Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments
1,361 - 1,380 of 2,894 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2014
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

a rainy forecast for the south
helps for good crops not :)
hey it's more pleasant to talk about the weather than JW BS not LOL
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>I don't bother reading 99% of his posts, but did you just notice that?:-)
Yes i did , he has no clue who or what he is talking about most times .
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

sonny wrote:
If Russell was still alive I wonder how he would feel now that most of his teachings are no longer accepted by the org that he founded years ago.
He would be proud to know that we follow Jesus and not a man ,in this Case ...himself.
Snorkler

Alberton, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
was he teaching you the JW New World Translation book or how to tell stories?
either way he was teaching you how to lie uh oh lol
btw the JW NWT is a book not the "Bible" duh duh
Oh no ,not again .
WooooooHoooo.....we are here !

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, lady, Catholics are still supporting pedophile priests and giving them salaries and pensions. Martin Luther "demanded" change, and the churches can be filled with all kinds of wrongdoing. Surely you don't want me to start listing them now, do you? Those taking the lead among Jehovah's Witnesses do what is legally, morally, and Biblically responsible.
JW's also keep Elders who have molested children. No one knows because they told the parents to keep it quite, let Jehovah handle it. We don't want to bring reproach upon Jehovah's name and all that other stuff they tell them. Catholics may have Priest they are giving salaries and pensions, but NOT ONE religion is perfect not even yours. If we looked deeply into it, and the GB aka F&DS didn't keep things so secret we might just see where members of the GB aka F&DS are also protected pedophiles. Notice I did not say, WE WOULD SEE, I said WE MIGHT.
JWs leaders do what protects them, legal or not, moral or not, and biblical or not, just so long as it protects them. You really need to open your eyes and see that these men, or not perfect, they are not appointed by Jesus, they are JUST MEN.
dee lightful

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu have a satanic trouble seeking attitude that disqualifies you from preaching to others. Please keep your distance.
LOL I don't preach a religion to others. Telling people to follow scriptures alone is satanic or is the following of men satanic?
I think LURKERS and BIBLE STUDIES that are not yet brain washed, can seev the truth of Gods' words that do not jive with the WT lies and all their many false prophecies.
Why are you afraid of the scriptures, Brainiac? If you really had a brain you would be able to read scriptures without the WT to guide you into their proven erroneous interpretations.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Personal attacks will get you nowhere.:-) And -- what you're saying is not true.:-) AND -- the Catholic church IS supporting priests with nice little pension plans that have proved to be pedophiles. Now there are no J's in Hebrew, so Mary never called Jesus by his English name Jesus, and that wasn't the way his name was pronounced in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek either. You are becoming sicker and more satanic than usual. I calls them like I sees you.
Calling you a liar is not a personal attack. It's a fact.

And it's also a fact that jehovah's witnesses are a non-Christian, SATANIC cult that produces false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, molested children, and they use a fake, fabricated name for God Almighty.

Funny thing, everyone knows it's a demonic cult, and you are free to prove me wrong.

But you and I both know that you can NOT!

You can try to distract by talking about another cult, but the subject of this forum is the evil and wicked cult of jehovah's witnesses.
Jenji

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Was a warm day when I heard footsteps on the porch, violating my 'no soliciting' signs I was wearing only cut offs, looked out the window and saw who it was. Decided it wasn't worth putting a shirt on just for them! Opened the door and stood there like that with a smile on my face being friendly, and said "can I help you?" The two little teen 'pubers in their suits and ties stood there slack-jawed for a moment, just staring at the twins and so I asked again "can I do something for you guys?" then the older one said no thank you, took the other one by the arm and they turned around and went down my stairs. I called after them "have a nice day" and closed my door.
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jenji wrote:
Was a warm day when I heard footsteps on the porch, violating my 'no soliciting' signs I was wearing only cut offs, looked out the window and saw who it was. Decided it wasn't worth putting a shirt on just for them! Opened the door and stood there like that with a smile on my face being friendly, and said "can I help you?" The two little teen 'pubers in their suits and ties stood there slack-jawed for a moment, just staring at the twins and so I asked again "can I do something for you guys?" then the older one said no thank you, took the other one by the arm and they turned around and went down my stairs. I called after them "have a nice day" and closed my door.
They must have thought you had ugly Knee Caps .

