Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

Cruizieblues

Rye, Australia

#881 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
not exactly, you were kind of vague in your reply about the JW cult.
I just want to know is there anything in particular that stops you from joining JWs?
Of course there is buck, like I explained( or tried to), I agree with you regarding man made laws. I absolutely don't agree with not receiving blood transfusions. I could never watch a family member die just of requiring blood.
I've never been a jw, a scientologist, a Mormon, a brethren. I was a catholic As I said, I am now a christian. I respect your comments and opinions, however MY ONLY point is god knows who you are. This
buck

AOL

#882 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
I have a general question for all, regardless of whether your a jw or not.
In the bible it mentions about not defacing your body( the body god gave you in his image) with tattoos etc. Why are there so many tattood men of god about?
This bothers me, is it ok, or is it not ok?
well they were under the law in those days
verse is from old testament book of Leviticus 19:28
remember if you live by the law you will be judged by the law. we are under grace, that is why there is a new testament when Jesus came and sacrificed for our sin once and for all, no more sacrificing animals :). I know we should take care of our bodies
oh and Romans 15 verse 4 says about those things written aforetime were written for our learning.
yes we can learn a lot from old testament scriptures.
maybe this is one of those things (tatoos etc.) a man needs to judge in himself before God. just got to be careful not to sear the conscience not.
buck

AOL

#883 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there is buck, like I explained( or tried to), I agree with you regarding man made laws. I absolutely don't agree with not receiving blood transfusions. I could never watch a family member die just of requiring blood.
I've never been a jw, a scientologist, a Mormon, a brethren. I was a catholic As I said, I am now a christian. I respect your comments and opinions, however MY ONLY point is god knows who you are. This
ok with you on same page now cruizie :)
I get you, and thanks for the nice comments as well.
buck

AOL

#884 Apr 22, 2013
now me personally I have never agreed with tatoos or body piercings.
Stiff Upper Lip

Orange Park, FL

#885 Apr 22, 2013
Great Posts Buck !!!!!
buck

AOL

#886 Apr 22, 2013
hey cruizie btw g'day mate lol :)
Cruizieblues

Nunawading, Australia

#887 Apr 22, 2013
As dumb as this will make me sound lol :)
Is that a yes or a no? Is it ok to be tattooed or is it not?
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
well they were under the law in those days
verse is from old testament book of Leviticus 19:28
remember if you live by the law you will be judged by the law. we are under grace, that is why there is a new testament when Jesus came and sacrificed for our sin once and for all, no more sacrificing animals :). I know we should take care of our bodies
oh and Romans 15 verse 4 says about those things written aforetime were written for our learning.
yes we can learn a lot from old testament scriptures.
maybe this is one of those things (tatoos etc.) a man needs to judge in himself before God. just got to be careful not to sear the conscience not.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#888 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
duh Jackie duh
read the Bible! that's how I believe born again
quit being a pest about it and read the Bible verses
I did reply but you refuse to read the verses
so, what more can I say. you're stubborn about the whole thing and you're being ignorant. yes you are
ignoring the Bible verses quoted by Karen & I.
Forget it buck.
dee lightful

Stanley, NC

#889 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no comprehension of Bible scripture
you are in need of Bible Studies
my advice to you don't take them from a JW or you will be misled down a wrong path.
there are not 2 separate Gods! if Jesus is called the Everlasting Father and the Mighty God and God is our Father and the Mighty God that should tell you that Jesus was God in human form.
First epistle of Timothy chapter 3 verse 16 says
God was manifest in the flesh... and how?
yes the great God who created heaven and earth etc. was seen as a man on earth.
I agree with you, buck. It is Snorkler who needs a real bible study.
buck

AOL

#890 Apr 22, 2013
ok here's another thing Cruizie about tatoos.
what if one has many tatoos and becomes born again, will God condemn that peron to hell, no I do not believe he will.
haven't read anything in new testament that says God will condemn a person to hell with tatoos.
I know there is a process where they can elimnate certain tatoo colors and I hear it's kind of painful. maybe with time there will be a better process to rid of them altogether :)
buck

