Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#1109 Apr 26, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do you follow scriptures that have been altered, added to and subtracted from by the WTS false teachers and false prophets and their abomination of so called bible?
good points dee :)
buck

AOL

#1110 Apr 26, 2013
Lifes Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent answer ,their guide book is not a bible rather just a man made book of their beliefs ... Has no credibility ..
Amen sister Shel you win
says buck with a grin - ha
buck

AOL

#1111 Apr 26, 2013
Lifes Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having issues with this older laptop that I use for traveling ,I was unable to see the video so far..
However I'm working on it as we speak ..
I am missing my purebred Sheltie "Gabriel ",in the worst way ,I can't wait to give him a kiss and spoil him ..:):)
Do you have any pets???
well I have a new pet on this forum lol
I wish I was Sheltie on your return home lol lol
oh you travel or is that just your recent trip?
I hope it all went well for you :)
on the ball this morning 3 cups o coffee yeah eat up all you mormons lol
you know I never told you that one day when I arrived home there was a watchtower tract at my doorstep, I was crying cause you know who I missed
lmao lmao
buck

AOL

#1112 Apr 26, 2013
Lifes Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent answer ,their guide book is not a bible rather just a man made book of their beliefs ... Has no credibility ..
where does their guide book take you? whoops
buck

AOL

#1113 Apr 26, 2013
man, month of May right at doorstep
I welcome May at my doorstep :)
nothing false about her lol
and she ain't selling nothing ha ha
buck

AOL

#1114 Apr 26, 2013
hey Shel, gotta ask
do you have a red truck?
I keep having a reoccurring dream of someone in a red truck and it's looks like their traveling. hmmm
I've had the dream about 3 times now
latter days are here, God said men would dream dreams.( the book of Joel)
buck

AOL

#1115 Apr 26, 2013
nice April sun this early morning
the time for the singing of birds has come :)
maybe I should be a poet lol
For lo, the winter is past
Song of Solomon is a beautiful lovesong
bible observer

Schaumburg, IL

#1116 Apr 26, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>In fact the "Tetragram" corresponds to YHWH and is Transliterated to Modern Hebrew "Yahweh" ,and Jehovah is the English name of Gods Translation of Hebrew name of God Yahweh .
So do you think the KJV is wrong to use The English name and Translation of Gods name as Jehovah those four times ?
Yes they are incorrect using the misspelled name of god.The original YHVH should be used at all times my friend.Not scooby doo,jehovahy,johnboy or any other made up name.FYI.
Lifes Too Short

Middleburg, FL

#1117 Apr 26, 2013
buck wrote:
hey Shel, gotta ask
do you have a red truck?
I keep having a reoccurring dream of someone in a red truck and it's looks like their traveling. hmmm
I've had the dream about 3 times now
latter days are here, God said men would dream dreams.( the book of Joel)
Oh my!
Red is my favorite color buck ,I did at one time own a red car but no red truck ...lol..
Lifes Too Short

Middleburg, FL

#1118 Apr 26, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
where does their guide book take you? whoops
I was involved with the dangerous cult jws for over 10 years then I wised up and then left ....
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1119 Apr 26, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are incorrect using the misspelled name of god.The original YHVH should be used at all times my friend.Not scooby doo,jehovahy,johnboy or any other made up name.FYI.
So how would you pronunce YHWH in english ?
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#1120 Apr 26, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>So how would you pronunce YHWH in english ?
How about LORD the translation of Adonai?
bible observer

Schaumburg, IL

#1121 Apr 26, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
God or lord.Not a misspelled name from a catholic monk.
bible observer

Schaumburg, IL

#1122 Apr 26, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
"YHVH" is the first name used for god."Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey " Meaning "I AM THAT I AM" (Cue the thunder)!!!
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1123 Apr 26, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> How about LORD the translation of Adonai?
I am Talking about Apples and you are talking About Bananas .
I am talking about Elohim and his name .
little lamb

Maribyrnong, Australia

#1124 Apr 26, 2013
All scripture is inspired of God, beneficial for teaching reproving and setting matters straight..

And the KJV of the scriptures and many other English translations have Jehovah God pronounced in English in the Holy scriptures

So people have the choice, to use the name Jehovah as is writen in the holy scriptures ..or believe the words of unholy men..and women, who contradict the written word.
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1125 Apr 26, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text>God or lord.Not a misspelled name from a catholic monk.
But those are not names ,are you supersticious are you afraid to use english words or read a English Bible ?
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1126 Apr 26, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text> "YHVH" is the first name used for god."Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey " Meaning "I AM THAT I AM" (Cue the thunder)!!!
According to you Is that his English name ?
Snorkler

Germiston, South Africa

#1127 Apr 26, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text> "YHVH" is the first name used for god."Yod-Hey-Vav-Hey " Meaning "I AM THAT I AM" (Cue the thunder)!!!
are you saying Gods name in Hebrew is Yod Hey Vav Hey .......eh ?

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#1128 Apr 26, 2013
IMHO, using a proven and known fabricated name to call the Creator of the universe simply because it is "easier to pronounce" or has become more familiar due to being misprinted in many bible versions....is as big a sacrilege, a violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred....as a person could engage in doing.

Boldly attaching it's use to an entire organization claiming to BE "the truth" and who have the hubris to declare to be DISPENSING "the only truth on the earth"....is clearly a mockery of the TRUTHS that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit teach and stand for.

Remember that the Dark One is a master at trickery of even the chosen ones and so very often appears as an angel of light. The WT spiritual leaders have admitted their own error in presenting this name and highlighting it as they do....but this fact doesn't seem to bother the WT defenders who continue to advertise and cling to what is untrue.

Just because so many bible readers have "bought into" the admittedly WRONG application and usage of the word "jehovah" and use it as "proof" that this is acceptable.....despite how persuasive it all may sound....this neither makes it correct or accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 7 hr Pietro Armando 216
News Kate Middleton Plots To Destroy Prince Harry an... (Feb '13) 12 hr victim 2
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 16 hr Belles Echoes 36,047
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 17 hr Pay your taxes 31,934
News Imam: No such thing as temporary marriage in Islam 20 hr Naman 10
News Bill Clinton tells a love story to make his cas... Wed Le Jimbo 4
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Jul 26 Keynes 12
More from around the web