Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1417 May 7, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta love those eggle songs lol@eggle (slang for eagle ha ha)
have you seen the 94 reunion, Don sang the whole bit
it was fantastic worth a double standing ovation.
I watched the recent documentary which was awesome and I have tickets to see them when they come here in September.
I can't wait!!
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1418 May 7, 2013
socci wrote:
The pope calls all others 'cult' and 'heretic'.
im not JW but this 'cult' word is not in the Bible.
Neither is the word "Jehovah's Witnesses".
Easy to find the sociological definition of what a cult is.
Don't know any Catholics who refuse to only "associate" with Catholics/
Catholics are not commanded by the Pope to shun their children who no longer attend mass either.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1419 May 8, 2013
There are a lot of cults...Baptist, Methodist, Luthern, Brethern, and many more.
buck

AOL

#1420 May 8, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched the recent documentary which was awesome and I have tickets to see them when they come here in September.
I can't wait!!
sounds awesome, do you know of any group regulars who will not be with them?
well til the concert, "Take it easy" LOL
oh btw do you slam doors on JWs? lmao
How do you like Don Henley teaming up with Trisha Yearwood on songs, they are a fabulous duo not
buck

AOL

#1421 May 8, 2013
Nomi wrote:
There are a lot of cults...Baptist, Methodist, Luthern, Brethern, and many more.
oh my Nomi, I think you maybe pushing the envelope too hard lol
the word cult is directed towards smaller groups who many regard their beliefs as strange or evil.
I went to a Baptist church that could not at all be defined as a cult. I realize that every church does not abide by their title in beliefs.
depends on who's running the church not.
buck

AOL

#1422 May 8, 2013
oh yeah, good point brought up in earlier post.
why do JWs only associate with JWs?
Jesus associated with everyone not.
they scorned him because he sat with publicans and sinners.
JWs are made from the same dust that everyone else is formed from not.
JW dirt is not any better LOL
buck

AOL

#1423 May 8, 2013
another rainy day in the south
I finished my morning coffee
thought for the day: no man is able to change God, "God is forever God". and no man can change what he has said, it is kept forever in heaven.
and the Word which was God became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld him as Jesus the Son of God.
and if Jesus is not God in the flesh, many scriptures become obsolete not.
Isaiah chapter 9 verse 6, Jesus called the "Mighty God" and the "Everlasting Father" how? the answer should be quite obvious not.
Jesus wants his children to walk in truth
and has no greater joy when they do.
(from 3rd epistle of John verse 4)
why would anyone follow false leaders?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1424 May 8, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses.:/
buck

AOL

#1425 May 8, 2013
yeah Karen knows the real cults lol
I think mormons and JWs rate as tops not.
keep shining Karen :)

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

#1426 May 8, 2013
My name is James Murphy and I am the man you are referring to as Jesus but you refuse to listen to any point of view that justifies calling mankind's works nothing but filthy rags, horrible and evil and that includes the JW's who do not practice what they preach. In fact they dont understand the most important lessons written in the Bible and they refuse to discuss them. You are already living in hell on earth in the eyes of God and in an instant I can turn the horror into heaven on earth and pleasing to God and everyone at the same time. My plan is simple, lasting, fair and backed by the Bible you say you believe in.

I have made many in person, by mail and thru forum post attempts to get the JW's to listen to me but all of you have been trained to listen to false prophets who know not what they do.

The JW's are correct about more things than any other religion that I have studied and I approve of their over all message and efforts but if you wont listen to Christ instead of the GB then all of your words and works are for nothing. I read your magazines and I know the Bible vastly better than anyone else because I lived the life of Christ in this Age and my performances were similar and yet vastly more dramatic and beneficial to the well being of mankind than were the works of Jesus.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1427 May 9, 2013
buck wrote:
yeah Karen knows the real cults lol
I think mormons and JWs rate as tops not.
keep shining Karen :)
Right now my shining isn't doing so good.:( I am having a few medical problems and its taking a toll on me. I have apologized once for being hateful a few days ago, and I have prayed to the Lord that he help me contain my hurt and not take it out on others.

Its hard to see that you are in a cult because they blind you to it. David Koresh,, Jim Jones, Heavens Gate, etc, all of those who were in those cults didn't see it as a cult. Until you are out, and stand on the outside looking in, can you truly see it.

