Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Marie

San Diego, CA

#1231 Apr 30, 2013
buck wrote:
Now how on earth did they allow #1224 poster's comment. someone tell me?
they have bucked some of my comments because of one word like "whore" as I related it Biblically.
#1224 comment should have been prohibited
it is not polited at all & offends many.
How can they deem this #1224 comment appropriate for all to read.
It should be removed no questions asked
How ignorant are those who allowed it.
Consider the site your on...anti J.W. Of course they are going to allow this type of wording on their end. Just don't you get caught...they corner you.
Marie

San Diego, CA

#1232 Apr 30, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with fighting with the sharpest tongue and demonstrating with the most valuable and capable mind and body. I have fought the JW's many times in thier halls and conventions and they had me arrested and put on trial for harrassing them and disorderly conduct. I have no problem with what the JW's preach but they do not practice what they preach.
We would have you arrested because we DON'T fight! I am sure your aware we have put down our swords so you attempt to pressure those without weapons. "Defect" looking for character?
buck

AOL

#1233 Apr 30, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>We would have you arrested because we DON'T fight! I am sure your aware we have put down our swords so you attempt to pressure those without weapons. "Defect" looking for character?
LOL Marie I love your reply to Jake
buck

AOL

#1234 Apr 30, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with fighting with the sharpest tongue and demonstrating with the most valuable and capable mind and body. I have fought the JW's many times in thier halls and conventions and they had me arrested and put on trial for harrassing them and disorderly conduct. I have no problem with what the JW's preach but they do not practice what they preach.
yeah so true you are Marie
negativity begats negativity huh
buck

AOL

#1235 Apr 30, 2013
Yeah Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain here too !
Thank - You for all your kind words :)
WHAT is your favorite food ?
I love food so I don't have just one ..lol.
I need to make some coffee !
awe man Shel I missed you again :(
hey no problem with kind words to you :)
I somehow feel a special connection and my heart beats faster and faster [email protected]
oh man favorite food, hmmm I'd have to go pizza :)
our rain ended today sun is out and warm

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#1236 Apr 30, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>We would have you arrested because we DON'T fight! I am sure your aware we have put down our swords so you attempt to pressure those without weapons. "Defect" looking for character?
I fight with my tongue against those who misguide and mistreat people which definatly includes the JW's. I like most of what you preach but you dont practice what you preach. I once carried a compound bow and quiver of razor tipped arrows and set up outside a courthouse to pressure the judicial system into taking me on in a court of law and I won on every point of view. You JW's are way too weak minded to be claiming to be like Christ. You dont stand for no lines on maps, dividing of land, money-changers or sellers in the temple of God. In fact you wont even discuss those most important instructions bvecause you do not believe in God you believe in the GB.
buck

AOL

#1237 May 1, 2013
well the the computer is slow this morning maybe it needs coffee to wake up lol
it maybe 70 today :)
I've had my 2 cups o coffee & breakfast
so my energy has been rejuvenated ha
I have enough will power to slam a thousand doors today heee heee
so beware JWs & mormons and those such like, first door slam may sound like
loud thunder & scare you lol lol
buck

AOL

#1238 May 1, 2013
you know when I first enter to come into this forum other forums pop up initially
and one is for JW forum.
those people are not too bright or swift
the questions they ask each other are so ridiculous it ain't funny.
I just caught one this morning, a JW put forth this question "Just What Is A Christian?", I guess they (the JWs)
have lowered their standards LOL
yeah cause ain't a large # who believe anyone in their group is a christian, as they are a cult, plain & simple yes yes.
buck

AOL

#1239 May 1, 2013
I'm looking forward to longer days, the sun has been up for about 1 hour now.
yeah more active when it's warmer out.
yeah after the rain is over, time to get out & mow.
nice, quiet & peaceful mornings in weather like this and I don't hear the echoes of doors slamming lol lol

“I m no jws”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1240 May 1, 2013
will the jws curse those who refuse to open door
to them?

like one prophet does here?
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#1241 May 1, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses are preaching door to door or any other way they can find people who will listen to the warning that we are in the final minutes of these last days for this world in Satan' control.

Unless you repent and adjust your thinking to the Law of Christ, to love your fellowman and love God with your whole heart, you will not survive the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah or the great tribulation, because you will not be acceptable to live in God's new world of righteousness.
Isaiah 65:17

Since: Feb 07

RI

#1242 May 1, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Jehovah's witnesses are preaching door to door or any other way they can find people who will listen to the warning that we are in the final minutes of these last days for this world in Satan' control.
Unless you repent and adjust your thinking to the Law of Christ, to love your fellowman and love God with your whole heart, you will not survive the great and fear inspiring day of Jehovah or the great tribulation, because you will not be acceptable to live in God's new world of righteousness.
Exactly how long are the "minutes" in your world?

So far, those "minutes" have extended more than 100 years.
Marie

Ramona, CA

#1243 May 1, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and most of them are on disability pensions as well as running businesses. They are lying greedy hypocrites.
Amazing...I take this post as "the reason WHY we KNOW" we have the truth. Such hate...lol! If it's errased again...we know who runs the site...LOL!
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#1244 May 1, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Translation:

I know the truth, and you don’t.

The end is near.
shissbkaboov

United States

#1245 May 1, 2013
buck wrote:
you know when I first enter to come into this forum other forums pop up initially
and one is for JW forum.
those people are not too bright or swift
the questions they ask each other are so ridiculous it ain't funny.
I just caught one this morning, a JW put forth this question "Just What Is A Christian?", I guess they (the JWs)
have lowered their standards LOL
yeah cause ain't a large # who believe anyone in their group is a christian, as they are a cult, plain & simple yes yes.
Yes ducky, a simple question you can answer, What doe the word true christian imply? I bet you have not have lowered your own standards LOL.
Devo

Adelaide, Australia

#1247 May 1, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
The end is near.
the end has been near for the last couple of hundred years. I think we missed the bus
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#1249 May 2, 2013
I waited at the bus stop for almost 45 years before I figured out the bus was not going to come.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1250 May 2, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
The end is near.
You forgot the Neener Neener NEEEEEENER! ;)

Since: May 13

Europe

#1251 May 2, 2013
"Concerning that day and hour nobody konws......For just as the days of Noah.....before the flood, eating and drinking.....Until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note untill the flood came and swept them away, so the presence of the son of man will be."-(matthew 24 : 36-39)

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1252 May 2, 2013
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how long are the "minutes" in your world?
So far, those "minutes" have extended more than 100 years.
does it matter? The end is the end, and Noah preached for quite a few years before the "end" came in his time. So does it matter unless of course, deathbed repentance fits, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 7 min Rose_NoHo 44
News Kerryann Taylor Weds Matthew French (Mar '13) 13 hr Honest truth 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 hr Tre H 4,336
News The Latest: Trump says canceling Chicago rally ... Tue OfficialTrumpCard 1,729
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Tue Anne Russell 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Levy Hater 31,925
News Bollywood in Taipei Tue TW_sugar_daddio 6
More from around the web