Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

jackie

Southampton, PA

#109 Apr 5, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie you're playing a card game lol
God has the power to put both body and soul in hell
God is all powerful, all knowing, he is GOD!
funny that Old & New Testament most times mentions
God or Lord, not as Jehovah God.
God did this or that or the Lord did this or that.
must be a Jehovah Witness thing to say Jehovah God,
is it Jackie? God is GOD or Lord isn't that enough?
maybe the JW's would like to rewrite the Bible LOL
Just chose the word trump because it fit.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#110 Apr 5, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
hey quote scripture correctly ok less confusion
It says in the first book of Corinthians chapter 11, and verse 3. "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
most Jehovah Witnesses use Jehovah God, you give yourself away by your own words Jackie.
I think deep in your heart you're a true JW.
not celebrating holidays is one of their oldest long time traditions, yeah their traditions.
I wasn't Quoting scripture did not have a Bible in hand, I was just showing you that man also has a headship and you failed to acknowledge that.

Do you believe that scripture that you have quoted is true buck?

Because I do, and when the man tries to over step his headship against Christ Jesus and his Father Jehovah. Than Christ Jesus becomes the head of the woman that has a husband who does not believe in God.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#111 Apr 5, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
and yes you will use it, because you believe what JW's preach. tell me this, if it is so of utter importance for a man to call God, Jehovah God, why didn't the Bible stress that enough? food for thought
in the beginning "God" created etc.
the devils below know there is only "one God" and tremble. " There is one God, the Father of us all" (from Ephesians 4:6) It is not stated or commanded to call on God, or pray to God, or worship God etc. as "Jehovah God" that is a man's theology, an man who added to the scriptures.
The Bible does stress it you just missed it.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#112 Apr 5, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in what the Bible says, and I have read many not just the NWT.
All of the bible or just the bits that make sense, if you believe every word of the bible you must be very confused indeed.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#113 Apr 5, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the bible or just the bits that make sense, if you believe every word of the bible you must be very confused indeed.
I never made that claim to be a good Christian, sid.

Enlighten me sid.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#114 Apr 5, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me sid.
work in progress.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#115 Apr 5, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me sid.
Simply asking whether you believe every word of the bible as the irrefutable word of god as some religious beliefs do. I didn't sy anything about whether you were a good christian or not.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#116 Apr 5, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply asking whether you believe every word of the bible as the irrefutable word of god as some religious beliefs do. I didn't sy anything about whether you were a good christian or not.
Sorry sid, I didn't know where you were going with that question.

Yes, of course there our some scriptures I do not fully understand completely. But yes I believe the Bible is the word of God and true.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#117 Apr 5, 2013
Looks like the 2 nuts with the icons are out LOL.

Must of ticked some off with the truth.
Snorkler

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#118 Apr 6, 2013
buck wrote:
I don't believe any of the commandments state, Thou shalt not celebrate Christmas
or Thou shalt not celebrate Easter, or
Thou shalt not celebrate Thanksgiving etc.
hint hint hint
they leave out what is important to preach and instead preach non sense.
where is the fire and brimstone preaching needed for this world today?
Those who Worship God will worship him in Spirit and Truth ,who is the Father of Christmas ?

The facts

http://home.sprynet.com/~pabco/ptofxmas.htm

The Truth

Matthew 23:9 "Do not Call anyone one on earth Father for you have One Father and he is in Heaven .{Here it is speaking of a Spiritual Father ,Of Course }

True Worship

John 4:24 God is a Spirit and those who worship him worship him in spirit and truth .
CAROLYN s lies

Orange Park, FL

#119 Apr 6, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Those who Worship God will worship him in Spirit and Truth ,who is the Father of Christmas ?
The facts
http://home.sprynet.com/~pabco/ptofxmas.htm
The Truth
Matthew 23:9 "Do not Call anyone one on earth Father for you have One Father and he is in Heaven .{Here it is speaking of a Spiritual Father ,Of Course }
True Worship
John 4:24 God is a Spirit and those who worship him worship him in spirit and truth .
WHAT would you ever know about any truth,when you purposely lie about the real Christians on here ...??
liar and hypocrite !
sid

Chermside, Australia

#120 Apr 6, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sid, I didn't know where you were going with that question.
Yes, of course there our some scriptures I do not fully understand completely. But yes I believe the Bible is the word of God and true.
You know exactly where it is leading and you've coped out as do most so called christians when confronted with the logical absurdities of the bible.

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/resources/log...
Snorkler

#121 Apr 6, 2013
CAROLYN s lies wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT would you ever know about any truth,when you purposely lie about the real Christians on here ...??
liar and hypocrite !
So who then is the Father of Christmas you little Coward .
Snorkler

#122 Apr 6, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes there are witnesses who call themselves holy and righteous, they do it all day long on here, including you.
You are following a religion, an organization, you are not following Jesus. The WTS says, YOU MUST BE A WITNESS to be saved, those words are not found in the bible anywhere. Once you open your eyes and your heart to see that, then maybe you will see that your savlation is in JESUS. Until you see that, you are only chasing the wind.
If I needed help would you help me? I know you wont answer this question, but the answer is obvious. Do you pray for me? Do you pray for any of those who have left the organization?
We are following Jesus by being in his Spirit Guided Organisation ,we are one with each other Just as Jesus and His Father are one and United .

And the Truth be Told ,Jehovahs witnesses have never said we are Holy and Righteous ,thats just you imitating your father Satan the Liar with your lies .
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#123 Apr 6, 2013
A true Christian witness will not argue with people about any Scripture or doctrine, everyone is free to choose their own master.

Jehovah's witnesses accept God's word as our only authority and our only truth. We do not debate the teachings of Christendom, we let the Bible set us straight.

2Timothy 3:16
sid

Chermside, Australia

#124 Apr 6, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
A true Christian witness will not argue with people about any Scripture or doctrine, everyone is free to choose their own master.
Jehovah's witnesses accept God's word as our only authority and our only truth. We do not debate the teachings of Christendom, we let the Bible set us straight.
What a cop out, you don't argue scripture because you know it is full of contradictions.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#125 Apr 6, 2013
JW's dont believe in the Trinity, so much for believing in Gods word.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#126 Apr 6, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
KJV has God's name Jehovah in the scriptures. They must of forgot to take his name from the few scriptures that have it, being imperfect you know and all.
I thought Gods name was Yod Heh Vau Heh Elohim?

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#127 Apr 6, 2013
Gen 28:12 And he began to dream, and, look! there was a ladder stationed upon the earth and its top reaching up to the heavens; and, look! there were God’s angels ascending and descending on it.13And, look! there was Jehovah stationed above it, and he proceeded to say:

“I am Jehovah the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. The land upon which you are lying, to you I am going to give it and to your seed (NWT)

@@@@@@@

So, 300 years later this is what God said to Moses:

Ex 6:2 And God went on to speak to Moses and to say to him:“I am Jehovah. 3 And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.(NWT)

Kind of makes you think that if publishing company added to the scriptures in Genesis the name that shouldn't have belonged there...where else have they added Jehovah where it doesn't belong?

Agape
Hope
buck

AOL

#128 Apr 6, 2013
I guess you and your JW friend Jackie are not a true christian witness because you're on this forum presenting arguments. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 5 hr Sco-ttt 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 hr Lips9431 4,722
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 18 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 17
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) Mon fathiwady 13
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy (Apr '15) Mon SaintSin242 37
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed Mon Mitts Gold Taliblets 8
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... Mon filmsz 74
More from around the web