And also buck, you say you slam the doors on JW's, may I suggest inviting them in and trying to show them from the bible about Jesus Christ?:)

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1428 May 9, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>

Its hard to see that you are in a cult because they blind you to it. David Koresh,, Jim Jones, Heavens Gate, etc, all of those who were in those cults didn't see it as a cult. Until you are out, and stand on the outside looking in, can you truly see it.
You are standing inside the Southern Baptist Convention:

http://lostcodex.com/2010/07/are-the-southern...
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#1429 May 9, 2013
buck wrote:
I have read plenty of JW replies that refer to every non JW as idiots. this is quite a bad habit of the JWs on this forum not. bad habits are forbidden in heaven whoops.
and this poster named snorkler has returned with comments the same, yeah
calling non JWs idiots.
yeah like the JWs are the only real smart ones LMAO@this, JWs haven't a clue
ok this is it for now.
You the only one with that Title from me ,you must admit , you are not a full Box of Chocolates .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

#1430 May 9, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my Nomi, I think you maybe pushing the envelope too hard lol
the word cult is directed towards smaller groups who many regard their beliefs as strange or evil.
I went to a Baptist church that could not at all be defined as a cult. I realize that every church does not abide by their title in beliefs.
depends on who's running the church not.
What you think of those who follow the FATHER of cults "Santa Clause" with the help from the Xmas Spirit ?
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1431 May 9, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think of those who follow the FATHER of cults "Santa Clause" with the help from the Xmas Spirit ?
LOL . once you believe the lies of the org of the WTS you are primed to believe more and more lies to come the previous lies. That what false prophets do....lies that foolish people believe them over the truth of Gods words in the scriptures.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1432 May 9, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now my shining isn't doing so good.:( I am having a few medical problems and its taking a toll on me. I have apologized once for being hateful a few days ago, and I have prayed to the Lord that he help me contain my hurt and not take it out on others.
And also buck, you say you slam the doors on JW's, may I suggest inviting them in and trying to show them from the bible about Jesus Christ?:)
Yeah, try to show them that hellfire Jesus loves you bit.
buck

AOL

#1433 May 9, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I've been there, in a cult I mean. and you can't see it until you step away from it and see the whole picture from a farther viewpoint.
but it was not like a JW hall at all. and again
very judgemental to the new ones who join in and those outside. it happened at a time when I was young and very naive, thank God for wisdom :)
and since I'm well aware of what the JWs are about, I honestly believe they preach another gospel.
and that is why I will not invite them into my home or give them God speed. sorry no can do.
you are a very sweet person Karen, and yes I've been there too dealing with issues that involve apologies.
I think we all realize how difficult 2 words can be to say to others that so deserve to hear it not.
we do so forget where would we be if our heavenly Father did not forgive us huh.
oh yeah that cult Heaven's Gate I remember when they advertised on the internet for new members.
they were the ones with black pants and white sneakers not? from Texas not, didn't they all suffocate themselves in plastic bags?
where is common sense, why are people in haste to throw it out the window? we are not to do things in haste it says. and you know we all do it and then comes the regrets in a short time not.
how can humans be so gullible, maybe God was too quick to give humans a brain huh LOL.
buck

AOL

#1434 May 9, 2013
To Karen: and God is always "ready" to forgive out human errors not.
I know how it goes, after some tears you'll be back shining new :)
and I will say from experience real hurt takes a long period of time to heal.
for some a lifetime.
some wounds go deep and are never known by others. I guess it's our burdens to carry throughout life, each of us has our own burden to bear not.
buck

AOL

#1435 May 9, 2013
there are burdens that we all carry, but think, a day is coming they will all be gone from us :)
and for most of us death will need to occur for it to happen, that's life huh
but then more good news we wake up to everlasting life :)
buck

AOL

#1436 May 9, 2013
I don't know about anyone else, but I have been given a large, heavy plate,
and it's very difficult to take a bite from each day.
I know what I eat I must swallow and sometimes it goes down hard.
there are days I let the plate alone because I don't want to taste of it.
well this is the only way to explain my burdens that I carry along with what I face each passing day.
is anybody else feeling it too?
I was on this topic and I'm sure no one here believes a life can be hunky dory all the time. we all have been on life's rollercoaster ride not.
I find most times a Psalm or a song gets me through :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 2 min too lazy to log in 994
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 15 min just wondering 175
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 3 hr Gaybriel 540
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 hr Zorri 7,190
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 hr Belle Sexton 34,809
News Archbishop unjustly bars lay reader for marrying 21 hr satanlovesyou 186
News In SC, Cruz, Carson, Walker fight to stand out ... Wed Your Ex 15
More from around the web