Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Full Story
buck

AOL

#1275 May 2, 2013
shissbkaboov wrote:
<quoted text> Yes ducky, a simple question you can answer, What doe the word true christian imply? I bet you have not have lowered your own standards LOL.
are you old enough to be on here? lol
the name is "buck" b-u-c-k duh
you speak like a JW, so you must be uh oh
I will not lower God's standards for JW BS, that's why I will slam the door to them.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#1276 May 2, 2013
Jonathan Olubo wrote:
Noah did not predict when it will fall (the flood) but he was preaching about it (the flood) and with strong faith building the ark.........So JWS did not predict the end but with strong faith (like Noah) preaching about the end of this "critical times hard to deal with"
"The year A.D. 1878 clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord -" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/the-time-is-at-...

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/watchtower-1894...

"Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present since October 1874, A.D., according to the testimony of the prophets, to those who have ears to hear it: and the formal inauguration of his kingly office dates from April 1878, A.D." Studies in Scriptures Series IV (1897) p.621

"Now, in view of recent labor troubles and threatened anarchy, our readers are writing to know if there may not be a mistake in the 1914 date. They do not see how present conditions can hold out so long under the strain. We see no reason for changing the figures - nor could we change them if we would. They are, we believe, God's dates, not ours. But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble." Zion's Watch Tower 1894 July 15 p.226

" the battle of the great day of God Almighty The date of the close of that "battle" is definitely marked in Scripture as October 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning dating from October, 1874." Zion's Watch Tower 1892 January 15 p.23

"A.D. 33, to A.D. 70 was 36 years; and so from A.D. 1878 to the end of A.D. 1914 is 36 years. And, with the end of A.D. 1914, what God calls Babylon, and what men call Christendom, will have passed away, as already shown in prophecy." Studies In the Scriptures Series III - Thy Kingdom Come (1891) p.153
"October, 1914, will witness the full end of Babylon, "as a great millstone cast into the sea," utterly destroyed as a system." Watch Tower 1911 June 15 p.190

"The beginning of the earthly phase of the Kingdom in the end of A.D. 1914 will, we understand, consist wholly of the resurrected holy ones of olden time-from John the Baptizer back to Abel-"Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and all the holy prophets." Studies In the Scriptures Series IV - The Day of Vengeance p.625

"At San Diego, California, there is a small piece of land, on which, in the year 1929, there was built a house, which is called and known as Beth-Sarim. The Hebrew words Beth Sarim mean "House of the Princes"; and the purpose of acquiring that property and building the house was that there might be some tangible proof that there are those on earth today who fully believe God and Christ Jesus and in His kingdom, and who believe that the faithful men of old will soon be resurrected by the Lord, be back on earth, and take charge of the visible affairs of earth. The title to Beth-Sarim is vested in the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society in trust, to be used by the president of the Society and his assistants for the present, and thereafter to be forever at the disposal of the aforementioned princes on earth.... while the unbelievers have mocked concerning it and spoken contemptuously of it, yet it stands there as a testimony to Jehovah's name; and if and when the princes do return and some of them occupy the property, such will be a confirmation of the faith and hope that induced the building of Beth-Sarim." Salvation (1939) p.311

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/beth-salvation-...

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/beth-salvation-...

What do you think about that?
buck

AOL

#1277 May 2, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the Neener Neener NEEEEEENER! ;)
hey Karen nice to see you haven't left :)
lol @ neener neener
buck

AOL

#1278 May 2, 2013
well I missed the morning entrance so the night time will have to do for now.
ha
75 for the weekend yeah!
so glad we can all get out and leave the house. yeah no one will be home to answer to pestering JWs, mormons and such like :)
buck

AOL

#1279 May 2, 2013
hey Shel hope you had a nice trip home to Wis world lol
well at least the weather is warming up for your return :)
think of me when you hug & kiss Sheltie
ha ha ha
buck

AOL

#1280 May 2, 2013
to RedHorseWoman: you are a nice welcome addition here :)
I like red horses, rode one ha
buck

AOL

#1281 May 2, 2013
yeah been too long out of the saddle
horseback riding is great for this time.
how many horses do you have red...?
buck

AOL

#1282 May 2, 2013
btw unchained from TN I'm counting on you to straighten out Jonathan lol lol
I'll back you up :)

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1283 May 2, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@this Great reply!
how are the horses lol
They're good. The weather has finally gotten decent enough so that the grass is starting to grow and they are finally able to go out to graze. Hay is okay, but they prefer fresh...and they're finally getting it.