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, lady, Catholics are still supporting pedophile priests and giving them salaries and pensions. Martin Luther "demanded" change, and the churches can be filled with all kinds of wrongdoing. Surely you don't want me to start listing them now, do you? Those taking the lead among Jehovah's Witnesses do what is legally, morally, and Biblically responsible.
LOL Yes, they do what is legally, morally and Biblically responsible unless they figure that they can hide it and not have it uncovered.

Actually, let me revise that. They DON'T do what is morally and Biblically responsible unless they are exposed. They WILL do what they have to legally because they don't want any more lawsuits.

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

array wrote:
<quoted text>that was actually common decades ago, I knew personally of a few JW put their foot in the door to stop the HH from closing it, so the JW could continue preaching.
You're right. I remember meeting a woman when I was out in field service who initially was very nasty to me.

She later apologized and said that the reason she was initially so curt was due to what had occurred years before when a JW had come to the door.

She was home alone with a young baby, and a male JW came to the door. She told him she wasn't interested, and he shoved his phonograph player (that was something used a really long time ago) in the door and kept on talking.

She was terrified by that and said that since that time she wanted nothing to do with JWs.

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

buck wrote:
To RedHorseWoman :), hey I pay too much attention to poster names and comments.
I see you're from RI
is that Providence RI? "The Last Resort"
LOL
one of my all time favorite Eagles' songs
Providence? No. Couldn't have horses in Providence. I live out in the rural part of RI.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
JW's also keep Elders who have molested children. No one knows because they told the parents to keep it quite, let Jehovah handle it. We don't want to bring reproach upon Jehovah's name and all that other stuff they tell them. Catholics may have Priest they are giving salaries and pensions, but NOT ONE religion is perfect not even yours. If we looked deeply into it, and the GB aka F&DS didn't keep things so secret we might just see where members of the GB aka F&DS are also protected pedophiles. Notice I did not say, WE WOULD SEE, I said WE MIGHT.
JWs leaders do what protects them, legal or not, moral or not, and biblical or not, just so long as it protects them. You really need to open your eyes and see that these men, or not perfect, they are not appointed by Jesus, they are JUST MEN.
yeah, itn't it sad Karen (forgive my slang lol)
it's happening everywhere you turn, but church should be the last place for it to occur not :(.
I believe it's also written in the Bible for us to obey the laws of the land that do not conflict with the Bible. hmm. Child molestation is just wrong!
and I also believe it is written in the Bible not to offend the little ones not. uh oh.
it's a terrible thing for the priests & elders and whoever else to commit. either way you look at it
it's a crime. shame on those who commit such a heinous (or hanous) crime. and also, a child's angel always beholds the face of God.
it'd be better if that person who commits such a hanous act were to have a millstone hung around the neck and drowned in the depths of the sea.
btw a millstone weighs about 500 lbs. whoops
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jenji wrote:
LMAO@this way to go way to go! lmao hardily hee hee
sounds like they were mormons (ties is their dress)
keep it up Jenji of Oregon :) maybe this will stop them for sure lmao more heee heee heee
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

buck wrote:
To RedHorseWoman :), hey I pay too much attention to poster names and comments.
I see you're from RI
is that Providence RI? "The Last Resort"
LOL
one of my all time favorite Eagles' songs
Love that song!!
From Providence, myself
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Love that song!!
From Providence, myself
gotta love those eggle songs lol@eggle (slang for eagle ha ha)
have you seen the 94 reunion, Don sang the whole bit
it was fantastic worth a double standing ovation.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

well it's gettin late one last word before I enter dreamworld ha ha
things went slow earlier, took a long time for sites to pull up.
I miss you Shel you must be making up for lost time in Wis world lol
don't forget me, and all who enjoy you on this forum chat :)
I will wait for your return and I will behave like Sheltie when you return lol
and Karen nice to see you shining again:)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

oh one last thing, do the JWs know there is no bad name calling in heaven? LOL
the JWs follow too hard after their dead leader Russell.
I'm glad God is not dead :)
and neither is the King James Bible :)
God's word shall stand forever, forever it is established in heaven.
and it ain't titled as a "New World Translation" either.
it's called the "Bible" from the start and it shall endure :)
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

The pope calls all others 'cult' and 'heretic'.

im not JW but this 'cult' word is not in the Bible.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I have read plenty of JW replies that refer to every non JW as idiots. this is quite a bad habit of the JWs on this forum not. bad habits are forbidden in heaven whoops.
and this poster named snorkler has returned with comments the same, yeah
calling non JWs idiots.
yeah like the JWs are the only real smart ones LMAO@this, JWs haven't a clue
ok this is it for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••