AOL

#891 Apr 22, 2013
Stiff Upper Lip wrote:
Great Posts Buck !!!!!
oh Shel why do you got a stiff upper lip? LOL
you are s'wonderful with your comments :)
Cruizieblues

Nunawading, Australia

#892 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
hey cruizie btw g'day mate lol :)
Lol, it may come as a surprise but we don't actually say that as often as is assumed.
I also have never " thrown a shrimp on the barbie", to me they're called prawns.
The simpsons do Aussies a terrible injustice lol
So because of our time difference, I'll just tell you, it's 8:10 am Tuesday morning
buck

AOL

#893 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it buck.
of course you would reply this when you don't want to read Bible. and you claim you believe in God. yeah right (like they say) tell me another one duh.
you lack a great deal of understanding Jackie
yes it's easier for you to say forget it, so there was really no point in you asking those questions in the first place huh
you're showing your true colors Jackie
buck

AOL

#894 Apr 22, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you, buck. It is Snorkler who needs a real bible study.
are you gonna volunteer to give him a good Bible study? lol
Stiff Upper Lip

Orange Park, FL

#895 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
oh Shel why do you got a stiff upper lip? LOL
you are s'wonderful with your comments :)
It's like the AC/DC song "Stiff Upper Lip"!!!
LOL....LOL....
buck

AOL

#896 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
As dumb as this will make me sound lol :)
Is that a yes or a no? Is it ok to be tattooed or is it not?
<quoted text>
it is neither sorry
in old testament times it would certainly be no.
as I have stated, we are in new testament times
we do not have to sacrifice any animal for sin.
every man's conscience allows him different liberties for things. some agree some disagree
but I believe whatever the Bible makes clear that's the way it is. and yes we can learn from old testament scripture. I love the Psalms.
Stiff Upper Lip

Orange Park, FL

#897 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
ok here's another thing Cruizie about tatoos.
what if one has many tatoos and becomes born again, will God condemn that peron to hell, no I do not believe he will.
haven't read anything in new testament that says God will condemn a person to hell with tatoos.
I know there is a process where they can elimnate certain tatoo colors and I hear it's kind of painful. maybe with time there will be a better process to rid of them altogether :)
I'm a Artist and love the many talents of tattoos however just not on me,I only have earnings like a female ,no tattoos or strange piercings..:):):)hubba hubba..lol...
buck

AOL

#898 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it may come as a surprise but we don't actually say that as often as is assumed.
I also have never " thrown a shrimp on the barbie", to me they're called prawns.
The simpsons do Aussies a terrible injustice lol
So because of our time difference, I'll just tell you, it's 8:10 am Tuesday morning
oh yeah I used to chat with some Aussies on line
I am aware of the 12 hour time difference :)
I know if we have 5 pm you have 5 am. I shall not wake you at 5 am never lol
jackie

Southampton, PA

#899 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you would reply this when you don't want to read Bible. and you claim you believe in God. yeah right (like they say) tell me another one duh.
you lack a great deal of understanding Jackie
yes it's easier for you to say forget it, so there was really no point in you asking those questions in the first place huh
you're showing your true colors Jackie
Keep telling yourself that buck.

I wasn't asking you for scriptures, I ask you what you thought those scriptures meant.

Anyone can post scriptures.
buck

AOL

#900 Apr 22, 2013
Stiff Upper Lip wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like the AC/DC song "Stiff Upper Lip"!!!
LOL....LOL....
oh not familiar with that song but I know
flick of the switch lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Skippy 14
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 48
News Can a new chief rabbi change the Israeli Rabbin... (Apr '13) 12 hr indict robert mercer 18
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 15 hr Humpty Dumpty 76
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... Thu okimar 19
News Straight Talk: Young husband's cheating is agon... (Mar '12) Thu Dump his ass 5
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
More from around the web