Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1377 May 6, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I see. Just another avatar for the same imp.
Actually, yu sound insane. But that's yur problem Prime-not mine.
LOL, you'll get it after a while. they are insane.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1378 May 6, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Now I am Prime? That's a new one.I have never been mistaken for anyone else before.
that is not a compliment

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1379 May 6, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he stick his foot in the door in the first place? I would think that an action like that would have freaked out the poor householder. He was lucky that they didn't call the police to have him arrested.
that was actually common decades ago, I knew personally of a few JW put their foot in the door to stop the HH from closing it, so the JW could continue preaching.
Dynamo

Adelaide, Australia

#1380 May 6, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>that was actually common decades ago, I knew personally of a few JW put their foot in the door to stop the HH from closing it, so the JW could continue preaching.
Must have been a few JW with a limp back then. I would break someone's foot if they did that at my place

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1381 May 6, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that aren't total morons are emotionally/mentally ill.
I agree!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1382 May 6, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, lady, Catholics are still supporting pedophile priests and giving them salaries and pensions. Martin Luther "demanded" change, and the churches can be filled with all kinds of wrongdoing. Surely you don't want me to start listing them now, do you? Those taking the lead among Jehovah's Witnesses do what is legally, morally, and Biblically responsible.
You are a liar!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PRODUCE FALSE PROPHECIES, FALSE DOCTRINES, FALSE SCRIPTURES, MOLESTED CHILDREN, AND THEY USE A FAKE NAME FOR GOD ALMIGHTY!

IT'S A CULT!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1383 May 6, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you'll get it after a while. they are insane.
The Awake! magazine of Nov. 22, 1984, similarly explained that such behavior is a sign of "a closed mind," saying: "For example, if we are unable to defend our religious views, we may find ourselves lashing out against those who challenge our beliefs, not with logical arguments, but with slurs and innuendos. This smacks of prejudice and of a closed mind." (Page 4; compare also the Awake! of May 22, 1990, page 12.)

*** g90 5/22 12 Five Common Fallacies-Don't Be Fooled by Them!***
FALLACY NUMBER 1

Attacking the Person This type of fallacy attempts
to disprove or discredit a perfectly valid
argument or statement by making an irrelevant
attack on the person presenting it.

A similar tactic is to attack the person with a
subtle dose of innuendo

But while personal attacks, subtle and not so subtle, may intimidate and persuade, never do they disprove what has been said So be alert to this fallacy!

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1384 May 6, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar!
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES PRODUCE FALSE PROPHECIES, FALSE DOCTRINES, FALSE SCRIPTURES, MOLESTED CHILDREN, AND THEY USE A FAKE NAME FOR GOD ALMIGHTY!
IT'S A CULT!
Personal attacks will get you nowhere.:-) And -- what you're saying is not true.:-) AND -- the Catholic church IS supporting priests with nice little pension plans that have proved to be pedophiles. Now there are no J's in Hebrew, so Mary never called Jesus by his English name Jesus, and that wasn't the way his name was pronounced in Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek either. You are becoming sicker and more satanic than usual. I calls them like I sees you.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#1385 May 7, 2013
If Russell was still alive I wonder how he would feel now that most of his teachings are no longer accepted by the org that he founded years ago.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#1386 May 7, 2013
If by some kind of miracle Russell was resurrected imagine his shock and disappointment when he finds out that his successor and the next one after that both have failed predictions and to make it worse no one believes in his teachings anymore.
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1387 May 7, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Only if you are in the Book of Life.
Thats not what Gods word says , is it ?
buck

AOL

#1388 May 7, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
The brother who gave me Bible studies walked with a pronounced limp and claimed it was caused by a householder slamming the door on his foot while he was waxing melodic about God's Kingdom.
was he teaching you the JW New World Translation book or how to tell stories?
either way he was teaching you how to lie uh oh lol
btw the JW NWT is a book not the "Bible" duh duh
buck

AOL

#1389 May 7, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a chance to ride today. It was great. I don't like to go out alone, but my husband hasn't been feeling well at all so I can't generally get him to go with me.
I happened to run into our neighbor, though, when I went out to water the plants in the greenhouse, and he was up for a ride. He often takes our mare out for a ride when he's been laid off, so he was willing to go.
Beautiful day here...not too hot.
yeah bet that was great, wish I was your neighbor I could have been horseback riding :) instead of car riding lol
buck

AOL

#1390 May 7, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Another one who must be stupid .
this south african JW proves my point 110% lmao
buck

AOL

#1391 May 7, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> If he was lulled by a smile, false or otherwise, he would not felt it necessary to put his foot in th door.
The only reason someone puts their foot in a door is make the householder listen to him when it is obvious the householder is not interested in what he has to sell.
He got what he deserved, if true, for his impudence.
yes he got what he deserved this should be a lesson learned for all the JWs peddling their BS lol lol
buck

AOL

#1392 May 7, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a JW numbskull.
are you trying to convince yourself this? lmao
because you'll never convince a non JW lmao lamo
buck

AOL

#1393 May 7, 2013
array wrote:
<quoted text>that was actually common decades ago, I knew personally of a few JW put their foot in the door to stop the HH from closing it, so the JW could continue preaching.
yes and the JWs today still stick to the tradition
lmao
I'm waiting for the first incident that involves the household shoving the barrel of a gun in their face.
whoopsy hey if that's what it takes to get the JWs off your property. sometimes 911 may take long to arrive, you know 911 is for real emergencies not.
buck

AOL

#1394 May 7, 2013
sonny wrote:
If by some kind of miracle Russell was resurrected imagine his shock and disappointment when he finds out that his successor and the next one after that both have failed predictions and to make it worse no one believes in his teachings anymore.
nothing false and no liars in heaven uh oh
has Russell ever read or preached the story about the rich man & lazarus? doubt it
Russell will be shocked to know that life goes on after death. The rich man lifted his eyes in hell, and where did Russell wake up? any guesses?
btw the rich man refused to give the poor man bread crumbs that fell from his table.
the JWs refuse to give blood to a dying human being.
is one any better than the other? no no no, wrong is wrong not.
buck

AOL

#1395 May 7, 2013
To RedHorseWoman :), hey I pay too much attention to poster names and comments.
I see you're from RI
is that Providence RI? "The Last Resort"
LOL
one of my all time favorite Eagles' songs
buck

AOL

#1396 May 7, 2013
a rainy forecast for the south
helps for good crops not :)
hey it's more pleasant to talk about the weather than JW BS not LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OPINION: Orlando murders only reinforce the nee... 17 min Dean 2
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 18 min alsabaak 126
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 28 min WasteWater 36,032
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 2 hr Joy to the World 29
News Bollywood in Taipei 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 2
News No monopolies on bigotry in election lead-up Sat Paddling has its ... 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Fri crucifiedguy 4,328
More from around the web