RI

#1284 May 2, 2013
buck wrote:
yeah been too long out of the saddle
horseback riding is great for this time.
how many horses do you have red...?
I have three...the ones pictured in my avatar. The red horse with the flaxen mane and tail (the one from which I derived my screen name) is a Peruvian, the black one is my TWH and the bay is my Quarter Horse.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1285 May 2, 2013
RHW...how is the baby doing?

RI

#1286 May 2, 2013
Nomi wrote:
She's sleeping on my feet right now. She has finally gotten brave enough to join the rest of the household, and she and my other young cat play all the time. It's great fun to watch them wrestle and chase each other.

RI

#1287 May 2, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Oh, wait...I just realized...were you referring to Pam's new foal? I don't have a foal. I thought that you were asking about the new cat? Were you?
buck

AOL

#1288 May 3, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three...the ones pictured in my avatar. The red horse with the flaxen mane and tail (the one from which I derived my screen name) is a Peruvian, the black one is my TWH and the bay is my Quarter Horse.
that's a nice variety to have
you'll have to help me out on the "TWH" this is where I'm not smarter than a 5th grader LOL
(I'm close I think "True Woman Horse- LOL@that)
you know, maybe what those JWs need is a swift kick,
maybe you can suggest them to stand behind your horses, you know real close like LMAO
buck

AOL

#1289 May 3, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah on a farm nearby they have some too, 1 is a walker, 1 or 2 thoroughbred and 1 or 2 quarter
( I think)
one is a beautiful dark color
buck

AOL

#1290 May 3, 2013
this comment got bucked lol so repeating it
it's another nice spring morning
coffee's all gone so I guess that means to get on the ball lol
I had an egg sandwhich yummy, eat your heart out Shel LOL
bet you're glad to be home Shel huh
trying to get chores done so I got a nice free weekend to enjoy
I won't be home to answer the door to JWs or mormons and such like LOL
and they'll be glad that no one's home to slam the door to them LOL
buck

AOL

#1291 May 3, 2013
and you know I've always had a nice special connection with this beautiful creature named a horse.
I love the fact that Jesus will return on a white horse from heaven, man what a sight that will be,also with all the saints following on white horses.
I feel safer riding a horse better than riding in a car, a vehicle can't warn you of danger (LOL)
buck

AOL

#1292 May 3, 2013
to RedHorseWoman:maybe if I get lucky enough I can get to ride a cock horse to Banbury cross and just maybe I'll see a fine lady upon a white horse. lmao@this

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1293 May 3, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Karen nice to see you haven't left :)
lol @ neener neener
They cant run me off that easily. Jesus has my back, no one here can hurt me.:)
Glad to be back

Stevens Point, WI

#1294 May 3, 2013
buck wrote:
hey Shel hope you had a nice trip home to Wis world lol
well at least the weather is warming up for your return :)
think of me when you hug & kiss Sheltie
ha ha ha
AAwwwwwww.
Back home I am....
Severe jetlag ..
Have not seen my Gabriel yet ,hopefully today ,,I will give him a kiss and hug from you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 5 min xxxrayted 68
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 min WasteWater 29,795
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 32 min UNchained 613
LaToya Jackson reveals she's no longer engaged ... 1 hr goodvibrations 6
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 2 hr How about that ba... 1,318
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Not Yet Equal 1,092
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr GayleWood 51,344
More from around the web