Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1317 May 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> No miseracord, READ THE SCRIPTURE UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS!
What is you understanding of that scripture?
Perhaps I show ask what is the WT'S understand since you are not allowed to understand for yourself.
You understand for yourself, don't you? I read the scripture, and it says that the rich man was asking for a drop of water to cool off his tongue. You don't need to hear my explanation. According to your theories of spirit/soul/body reunification when Jesus "returns,", according to JESUS, the man already had his tongue which was "feeling the heat." Unless his tongue was in hell by itself without the rest of his body, dee, which would have come later.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1318 May 4, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand for yourself, don't you? I read the scripture, and it says that the rich man was asking for a drop of water to cool off his tongue. You don't need to hear my explanation. According to your theories of spirit/soul/body reunification when Jesus "returns,", according to JESUS, the man already had his tongue which was "feeling the heat." Unless his tongue was in hell by itself without the rest of his body, dee, which would have come later.
You said that was a parable but you don't seem to understand the meaning for you refuse to explain it. Didn't the WT get around to an explanation?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1319 May 4, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
um yeah it did, it's in the Bible about 4 times :)
and no the catholics did not invent it
the catholics invented stuff like "hail mary" and statues of mother mary to worship and confessing your sin to the priests and not God.
Well, well, another fool.

Born stupid and determined to remain stupid.

There's only two requirements to become a jehovah witness, you must be stupid and gullible.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1320 May 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You said that was a parable but you don't seem to understand the meaning for you refuse to explain it. Didn't the WT get around to an explanation?
If it's a window to hell, then of course you must admit that the body and soul are united there, since his tongue is really hurting him. And if not, well, it's up to you since you read the Bible.:-) but thanks for the conversation and your thoughts.
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1321 May 5, 2013
UNchained wrote:
JW funerals are devoid of feeling and compassion.
They are infomercials for the Watchtower Society.
Better is the Day of your death than the day of your Birth ,not so ?
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1322 May 5, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only two requirements to become a jehovah witness, you must be stupid and gullible.
lol , you must be stupid .
buck

AOL

#1323 May 5, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that they're teaching the truth? Have you died?
LMAO@this
you sure do hit the JWs where it counts ha ha
you be a wise horse woman :)
buck

AOL

#1324 May 5, 2013
UNchained wrote:
JW funerals are devoid of feeling and compassion.
They are infomercials for the Watchtower Society.
yes, I must agree with you
I mean if the JWs are willing to stand by and watch a helpless soul die who needs blood why would their funerals be any different huh
yeah the JWs don't know God's love, actions speak louder than words not
buck

AOL

#1325 May 5, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
you commence to sound like a JW uh oh,
so I guess you fill all the necessary requirements for a JW lol lol
calling names to an unknown person
I am not a fool and you know the Bible says there is danger in calling someone a fool
and I'm not stupid, maybe you are because you can't tell the difference between who is stupid and who is not stupid lol lol
buck

AOL

#1326 May 5, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text> Better is the Day of your death than the day of your Birth ,not so ?
spoken like a real JW, one is is unlearned and unskilled and unwise and knows nothing about the love of God.
buck

AOL

#1327 May 5, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>lol , you must be stupid .
another JW who is well learned at name calling LOL
buck

AOL

#1328 May 5, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
you know, one thing JWs are well known for is name calling,especially to people they don't have a clue about. lol
you fit the bill uh oh
buck

AOL

#1329 May 5, 2013
can you stop and think for a moment how the talk must be in JW circles, I mean
if they insist on calling every non JW names. Their circle discussions cannot be anymore highly intelligent filled LOL.
and slamming the door to their door to door salespeople, wouldn't you like to hear what they say after they leave?
Can you imagine the names they call people who don't let them in the door.
whoops lol they need to seriously read the Bible and learn of Godly love not.
buck

AOL

#1330 May 5, 2013
it's Sunday morning, no sun in full shine yet, breakfast is over & done.
Saturday was a great day to be out & to enjoy God's goodness.
I did some house rearranging I now have adequate space for some things.
last cup o' coffee almost gone
buck

AOL

#1331 May 5, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN on that!:)
it does my heart good to hear you reply :)
I wish you would say more, the little you say the less I see of Jesus' lovelight from you LOL
I need a whole paragraph ha ha
shine Karen shine!
buck

AOL

#1332 May 5, 2013
and why does even one JW comment here?
this is a topic to warn people of every age and gender to "SLAM THE DOOR ON JEHOVAH WITNESS CULT"
a JW comment posted here makes as much sense as a person who doesn't believe in God, that posts comments on a board that talks about God & the Bible.
makes you think when they do post a comment what is their goal, what are they aiming at accomplishing?
how can a JW possibly think their words will stand, they haven't and they won't!
The JWs have their own forum to frolic with their own unlearned kind.
buck

AOL

#1333 May 5, 2013
Memorial Day around the corner, whoops another holiday the JWs will ignore.
explain that one will ya
people think about lost loved ones all the time,and it's nice there is one main day set aside for all Americans to take the time and visit gravesites etc.
you gotta have feelings of "love" to do that , hint for the JWs whoops
what does a JW know about love for someone, I mean genuine love?
love cares for another, just as Jesus who died for all.
I can't say I love my brother and stand beside his bedside and watch him die,
knowing that all he needed was some of my blood to live. Jesus shed his blood so we can live for all eternity.
shame shame shame shame shame on every JW
buck

AOL

#1334 May 5, 2013
hey Shel I sure hope you make up for lost time here LOL
you're behind a few pages ha ha
3 or 4 paragraphs will be sufficient news from your end LOL
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#1335 May 5, 2013
Iehouah Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that aren't total morons are emotionally/mentally ill.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1336 May 5, 2013
The brother who gave me Bible studies walked with a pronounced limp and claimed it was caused by a householder slamming the door on his foot while he was waxing melodic about God's Kingdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's Time For Israel To Recognize That Diaspora... 10 hr yidfellas v USA 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Fri vaginal odor 41
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... (Jun '17) Fri Anonymous 23
News Miss America 2005 marries same-sex partner in A... Apr 19 Wondering 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Apr 16 Wisdom of Ages 19,226
News Colorado Springs' 'church of misfits' Apr 15 jac 1
News Missouri governor's scandal ensnares unwitting ... Apr 15 RustyS 1