Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#1437 May 9, 2013
our rain is over for now and I say
horray for the weekend.
dinner was simple, a bowl of Campbell's hearty chunky vegetable soup mmm mmm.
oh yeah gotta have saltine crackers.
well it's getting late, time for buck to shut up LOL
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1438 May 9, 2013
buck wrote:
our rain is over for now and I say
horray for the weekend.
dinner was simple, a bowl of Campbell's hearty chunky vegetable soup mmm mmm.
oh yeah gotta have saltine crackers.
well it's getting late, time for buck to shut up LOL
Good night Buck sleep well.
buck

AOL

#1439 May 10, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Good night Buck sleep well.
thank you sweet dee :) in fact I did sleep well
it's Friday morning gonna be 80 today yahoo!
coffee is done, light breakfast
sun is shining nice and bright
birds are going at it a mile a minute ha
I think this forum is becoming a place to chat lol
buck

AOL

#1440 May 10, 2013
mi-shel my bell ring for me LOL
where are you at?
have you missed Wis world that bad you're soaking it up for awhile ha ha
is your laptop working ok, maybe that is it, hurry back soon :)
I always save you a place at the table
lol lol
buck

AOL

#1441 May 10, 2013
busy day ahead, yeah gotta get things done to free up the weekend :)
you know one thing we gotta keep in mind is be careful of associations.
I mean should we hang around people on drugs "all the time", or those who drink, or those who are loud and obnoxious etc.
evil commnunications do corrupt good manners not. and if we hang around those who do not do truth won't that eventually water down the truth we have received. you know as well as I do it don't take long for doubts and questions to assail. well just some thoughts.
take time to listen to a song by Les Crane called Desiderata, great lyrics.
download or buy it.
you will be glad you did :)
UGETTHAT

Melbourne, Australia

#1442 May 10, 2013
Door is now open! At least in Victoria where it was closed.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1443 May 10, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, try to show them that hellfire Jesus loves you bit.
And when I do, then you can show them Jehovah killing 99% of the world just bbecause they are not a JW, how is that showing love?

Location hidden

#1444 May 10, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I've been there, in a cult I mean. and you can't see it until you step away from it and see the whole picture from a farther viewpoint.
but it was not like a JW hall at all. and again
very judgemental to the new ones who join in and those outside. it happened at a time when I was young and very naive, thank God for wisdom :)
and since I'm well aware of what the JWs are about, I honestly believe they preach another gospel.
and that is why I will not invite them into my home or give them God speed. sorry no can do.
you are a very sweet person Karen, and yes I've been there too dealing with issues that involve apologies.
I think we all realize how difficult 2 words can be to say to others that so deserve to hear it not.
we do so forget where would we be if our heavenly Father did not forgive us huh.
oh yeah that cult Heaven's Gate I remember when they advertised on the internet for new members.
they were the ones with black pants and white sneakers not? from Texas not, didn't they all suffocate themselves in plastic bags?
where is common sense, why are people in haste to throw it out the window? we are not to do things in haste it says. and you know we all do it and then comes the regrets in a short time not.
how can humans be so gullible, maybe God was too quick to give humans a brain huh LOL.
I to believe that JWs teach a false gospel. It is so hard to show them this because they are so blinded to the truth of the bible. Its part of being in a cult, the indoctrination and the blindness to the truth.

Heavens gate members,took phenobarbital mixed with pineapple, washed down with vodka. Additionally, they secured plastic bags around their heads after ingesting the mix to induce asphyxiation according to the website wikipedia. They were suppose to be doing this to get aboard a spaceship that was following Comet Hale–Bopp.
When you see something like that above, it does make you wonder about why God gave some a brain.

The reason I say we should allow JWs inside is to show them the truth of the bible. If all we do is plant a see in them, hopefully Jesus will be able to make it grow. He works in very strange ways, we never know when he would send one of them to our home for us to help them.

I have yet to see certain people on here apologize for anything. If I make a mistake, or have wronged someone, I will apologize for it. Whether they accept it or not is up to them.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1445 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And when I do, then you can show them Jehovah killing 99% of the world just bbecause they are not a JW, how is that showing love?
So....Are you questioning Jehova's judgement?

That is his choice to make.. Whoever doesn't listen to the good news will be destroyed.

After all...He is the giver of life and we have to abide by his riles or else we go.

Minor children fall under the parents.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1446 May 10, 2013
We are enslaved to sin an death. Just horrible world conditions over all.

Tell me.....What does this world can possibly be equal to living on a peaceful pardise earth.

Welcoming back our loved ones. Living in utter peace ans tranquility.

Don't sell yourself cheap, Karen.

This life is something that we will be expreincing.

