Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Comments (Page 54)

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

bible master wrote:
<quoted text> UUMM.They took YHVH and changed it to lord not the false misspelled name "Jehovah".FYI.
In fact the "Tetragram" corresponds to YHWH and is Transliterated to Modern Hebrew "Yahweh" ,and Jehovah is the English name of Gods Translation of Hebrew name of God Yahweh .

So do you think the KJV is wrong to use The English name and Translation of Gods name as Jehovah those four times ?
Snorkler

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

bible master wrote:
<quoted text> UUMM.They took YHVH and changed it to lord not the false misspelled name "Jehovah".FYI.
And do you think it is correct to CHANGE the "name" YHWH to a "Title" , in this case Lord ?
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Hebrew name for Jesus is

YEHOSHUA

meaning Yeho ,,Jehovcah

and shua..saves

so every time people say JESUS they are saying JEHOVAH SAVES..

That is why jesus said he comes in his Fathers name.
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

little lamb wrote:
The Hebrew name for Jesus is
YEHOSHUA
meaning Yeho ,,Jehovcah
and shua..saves
so every time people say JESUS they are saying JEHOVAH SAVES..
That is why jesus said he comes in his Fathers name.
strong's 3091

Yehoshua: "the LORD is salvation," Moses' successor, also the name of a number of Isr.
Original Word: &#1497;&#1456;&#14 92;&#1493;&#1465;& #1513;&#1473;&#1451; &#1493;&#1468;&#15 06;&#1463;
Part of Speech: proper name, masculine; proper name, of a location; proper name
Transliteration: Yehoshua
Phonetic Spelling:(yeh-ho-shoo'-ah)
Short Definition: Joshua
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> strong's 3091
Yehoshua: "the LORD is salvation," Moses' successor, also the name of a number of Isr.
Original Word: &#1497;&#1456;&#14 92;&#1493;&#1465;& #1513;&#1473;&#1451; &#1493;&#1468;&#15 06;&#1463;
STRONGS is wrong

Our Lord's Hebrew name "Yehoshua" means "Jehovah saves"

This Hebrew name became "Yeshua" in Aramaic and (Iesous) in Greek.

As clearly seen, by the time of our Lord Jesus the part of "Yehoshua" was pronounced like the first two syllables of "Jehovah".,

If it was Lord salvation as you and Strong's suggest ..it would be pronounced Adonshua...seeing Adonay is Hebrew for Lord.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> strong's 3091
That's English. Joshua was never called by that pronunciation with a "J" sound while he was alive among the Israelites, because there WAS no J sound, and he never would be called by the name Joshua with a "J" sound in Israel today among Hebrew speaking residents.

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
STRONGS is wrong
As clearly seen, by the time of our Lord Jesus the part of "Yehoshua" was pronounced like the first two syllables of "Jehovah".,
If it was Lord salvation as you and Strong's suggest ..it would be pronounced Adonshua...seeing Adonay is Hebrew for Lord.
Strong's leaves out many important points sometimes, I've noticed that, and does not always deduce the proper definition in every and each entry.
wtf

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>In fact the "Tetragram" corresponds to YHWH and is Transliterated to Modern Hebrew "Yahweh" ,and Jehovah is the English name of Gods Translation of Hebrew name of God Yahweh .
So do you think the KJV is wrong to use The English name and Translation of Gods name as Jehovah those four times ?
Jehovah isnt the english my confused friend.Ya see long long ago a little catholic monk misspelled the name yaweh to jehovah while he was writing a book in 1270 ad.So years later old drunken joe whiskey nose rutherford comes along and names his inherited cult with the misspelled name.When joe found out it was misspelled he said I dont give a shit man its making me money so thats all that counts.How bout them drunks hah?
jackie

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I understand the born again scripture, but you and the other JWs on this forum do not and have made it perfectly clear that you don't.
you keep asking for Bible scripture that's already been given you all just ignore it, I think you all just want to keep up discussion.
Karen posted #578, I posted #510, JW Jackie didn't know or understand born again from her post #552 and you laughed and joked about born again on post #593
yes you are a fake and a liar because you never intended to pick up a King James Bible and find out the truth.
Jackie asked you what "you" believed being born again means.

You just can not answer the question, and that's ok I do understand buck.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Slam That Door wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds devine ,yummy yummy ....
I'm going to try and pull up that video ,thank - you buck !
One day soon I would really enjoy yapping on the telephone...
I'm really going to miss florida and my daughter, maybe winter I will come back ?
wait til winter? oh no don't keep me waiting that long lol
I hope you can locate the black & white video :)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
STRONGS is wrong
and it's Adonai duh
and you don't know Strong's, it's life expansion will be around a lot longer that you ever will be around :)
you and every JW think you're always right and the rest of the world is always wrong.
if you all want to speak Hebrew so badly I suggest you leave and pack your bags and go to Israel or some place that speaks it over there & enjoy.
you all forget why the Bible was printed in english
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong's leaves out many important points sometimes, I've noticed that, and does not always deduce the proper definition in every and each entry.
like you all have any room to talk
you all have left out important Bible verses in your New World Translation but I guess that's ok because you're all are Jehovah Witnesses.
you all have produced false prophets and false teachings which leads to false people ain't much if anything true about you all.
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I am limiting my responses to JWs on this forum :)
I want to associate with the ones who will slam the door on JWs :)
they are nothing but a false group.
God don't send out false witnesses, nor clothe them with any lies.
JWs are wolves in sheep's clothing
you do hear them coming they knock hard and loud lol lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

dinner was different but still yummy:)
I had a breakfast that I don't have too many of in the morning.
sausage patties, scrambled eggs on a roll
just mm mm good :)
ps. Shel I'm stocked with creamer :)
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

oh yeah we do know the JWs by their fruits as it says.
they lie and make God out to be a liar
false prophets and false teachings.
man that's enough bad fruit for anyone to taste huh lol lol
who would want to take a bite of that stuff lol lol
buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

it has occurred to me about that verse that tells us not to let those who bring another gospel into our house.
should we give them much time as we do on this forum? hmmm yeah I am thinking again ha
we are not even supposed to bid them
God speed for that makes us partaker of their evil deeds. uh oh hmmm. huh
second epistle of John verses 10 & 11
yeah food for thought posters
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect poor deluded ones, think Strong's is equal to scripture..many tend to have books that explain the scriptures ..but actually its the scriptures that explains things to us.

As Paul said to Timothy

.."You have known from infancy the scriptures that are able to make you wise for salvation"
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect poor deluded ones, think Strong's is equal to scripture..many tend to have books that explain the scriptures ..but actually its the scriptures that explains things to us.
As Paul said to Timothy
.."You have known from infancy the scriptures that are able to make you wise for salvation"
Then why do you follow scriptures that have been altered, added to and subtracted from by the WTS false teachers and false prophets and their abomination of so called bible?
Lifes Too Short

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
wait til winter? oh no don't keep me waiting that long lol
I hope you can locate the black & white video :)
I'm having issues with this older laptop that I use for traveling ,I was unable to see the video so far..
However I'm working on it as we speak ..
I am missing my purebred Sheltie "Gabriel ",in the worst way ,I can't wait to give him a kiss and spoil him ..:):)
Do you have any pets???
Lifes Too Short

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do you follow scriptures that have been altered, added to and subtracted from by the WTS false teachers and false prophets and their abomination of so called bible?
Excellent answer ,their guide book is not a bible rather just a man made book of their beliefs ... Has no credibility ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of2,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••