Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1337 May 5, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>If it's a window to hell, then of course you must admit that the body and soul are united there, since his tongue is really hurting him. And if not, well, it's up to you since you read the Bible.:-) but thanks for the conversation and your thoughts.
Where does scriptures say the body and soul are united in hell? You are making up stories because the WT confuses truth with fiction. You need to accept only what scriptures tell you not what men of the WT tell you. Read scriptures, for yourself, in context and you will never go wrong.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1338 May 5, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
The brother who gave me Bible studies walked with a pronounced limp and claimed it was caused by a householder slamming the door on his foot while he was waxing melodic about God's Kingdom.
ROFL... another WT myth.
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#1339 May 5, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text> Better is the Day of your death than the day of your Birth ,not so ?
A JW Memorial Talk consists of approximately 3-5 minutes explaining how the dead JW became a Jehovah's Witness, how many years the JW attended meetings at the kingdom hall and how many years the JW pioneered, etc.

The remaining 30-40 minutes is directed to all the nonJW's in attendance and is a Watchtower Society informercial complete with this:

"If you have any questions about our beliefs, feel free to talk with any of the attendants."
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1340 May 5, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
A JW Memorial Talk consists of approximately 3-5 minutes explaining how the dead JW became a Jehovah's Witness, how many years the JW attended meetings at the kingdom hall and how many years the JW pioneered, etc.
The remaining 30-40 minutes is directed to all the nonJW's in attendance and is a Watchtower Society informercial complete with this:
"If you have any questions about our beliefs, feel free to talk with any of the attendants."
It is a travesty, and all non-JWs are nothing but disgusted, they see right through the captive audience time share hard sell.
What a huge way to dishonor the deceased.
Another 'witness to the world" to the evils of the Jehovah's Witnesses

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1341 May 5, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]
you sure do hit the JWs where it counts ha ha
you be a wise horse woman :)
Got a chance to ride today. It was great. I don't like to go out alone, but my husband hasn't been feeling well at all so I can't generally get him to go with me.

I happened to run into our neighbor, though, when I went out to water the plants in the greenhouse, and he was up for a ride. He often takes our mare out for a ride when he's been laid off, so he was willing to go.

Beautiful day here...not too hot.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1342 May 5, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
The brother who gave me Bible studies walked with a pronounced limp and claimed it was caused by a householder slamming the door on his foot while he was waxing melodic about God's Kingdom.
Why did he stick his foot in the door in the first place? I would think that an action like that would have freaked out the poor householder. He was lucky that they didn't call the police to have him arrested.
sonny

Suva, Fiji

#1343 May 5, 2013
"...really would you want to be even associated with a religion that had not been honest with you?"

Is This Life All There Is? p46
Wow.
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1344 May 6, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a real JW, one is is unlearned and unskilled and unwise and knows nothing about the love of God.
What exactly is the point you trying to make ?
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1345 May 6, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you know, one thing JWs are well known for is name calling,especially to people they don't have a clue about. lol
you fit the bill uh oh
Another one who must be stupid .
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1346 May 6, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Better is the day of your death than of ones Birth ....Not so ?
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1347 May 6, 2013
Rather ,better is the day of Ones death ,than the day of Ones Birth ....not so ?
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#1348 May 6, 2013
A JW Memorial Talk consists of approximately 3-5 minutes explaining how the dead JW became a
Jehovah's Witness, how many years the JW attended meetings at the kingdom hall and how many years the JW pioneered, etc.

How is a JW Memorial Talk portraying that the day of the JW's death is better than his birth when most of the memorial is all about Watchtower theology and how God is using the JW's faithful slave?
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1349 May 6, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Better is the day of your death than of ones Birth ....Not so ?
Only if you are in the Book of Life.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1350 May 6, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL... another WT myth.
Some of the brothers thought he was lying. But judging on how angry some people get when disturbed on Sat mornings it's why not. I had two encounters where a male householder looked like he wanted to rip my head off.

Location hidden

#1351 May 6, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he stick his foot in the door in the first place? I would think that an action like that would have freaked out the poor householder. He was lucky that they didn't call the police to have him arrested.
Maybe he was lulled into a false sense of security by the false smile of Christian charity on the householder's face.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1352 May 6, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was lulled into a false sense of security by the false smile of Christian charity on the householder's face.
If he was lulled by a smile, false or otherwise, he would not felt it necessary to put his foot in th door.
The only reason someone puts their foot in a door is make the householder listen to him when it is obvious the householder is not interested in what he has to sell.
He got what he deserved, if true, for his impudence.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1353 May 6, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Thanks proving what idiots Jehovah's Witness parents are.
They continually put their children in harms way to please the evil demons who run the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Location hidden

#1354 May 6, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> If he was lulled by a smile, false or otherwise, he would not felt it necessary to put his foot in th door.
The only reason someone puts their foot in a door is make the householder listen to him when it is obvious the householder is not interested in what he has to sell.
He got what he deserved, if true, for his impudence.
It's not a JW policy to put feet in doors. Maybe he was cunningly invited in and as soon as the foot was in range Blam! I wasn't there so I don't know.

Location hidden

#1355 May 6, 2013
hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks proving what idiots Jehovah's Witness parents are.
They continually put their children in harms way to please the evil demons who run the Jehovah's Witness cult.
I've never heard of children getting hurt-only adults. But sure, there is danger.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1356 May 6, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a JW policy to put feet in doors. Maybe he was cunningly invited in and as soon as the foot was in range Blam! I wasn't there so I don't know.
I know that is not a JW policy and that is why i believe it is a myth it make it appear that the saintly JW is put upon by evil mankind. A load of BS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carroll Daybook 3 hr Zuiko 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 5 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 26
News Hindu girl weds childhood Muslim friend in Paki... 12 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
News Rizzoli & Isles' introduction of Maura's husban... 17 hr Ex Fan 1
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 19 hr Skippy 4
News Greens against gay marriage plebiscite The Gree... 23 hr Rosa_Winkel 8
News Why Does the Church Wink at Divorce but Get So ... Sat Gremlin 10
More from around the web