Since: May 13

Europe

#1447 May 10, 2013
JEHOVAH gives warning before taking action.......He his now warning through His org on earth the JWs......left to you to listen

Location hidden

#1448 May 10, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>So....Are you questioning Jehova's judgement?
That is his choice to make.. Whoever doesn't listen to the good news will be destroyed.
After all...He is the giver of life and we have to abide by his riles or else we go.
Show me proof that Jehovah will kill 99% of the world because they are not JW's. No where is that biblical TPMP.
I never question Jehovah's judgment, but I do question the GB aka F&DS.
The bible says in John 3:16 the following....
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What does it say that we must do to be saved? BELIEVE IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. Not in a religion, or an organization, or for a matter of fact, even in HIM, but in his SON.

Also this scripture says...

A jailer asked his prisoners, Paul and Silas:“’Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ So they said,‘Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved.’”(Acts 16:30-31).

Again believe in WHO? Jesus Christ, not a religion or organization.

And whose name are we to call on to be SAVED?

"For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved." (Romans 10:13).

THE LORD, and who is it that will be saved, WHOEVER, and that includes each and every one of us, not just a person of a particular religion.

Ephesians 2:8-10
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Romans 10:9-10
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

These are not my words, but the words of the BIBLE, don't just look at them and not read them, but read them TPMP. In them you will see that being a JW, or a Baptist, or a Catholic, or any religion, has nothing to do with our salvation. Its only true belief in Jesus that will give us eternal life.

Location hidden

#1449 May 10, 2013
El cacique wrote:
We are enslaved to sin an death. Just horrible world conditions over all.
Tell me.....What does this world can possibly be equal to living on a peaceful pardise earth.
Welcoming back our loved ones. Living in utter peace ans tranquility.
Don't sell yourself cheap, Karen.
This life is something that we will be expreincing.
How do you feel I am selling myself short when I believe that one day I will come face to face with the Lord! That to me is one of the most glorious things I can imagine. Nothing can compare to that! I know I will see my mother again as well, we will live in peace and never again have to worry about being sick or dying. You see, our beliefs are not that much different, just in the way we get there. i believe its through my belief and dedication to Jesus, you believe its through a religion. Read the bible and show me what the bible says is the way to live this way.

Location hidden

#1450 May 10, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
JEHOVAH gives warning before taking action.......He his now warning through His org on earth the JWs......left to you to listen
Prove that from the bible.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1451 May 10, 2013
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>So....Are you questioning Jehova's judgement?
Are you questioning the scriptures about hellfire and the Lake of Fire? Why don't you abide by his rules? Picking and choosing won't do you any good.

Europe

#1452 May 10, 2013
Check this out The Real Karen Isa 43 : 10 - 12

Location hidden

#1453 May 10, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
Check this out The Real Karen Isa 43 : 10 - 12
Perfect scriptures to prove that Jehovah is God, and Jesus is God.:) It is through Jesus that we are saved, its all through the bible..

In verse 11 it says...

11I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

And yet Jesus is our Savior,look what Paul and Silas told the Jailor...

Acts 16:29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30 He then brought them out and asked,“Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 They replied,“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house.

Then read this one...

34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

They told him to believe in the Lord Jesus, and in 34 he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in GOD!

Jehovah witnesses are called that because a man named them that, the GB aka F&DS has even admitted that the name Jehovah is not correct. If anything, we should be Jesus Witnesses.:)
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1454 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect scriptures to prove that Jehovah is God, and Jesus is God.:) It is through Jesus that we are saved, its all through the bible..
In verse 11 it says...
11I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
And yet Jesus is our Savior,look what Paul and Silas told the Jailor...
Acts 16:29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30 He then brought them out and asked,“Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
31 They replied,“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house.
Then read this one...
34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.
They told him to believe in the Lord Jesus, and in 34 he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in GOD!
Jehovah witnesses are called that because a man named them that, the GB aka F&DS has even admitted that the name Jehovah is not correct. If anything, we should be Jesus Witnesses.:)
they can't put all scriptures together in context to see the whole picture. They are not allowed to do that so they never see the truth of the whole as they pick a scripture here or there and say looky here.It is sad that they don't now see the truth.

Europe

#1455 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen you use the kjv of the bible......and u can see that "LORD" is written fully in cap......so it is refering to God JEHEOVAH........only when it is rendered as "Lord" then it is refering to JESUS THE SON OF GOD JEHEOVAH......

Europe

#1456 May 10, 2013
The Real Karen you use the kjv of the bible......and u can see that "LORD" is written fully in cap......so it is refering to God JEHEOVAH........only when it is rendered as "Lord" then it is refering to JESUS THE SON OF GOD JEHEOVAH......if the name JEHEOVAH IS NOT CORRECT CAN YOU PLEASE PROVE THAT TO ME.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaii Republican resigns from party after crit... 14 hr American_Infidel 1
News Loved and left behind (Feb '09) 15 hr Leb 266
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 23 hr pearl 5,376
News The August eclipse is the 'most spectacular thi... Mar 20 NationalEclipse 1
News Collapse recalled on eve of Heron Road bridge r... Mar 19 Pat 1
News Collapse recalled on eve of Heron Road bridge r... Mar 19 Pat 1
News eric williams; william yancey; robert earle thomas (Dec '09) Mar 19 Victim two 26
More from around the web