.

Location hidden

#1474 May 11, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Karen, great reply to Jonathan who insists that you must be a JW to enter heaven.
God does not speak through liars or those who do not believe what he says in the Bible and not some New World Translation book. now that is saying truth
see you are shining Karen :)
Anything they don't truly understand, they just skip over and try to change the subject with attackes usually. I am only showing them what the Bible says, if they don't like it, then they need to take it up with God.:)
buck

AOL

#1475 May 11, 2013
I think about all of those wonderful songs we sing of Christ's birth during Christmas. there is joy in that.
I can't imagine anyone not wanting to join in who believes in God our Saviour & King.
Happy is the man whose God is the Lord.
(Psalm 146:5)
there is joy in the Lord not.
Do not let "any man" deceive you or take away your joy.
buck

AOL

#1476 May 11, 2013
you know if the JWs do not celebrate Christmas, I guess they also do not sing the Christmas holiday songs.
oh my but they're missing a lot of joy not
no Joy to the world, or Angels we have heard on high, or Come let us adore him.
if a JW did sing any of these songs they would be hypocrites not whoops
it is pure and simple joy singing songs about Christ's birth at Christmas not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 58 min WasteWater 26,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 1 hr WeTheSheeple 62
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 3 hr RevKen 58
Couples Who Challenged Utah's Gay Marriage Ban ... 3 hr Gremlin 1
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 4 hr Ainu 43
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,556
More from around the web