Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness ...

Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.

There are 2892 comments on the ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Slamming the door on Jehovah Witness Cult et al.. In it, ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com reports that:

She is an apostate, which sounds like a strange disease, and in many ways it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ukiahcommunityblog.wordpress.com.

buck

AOL

#861 Apr 22, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 20:13 King James Version says that hell will deliver up the dead and then it itself will be thrown into the Lake of Fire.
oh where oh where is your wisdom?
you got to quote the verse correctly how often has this been said to you. that messes up the understanding of the verse to another.
it's talking about the sea, death & hell bringing up those dead within those places to be judged by God. and if their name is not written in the book of life they will be cast into the lake of fire duh
and read the verses that follow they will give a clearer picture.
buck

AOL

#862 Apr 22, 2013
Hello There wrote:
Wow,what the heck has been going on here ?
I have one young daughter who says WHAT ever ,all the time ..
She must have gotten it from me as I have used it at times also ...
we've had some newcomers & I am filling them in on the important things they should know about JW cult:)
yeah "whatever" is the new language today ha
buck

AOL

#863 Apr 22, 2013
Hello There wrote:
Good morning buck and everyone !
Just woken up ! Yawning ..:)
oh I missed you this morning awe poor buck huh :)
well you should be all through yawning lol
buck

AOL

#864 Apr 22, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a wonderful day, although I did have a lot of knee pain, but I did not allow the Devil to win, I still went to church Sunday morning and Sunday evening, and I spent the rest of the day with my loving family. I hope you had a wonderful day as well.:)
yes my day went just fine thanks :)
sorry to hear about the knee pain, does that mean bad or colder weather in sight heee hee
I get that too, they say it happens at 40 lol
buck

AOL

#865 Apr 22, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>The Father is an Almighty God and Jesus is a Mighty God. That adds up to two, Snorkler. You are still a hypocrite as you speak out of both sides of your mouth.
you have no comprehension of Bible scripture
you are in need of Bible Studies
my advice to you don't take them from a JW or you will be misled down a wrong path.
there are not 2 separate Gods! if Jesus is called the Everlasting Father and the Mighty God and God is our Father and the Mighty God that should tell you that Jesus was God in human form.
First epistle of Timothy chapter 3 verse 16 says
God was manifest in the flesh... and how?
yes the great God who created heaven and earth etc. was seen as a man on earth.
buck

AOL

#866 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Again buck, What does being born again mean to you?
You had plenty of time to find the answer, what does it mean to be born again, please try to enlighten me if you can that is.
uh no Jackie that was not the original point of focus
you were to read the "Bible" verses quoted to you to know what it means remember?
you are twisting it all around now ain't that just like you Jehovah witness people, you right it is.
it's not what it means to me, it's what does it mean to be born again and I quoted enough verses for you to get some sort of picture. you need to get the subject straight before asking questions duh
and you should read the Bible not the New World Translation that the JWs conform to.
buck

AOL

#867 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do pray for you lost and confused people here on topix, karen its done in privacy away from the forum.
I don't believe you Jackie not for a minute
the replies you leave for others to see and read give no honest clue that you pray for anyone except those of Jehovah Witness Cult.
and Karen is not lost she knows and understands what born again is. you, Jackie otoh do not understand it.
your posts make one believe that, you keep asking what it means to be born again. duh
if you have not followed the steps of born again you are a lost soul, and Jackie you have said you have not been baptized by your own admission. uh oh
buck

AOL

#868 Apr 22, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Goodness i am still okay upstairs ,i trust your judgement of Caracter .
you think you're ok in what you believe in that brain you better re read what the JWs believe, I posted it again maybe it was for you I did it :)
you all don't believe in hell, where will all those wicked and bad people go? duh
where God said they would go not
you don't think you all should have to fight in the military wars. and you all want to enjoy freedom in this land & not support the military, those who gave up their lives so we could enjoy freedom. you better get a real grip.
and you all don't want to give blood to save a life
you all are willing to stand off to the side and watch a human suffer and die because of your greedy way of thinking. I don't know how you all sleep, honestly how do you Jehovah Witnesses sleep?
jackie

Southampton, PA

#869 Apr 22, 2013
I am asking you buck, what "You" believe being born again means?

I do understand that you can not answer, its ok.
buck

AOL

#870 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text> Really, that was nice of me?
Everyone should be praying for others, even for those we do not like.
it's only words and anyone can make nice with words
buck

AOL

#871 Apr 22, 2013
ok supper is on the stove yummy :)
nuthing fancy a chicken skillet dinner
so bbl

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#872 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
it's only words and anyone can make nice with words
Hey Buck :-) I don't know much about JWs, could you tell me some more about them?
jackie

Southampton, PA

#873 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
btt.. for buck?

It's ok you can not answer, I do understand.
buck

AOL

#874 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
duh Jackie duh
read the Bible! that's how I believe born again
quit being a pest about it and read the Bible verses
I did reply but you refuse to read the verses
so, what more can I say. you're stubborn about the whole thing and you're being ignorant. yes you are
ignoring the Bible verses quoted by Karen & I.
Cruizieblues

Nunawading, Australia

#875 Apr 22, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
ok otoh hand you say "yes buck" but do not say why you would not join any JW kingdom hall.
is there any one main issue that stops you?
I did answer you in the previous reply.
buck

AOL

#876 Apr 22, 2013
jackie wrote:
you lack a great deal of understanding Jackie
this post says it all.
even a child could have followed the verses that were quoted and understood born again
it's not what it means to me it's what it means period! are you old enough to talk on this forum?
you keep repeating the same questions it's like a child that keeps saying or asking, why? why? why?lol
buck

AOL

#877 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buck :-) I don't know much about JWs, could you tell me some more about them?
did you go back 1 or 2 pages and even more, to get a basic idea about the JWs and what they believe?
if not please do so and secondly, I would strongly advise you to research the internet about the
background of the Jehovah Witness cult when they started etc. and the crap they follow.
just type in Jehovah Witness Background info and you know sights will pop up. happy trails to you :)
buck

AOL

#878 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer you in the previous reply.
not exactly, you were kind of vague in your reply about the JW cult.
I just want to know is there anything in particular that stops you from joining JWs?
Cruizieblues

Rye, Australia

#879 Apr 22, 2013
I have a general question for all, regardless of whether your a jw or not.
In the bible it mentions about not defacing your body( the body god gave you in his image) with tattoos etc. Why are there so many tattood men of god about?
This bothers me, is it ok, or is it not ok?
buck

AOL

#880 Apr 22, 2013
Cruizieblues wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not, I feel my relationship with god on a personal level is just fine without the addition of man made laws, from any organization. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in the end god knows what's in your heart and whether your love for him is just "showy", like alot of the Catholics I know.it may be that you have found a "religion" that is off kilter, but through innocence you are trying to follow what you think is right. God would appreciate your dedication to his cause either way
On the teenage thing.... My point there is that I hear whatever on a daily basis lol . I guess in a way it means I don't care.... But it's more of a " talk to the hand cos the ears ain't listening any more".
ok cruizie here is your reply to me
like I said you were kind of vague in how you feel about joining JWs you just said that you absolutely would not join them. I asked if there was something in particular that stops you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 46 min Fa-Foxy 61
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... 2 hr okimar 16
News Straight Talk: Young husband's cheating is agon... (Mar '12) 6 hr Dump his ass 5
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 hr Fa-Foxy 198
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 13 hr Fa-Foxy 5
News Bristol Palin shares son Instagram pic on day o... (May '15) 15 hr Serratus Anterior 2
News Irish gay marriage referendum campaigner warns ... Tue Fa-Foxy 8
More from around the web