Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1295 May 3, 2013
Glad to be back wrote:
<quoted text>
AAwwwwwww.
Back home I am....
Severe jetlag ..
Have not seen my Gabriel yet ,hopefully today ,,I will give him a kiss and hug from you !
Hi Michelle, I am glad you made it home safely. Get some rest.:)

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1296 May 3, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a nice variety to have
you'll have to help me out on the "TWH" this is where I'm not smarter than a 5th grader LOL
(I'm close I think "True Woman Horse- LOL@that)
you know, maybe what those JWs need is a swift kick,
maybe you can suggest them to stand behind your horses, you know real close like LMAO
Oh, sorry, I'm so used to people knowing that TWH stands for Tennessee Walking Horse that I just automatically write it that way.
buck

AOL

#1297 May 3, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant run me off that easily. Jesus has my back, no one here can hurt me.:)
Jesus has more than your back lol
truth will always endure to the end.
buck

AOL

#1298 May 3, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry, I'm so used to people knowing that TWH stands for Tennessee Walking Horse that I just automatically write it that way.
lol, well what can I say I don't have a horse farm :(
but Jesus will come on TWH (the white horse lol)
buck

AOL

#1299 May 3, 2013
Glad to be back wrote:
<quoted text>
AAwwwwwww.
Back home I am....
Severe jetlag ..
Have not seen my Gabriel yet ,hopefully today ,,I will give him a kiss and hug from you !
Gabriel? huh that is another pet ain't it lol
I thought the dog was named Sheltie not.
glad you're home safe and sound :)
buck

AOL

#1300 May 3, 2013
Do the JWs believe that Jesus returns with his saints on white horses?
I never hear them speak or tell of it that way. hmmm
you know, they pick & choose whatever verses suit their fancy.
I thought it was ours to follow what God said not pick & choose to follow what we want. hmmm
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#1301 May 3, 2013
JW's say when you die nothing happens. You turn to dust, period.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1302 May 3, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping when he had died. That shows us that death is like a sleep and that God will wake us up some day. John 5:28,29 - Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1303 May 4, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping when he had died. That shows us that death is like a sleep and that God will wake us up some day. John 5:28,29 - Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.
But that is not what the WT teaches. How can you wake up a body thst is no more? The wt teaches a clone is made from dna that is remembered by God. None of that is scriptural as it is made up scenario by the men of the WT cult.
buck

AOL

#1304 May 4, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
yeah statistics have proven most of us have heard JW BS at sometime or another in our lives lol
the JWs talk out both sides of their mouths
the JWs also don't believe in hell, they make God out to be a liar like he don't know what he's talking about.
buck

AOL

#1305 May 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> But that is not what the WT teaches. How can you wake up a body thst is no more? The wt teaches a clone is made from dna that is remembered by God. None of that is scriptural as it is made up scenario by the men of the WT cult.
yeah the JWs add & take away as they choose
they have been warned and "truechristianwitness " spies for the "Jehovah Witness Forum" so I have no doubt he has informed them LOL
buck

AOL

#1306 May 4, 2013
yeah so gonna enjoy the nice weekend
had a good breakfast & coffee, it's not morning breakfast without coffee ha ha
Shel you should be caught up on sleep from jetlag hee heee
so we're one month away from summer :)
enjoy what God gives us everyday for free
buck

AOL

#1307 May 4, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
oh yeah the Bible also says that we must all face the Judgement seat of Christ. hmm
death is appointed to all men, and afterwards comes Judgement.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1308 May 4, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus has more than your back lol
truth will always endure to the end.
AMEN on that!:)

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1309 May 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> But that is not what the WT teaches. How can you wake up a body thst is no more? The wt teaches a clone is made from dna that is remembered by God. None of that is scriptural as it is made up scenario by the men of the WT cult.
Dee, that is exactly what you say. The rich man has a body, yet you say that the bodies will be "re-connected" with their souls sometime in the future for judgment, etc. Or are they connected now, dee, you know with that rich man asking for his tongue to be cooled down? Yes, dee, how can you wake up someone that is asking for a drop of water for his tongue, dee? Is he asking this in his dreams, dee?
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1310 May 4, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>Dee, that is exactly what you say. The rich man has a body, yet you say that the bodies will be "re-connected" with their souls sometime in the future for judgment, etc. Or are they connected now, dee, you know with that rich man asking for his tongue to be cooled down? Yes, dee, how can you wake up someone that is asking for a drop of water for his tongue, dee? Is he asking this in his dreams, dee?
Another lie, miseracord. Where did I say the rich man had a body?
There is a mental condition for peple who lie and don't even realize it. Do you lie and not realize it or do you lie and know it but do it anyway because you are taught by liars?

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#1311 May 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Another lie, miseracord. Where did I say the rich man had a body?
There is a mental condition for peple who lie and don't even realize it. Do you lie and not realize it or do you lie and know it but do it anyway because you are taught by liars?
So according to you, dee, he had a tongue but no body. Right?

Since: May 13

Europe

#1312 May 4, 2013
JWs have been preaching the truth about the position of the dead ones not two day......if you have ever attend a funeral by JW u will understand more better.........ecc 9 : 5, 10
dee lightful

Easley, SC

#1313 May 4, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>So according to you, dee, he had a tongue but no body. Right?
No miseracord, READ THE SCRIPTURE UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS!
What is you understanding of that scripture?
Perhaps I show ask what is the WT'S understand since you are not allowed to understand for yourself.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1314 May 4, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
JWs have been preaching the truth about the position of the dead ones not two day......if you have ever attend a funeral by JW u will understand more better.........ecc 9 : 5, 10
How do you know that they're teaching the truth? Have you died?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 1 hr wichita-rick 17
Young, Evangelical, and Pro-GayBy Gene Robinson 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 1
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 2 hr Delbert 11
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 2 hr Garry Ackerman 52
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 2 hr nhjeff 20
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr mahz 49,895
Thousands attend first Coal Country Go Tell Cru... 4 hr FearDevil 1
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE